CHAPTER 3: Violet Organization
117 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Raeden killed the leader of the corrupt nobles, he heard foot steps coming to his place. Raeden appeared to Raeden wearing two black coats and a mask, and bowed to him with respect. 

 

"Young master, there's an order from your father that you need to come back," the black-coat said to him. 

 

"I understand," Raeden said.

 

We jumped to the building. The height is about twelve floor, but Raeden jumped with a calm expression.

 

While we are running on the roof to avoid being caught by civilians or security, Because even in the middle of the night, there's still security. 

 

A few minutes later, we come back to a place called "Violet".

 

The place was hidden in the back alley of the underground, and it was the place we, the Violet organization, met.

 

While I was going inside, I heard a familiar voice running towards me with his sword, and jumped towards me, but Raeden just avoided it and unsheathed his black-sword pointed at a man. It's Raeden, my friend also a new member of "Violet," a junior. 

 

"As expected from my senior Raeden... You even dodged my surprise attack," a man in a brown jacket said.

 

Oh.. it's you, Black... What's your mission? Raeden said.

 

"It's hard though, even if it's my first time raiding in the middle of the night. But senior Raeden said, I accomplished my mission." Black said.

 

Raeden smirked on his face. he was glad to hear from his junior, and he started to walk into the brown-door and come inside, where his father was waiting for him. Raeden bowed to his father.

 

"I'm back... Father..." Raeden said.

 

"Don't call me father if we're in business," the old man said. 

"Understood," Raeden said. Raeden's

 

His father is a retired assassin, but he became the leader of the Violet Organization, and their organization is a big group in every city. They're all active and have their own captain. And the orders come from the royal family. It's a top secret. Raeden is the Captain of the group named "Dark," but when he is not in the mood, he goes off by himself to kill a corrupt noble.

 

"How's that... target I gave you, Raeden?"Oldman said this while sitting on a chair and drinking alcohol.

 

"It's mission complete. Raeden said while bowing to him.

 

His father stood up and approached me, and he hugged me by force while he was laughing.

 

"Hahaha... What's with that serious look?" Good Job! Raeden, I know you've been in great shape recently. It's been twelve years since I saw you in the street and now you have become a handsome man. " Oldman said while hugging him.

 

"Argh... You're drinking again... Your alcohol smell...Get out of me. " 

 

He is not my blood relative, but in our family record he became my father, and he's the one who saved me back then in the cold place.

 

"I heard you were having trouble dealing today with the noble corrupt, Raeden."

 

"No... it's not hard..."

 

"Hahaha... you're still the same. You didn't want to submit if it was hard or not." old man said.

 

I heard from my father that he was a legendary assassin who also had a nickname, "Orpheus". It means "Dark of the Night," a strong warrior. But he was a retired assassin, and I swapped places with him when I joined the Violet organization and he had never been assigned to a mission.

 

"All right, Raeden, Sit down... You must have been hungry." With a gentle smile on his face, the old man said.

 

He still worried about me if I checked my health and, one of his oldest habits, after the mission was completed, he offered me to eat.

 

"All right, we're going to finish business while you're eating."

 

"understood..." Raeden said this while having food in his mouth.

 

Raeden, you've been an assassin for twelve years. And I don't know how many you killed in the past twelve years. "

 

"Me too. I don't remember. I forgot about that... But... why do I ask? " Raedan's father is looking at Raedan's face with worry while Raeden is eating.

 

"Enough with that... stop looking at me... It's gross and when will be the next job, father? "

 

So I decided to go straight to the main issues as soon as possible when he  looked at me with a worried face.

 

"Hmm... Raeden, do you want to go to an academy in the next few years?"

 

Raeden was surprised while he was eating and the food. He blew the food on his father's face.

 

"You... bastard... Why did you do that? " 

 

"--Why? Why do I need to go to an academy? "

 

"Because you need to rest and if you're going to make it in this world, you need better qualifications. And act as if you're a spy, putting your trust in corrupt nobles...And also become an official real magician. "

 

"Raeden, listen up! You need to attend an academy in a year to become an official member of this society. This city is slowly becoming peaceful, and if there's no corrupt noble in this city that becomes peaceful, a magician with no certificate will go to prison or be eliminated." The elderly man stated.

 

He's right. I noticed the city is becoming peaceful and the other nobles' corruption is becoming low. 

"Also, this is from the Violet organization to improve our system," old Man said.

 

I'd been working as an assassin for twelve years. It's time for me to rest.

 

"Okay, I accept." Raeden said.

 

"I'm glad... you accepted... because that's also an order."

 

"Okay, I understand..."

 

"Ok then, it's settled. Here's a document from your academy. I already prepared it for your enroll in the next few years. " 

Raeden's father is worried about his future in his own way.

5