CHAPTER 6: Closed Training
114 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning my father called me because we're going to use a five months of training after that she bought me to a facilities that I didn't know and my father she said it was a forbidden for assassin training.

“Raeden, from now on... in seven months this is your world and the secret of assassination of my family”

“You're family?”

“Ah. Right... About my family that you don't know yet then I tell you about my family.”

“My family is an assassin because I found out when I was seven years old when a middle night a hundred of soldiers are come to our village they went there because they want to found my family.”

We are sleeping on that day after that we heard a sounds of shouting of people when I woke up I come to window and see what happened but when I see from my window that they killed every people on village and my father grab my mouth.

“Shh! Lucas, you need to run and bring this secret book and when you turn to adult learn that a written on that secret book.” 

But.. father and mother.. how I'm going to leave in this place If you are still here? Lucas said.

Lucas.. listen to me were not going to leave you... But your father and mother we still have work to do... so you need to leave first and go to your grandpa place and wait for out back.” 

My mother he's two hands are on my cheeks and while he saying she was crying to me And that's the last word I heard from my family when I leave to that place and went to my grandfather.

I'm waiting for my family for two months but there's no one still come and I didn't not give up and still waiting and waiting again and for the past next two years had passed my grandfather has bedridden she called me .

“My grandchild.. cough... cough.... Lucas... it's time for you to heard about to your mother and father.”

I was suprised when she said about my family.

“Huh? What about to my mother and father they.... still alive?”

“No... Your mother and father are dead.”

.....

On a small room become silent for a minute when Lucas heard that his family is dead and Lucas starting to crying.

“But....My mother said... They... going to back.” Lucas said while crying.”

“You're family tried to save the people on your village by soldiers but they died while they protecting the village and people.” grandfather said.

“Lucas...Listen to me... because I have no time in this world... your family is an assassin and the secret book that your father give to you is a secret assassin skill and I don't have strength to time to teach you, so.. you need to learn yourself.

“And the people who killed your family is a noble corrupt my grandchild you don't need to take a revenge and live a normal life...I'm sorry.... my.. great... grandchild..

His grandpa passed away when the last word from him is apologize to Lucas and about the secret of his family.

Lucas crying in front of his grandfather because he thinks of himself that he didn't do anything to help is family and grandfather.

Grandpa! Wake up! Wake up! Y-You're m-my only left fa-family...wake up... Lucas said while crying.

For the next ten years Lucas turn into seventeen years old become handsome and strong young man. She become assassin and he killed the every corrupt nobles and the one who killed to his family he take a revenge and killed everyone without mercy.

Raeden shocked when she heard his father story and he didn't say anything. And this father look back to Raedan.

“Hahaha... You don't need to worried about the story that I told you. All right... We're here to facility.” 

“Raeden when you're 10 years old I already explained to you right!?”

“Yes. father.”

That a martial arts and magic is a method of efficiently moving a person by moving it appropriately by understanding the structure of the human body and creating vulnerability of the human body.

When Raeden looking to his surrounding and he see that there was a huge prison, and there were a corrupt people we captured in every jail room.

“Raeden... They are death row prisoners collected from our mission and other territories.”

“Well then.. you will be closing on this underground for your training and in the inside will be enough food for you.” Lucas said.

“In addition, wear this iron bracers it's a 30 kgs and in the inside there's a thousand puppet I created and you need to kill it and trained your mind and body.”

Even Raeden was already super strong and looking at the results of the training would bring about after the next few months of training, he would already be amongst the top right now as they finished in months. He was that far ahead.

“To your rooms for the closed door training. Inside, there is a space that is sufficient for any kind of you may need, but it's only drinking water and food. So go inside.” father said.

“My Son Raeden when you go in, you won’t be able to come out until you’re finished with your training. I’ll block the entrances.”

Inside the room obstructed by the solid stone gate that had closed behind him, and It was incredibly dark, and was hard to see.

It was easy to become lonely.

It was damp.

That combined with the darkness and I only heard is a sounds of water.

It was highly likely that even some of the children might go crazy within this time away from everybody else. It's like a Life and death training for Raeden.

When Raeden closed his eyes and after he open again.

“I’m getting used to the darkness.” Raeden said.

He could hear the wind blowing in and out of a tiny crack between the rocks.

He had to spend a five months. Raeden clenched his fist tightly.

“I can do it to defeat the evil god I'm still enough.”

Raeden immediately began his training.

Day by day, Raeden progress started to accumulate...

And five months passed.

Raeden slowly rose from his seat.

“Is it today my five months of end of my training?”

The senses of Raeden that had expanded past the darkness on the gate and towards the metal gate.

Over the course of five months, Raeden had completely changed.

6