CHAPTER 19: Magic
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raeden comeback to royal dormitary where's I got from head of academy Greg.

Three days passed.

I learned about this Magica Academy this school have a system. You can not go home during a time of school(study), otherwise you will basically remove in this school and heavy punishment if you sneak out in the middle of night. 

The dormitary is huge and the building of this academy is also super huge. The proportion to the number of students seems many, but. Well it shouldn't be so bad. 

After instructor finished his teaching I go back to my dormitary and I meet a new another room-mate.

"Who are you?" Raeden said.

The dormitory consists of three people in big one room, and they will live in pairs with someone. 

"Hmm... Oh, are you Raeden Vern. and in the same room as me?"

"Oh. Same room? I did not know that I have a same room. Well... What's your name?

"Evan Wane. I actually know you because I watched your fight and Do you mind me calling you Raeden?" Evan said.

"...Well That's fine me."

When I entered the room, a man was already sitting on the chair and talking to me. It's wider than I thought. She is yellow long hair a nobleman.

"Hmm? I feel something strange on you." Evan said.

"...I'm just an ordinary person and commoner, so don't take so much interest to me."

Raeden suprised when Evan something strange say to him.

"Raeden. You are from countryside. Right?" Evan said while sitting on chair.

Why?

"Well, are you familiar here and this society?"

"Sorry. I'm not familiar with the society. It's my first time for a school like this to be 15 years old like me." 

"Oh... Well, we all live different kinds of life you are commoner while I'm noble, but I welcome you no worries I'm not interested on power. I'm counting on you, Raeden."  Evan said.

She seems kind noble but it's better to aware. Let's pretend for now.

"Same here."

We shake hands with each other. I understand that Evan's hands are small and clean, above all, she is not trained I think she is magician.

Then we had nothing to do on that day, we chatted normally and after that I went to sleep.

Such a life is not bad in this academy.

In the morning is the first class so we will start from magic basics. And You have to learn basics for a month. Of course, I can already use magic and sword, but it's a confirmation from instructor. But even the magic is basics is still hard to study. No matter how many great magicians are you.

"Ok we start to Anna. What is five magic elements?" Instructor said while standing of front of board.

"Yes."  The magic elements is made by Goddess. Magic is defined as the art of using spells by using voice to call the elements, and to control the magic supernational forces, or the art of magic. And there's a limit to use of magic because it can kill you on over-use.

"Wind Magic"

"Lightning Magic"

"Water Magic"

"Dark Magic"

"Earth Magic"

( NOTE: I don't what he saying but I'm not good on explanation of elements but I hope it's not bad for you.)

"Ok. That's right Anna." Instructor Greg said.

While Instructor Greg continues her words about magic. It seems that many noble students taking a notes, and when I look at my surrounding and I understand that everyone in this classroom is studying hard.

...

Afternoon classes finished Instructor Greg said that we need to pick what is the best for us. Magic or swordsman. And then I chose a lesson for swordsmen. There are some with me here and there like Evan and Anna next to me.

We are in the training ground my clothes are also goos used for training.

And then there's a new instructor come to our front and he introduce his name.

I'm Delha Vamp. Everyone calls me Del and you can call me also Instructor Del. By the way I am Swordsman Instructor. Nice to meet you."

She is a beautiful girl with a big on his front I understood that the smile on his face It's was sure attractive.

"Then... What is a Sword to all of you." Instructor Del said with a smirk on his face.

She looked at me and I avoid his eyes but she suddenly called me.

"Raeden! What is a sword to you?"

My surrounding the student looked at me. 

"It's to kill without mercy and remove in this world." Raeden said without hesitation.

"....."

the surrounding become silent and instructor looked at me and she suddenly laughed at me.

"hahaha... What an interesting kid. But you're saying is not wrong because in this world is rotten. And you can only rely on you is your sword." 

Also swordsman usually spend time for training and constructing form such as logistical support. On the other hand, speed and strength is more important for swordsman. They are perfect in close combat.

2