CHAPTER 11: I’m Back
153 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After one week trip Raeden finished his mission on Mento City, and came back to Violet Organization.

"It's been months but this place didn't change a bit." Raeden said with a slight smile on his face.

While she walking on back alley and she saw the tunnel it's a organization secret base and saw the door and he open the door she saw all member of violet organization and when he entered on inside the people were looking at him.

"What's wrong?" Raeden said.

"Tong! ... Welcome! Congratulations for success the last mission. Our Youngest assassin the famous Hidden Dark Moon."

All members of organization congrats raeden  after back on his business as a assassin. Raeden slight smile on his face even she alone  she still have a left on his back she called it 'Family'

Heyaa... Leo bring the alcohol we need to celebrate of our youngest assassin.

The one who shouted is a dwarf she called Killer Drunk because when she started to drink of alcohol his mind was going to blank and unsheathed his hammer and kill everyone on inside of room.

An old man walking at downstairs and on his mouth had cigarrete.

"Your back... Raeden."

"Yes... father."

A smile on face of his father and she shouted too.

Listen to me! ... Now raeden is back from his mission she safe and sound -- that's why in this beautiful night a violent member will celebrate on this day that no one sleeping today and only alcohol!!

"Whooooo!"

In the inside of room heard a loud noise on outside and inside, their face is very happy and chatting, laughing and even a tournament on inside an arm-wristling.

.....

In the morning a beautiful sun on his window come to his handsome face and raeden rose up and streched his hands.

"Waah... What a nice day." 

there was a knock on the door and I approached the door and I opened it. In front of me is a maid and bow to me.

"Good morning young master. The leader.. your father is want to talk to you." Maid said.

"Hm.. I understand."

Raeden change his sleepwear to normal clothes and go to room of his father. When raeden enter to room, my father looked at me with slight smile on his face. as he is confirming growth over the three months.

"I can't believe in three months you become strong again. I can sense in your body. You become also handsome and adult." Lucas said.

"Thank you for encouragement, father. It's been three months but you still the same."

They both looked at each other and laughing. Raeden ans his father sat down on soft chair and the maid hand over the tea and raeden drink it.

All right... Raeden now that you become adult I think it's time for your marriage proposal.

Raeden suprised and spit out the tea on his mouth and in the face of his father.

Pfttf... cough...cough.. Marriage you say? Raiden said while coughing.

"Hey... you brat! spitting the tea again on my face."

A few minutes later they back topic.

"Raeden I heard what did you do on Mento City. Im suprised to heard that you can create a beautiful smell in only fluids."

"Raeden... Where did you learn that?."

His father is curious to raeden and while raeden suprised a minute.

"Well.. it's my part of plan in order to have a connection on noble as a John."

Still his father it's like didn't believe to raeden and looked at him with a serious gaze and check his eyes if raeden is a lying to him.

Father? Raeden said while pretending to calm in order to not find out that she is lying.

"Hmm...Okay. Raeden I know your not lying to me because you are reading a book while you have no time."

Raeden breathe deeply and a smile on face she glad that she did not find out.

"Listen to me Raeden. Do you still like to be member of this organization."

Violent organizarion is protecting the City and kingdom for corrupt nobles.

After  years when raeden arrive in this world, he study by father side ans learning the world outside, before assassinating anyone.

Before raeden reincarnation in this world on his previous world she was brought up as a nothing but lonely guy, I didn't do anything other than working as a part-timer.

But when raeden reincarnated in this world he think she have no reason to live because she was on the body on orphan kid. but before she lose consciousness a man with black cloat appeared in front of him. (it's Lucas)

"Father, I will choose to stay in organization, there is something I can not do without being in Violet organization"

for what reason?

Pardon? my reason?

Raeden said to his father without hesitation.

"To fullfill my mission"

Fullfill?

Yes...

the room become silent and his father his spit om his mouth and startin to laugh.

"Pft... Hahahaha.... I thought that you were a son who was too overwhelming to killed, but it seems that you are even better than I thought. so that's your only reason."

"Yes"

3