CHAPTER 15: Exam
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey! How dare you walk in front of me, What are you doing in this place." Noble man said.

"Huh! Seriously. I think my day is very bad." Raeden whispered to himself.

Huh!! You half blood garbage, why do your eyes look at me like that." Noble man said.

I become target of nobleman because I'm only in this academy commoner.

I looked back and I pretend didn't hear his saying and smile at him.

"Me?" Raeden pointed himself.

'What! Looked at this garbage commoner. I've been talking a lot, but he's not listening at all."

"Well commoner is still commoner." Nobleman said while laughing.

"I repeat again. What are you doing here?" 

"Ah! Ok... Well... I'm just new here also I'm here to take exam." I pretended to be normal.

I took out my recommendation and I showed to arrogant noble.

on a road of academy the student people suprised when I showed them the recommendation. They started talking to me.

"Whaa-What... You have a recommendation from head of academy!"

"Hey... are you serious a recommendation from head." 

"SILENT!" 

A man who shouted and look bandits but when I sense him she is definitely strong.

Listen to me! this year our exam is all of you will be fight called cross fire.

After you all completing the initial examination procedures, we were see who is the first into the examination. 

"Earth Build Magic"

*Crack! Raack!..* sounds of ground.

The instructor cast an earth magic in our front and the stage is look like a coliseum.

"This stage is your exam arena." Instructor said.

"5 percent only is can pass in this academy and the lose is not qualified in this academy." Instructor said.

"So even you are noble or whatever in this academy no ranking for me!"

"Again. Let me explain in this academy there a three rank the first is elite and the second is you are official register in this city and the last is adventurer."

So, the entrance examination for the magic academy is known for its super low acceptance rates.

So... basically, graduating from the Magic Academy will secure your future financial security and you can do anything.

Well, even though the acceptance rates are super low, there's no way I'm going to lose against the examine.

According to the explanation given, the first stage of the exam is a crossfire with a total of 200 noble people including me a commoner.

A mock sword and magic would be provided, and we have to defeat the people around us with magic or a sword or anything else that you can think of to place in the top.

Incidentally, there are a total of 100 examinees noble taking the exam this time.

In my back there's a woman talking.

"Eeh... it's a all out battle? That's too unfair. What if there are strong examinees who are at the level of passing in this exam?"

With that, the instructor laughed at woman legitimate concern. 

Your right... in this stadium I can feel them that there's a strong student here

The instructor looked at me and I'm suprised because he saying to examinees is connected to me. The strong student.

Then there's a man approached the instructor and while he saying whispered on his ear.

"I forgot! Those who come to the Magic Academy with a letter of recommendation, they're are exempted from the first stage of the exam."

All nobleman looked at me with a killing intent and angry on their face.

"This... I think I know now who responsible on this. The head of academy, friend of my father."

There's a nobleman raised his hand.

Instructor!

Yes?

"May I ask. Why this commoner have a recommendation from head of academy even though she is commoner." 

What's your name? Instructor said.

"Earl Weyhen. sir."

"Then Earl Weyhen... why not fight him. You found out why she have recommendation from our leader." 

"Yes. I understand."

The noble man Earl Weyhen looked at me with a smirk smile on his face.

"Hoo! So this is your Plan." Raeden said.

The instructor throw a real sword on stage.

Earl Weyhen unsheathed his sword and she run to me.

"You... lowly commoner. I Kill you today. Kuhahaha." Earl said.

I used my skill to finished quickly.

 "STEALTH"

          *

"PHYSICAL STRENGH"

with this I was on the back of his body and use my hand with a magic to knock him.

"What! She... disappeared...

"looked in your back." I whispered to his ear and knock him.

"Wai...~Argh.." 

she fell on the ground with his sword and fell asleep. 

2