CHAPTER 7: Disguise
123 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a five months of training Raeden completely changed.

Everything was developed except for his pale skin from the absence of sunlight for over five months.

His black long hair swayed easefully through the light breeze in the inside of underground room.

The hair that he hadn’t cared about for five months, had grown down to his neck.

Raeden even though his muscles and body were well-defined, he did look swelled up or even remotely close to it. He was sleek, compact, and fit to even the finest fiber of muscle.

It was the most suitable body possible, adjusted to the nature of assassination, which emphasized flow, harmony and flexibility.

On top of that, his body was now strong enough to not be injured internally or externally, when the goddess give a gift to him.

Raeden he felt the vibrations in the underground slightly as he looked at the metal gate open in his room. In front of metal gate his father is waiting for him.

Raeden could start to see the light coming through the gaps of the opening Metal door.

It had been five months since he last saw proper light. Raeden frowned and squinted his eyes.

“Hmm.. you change so much even you hair is grow fast and you body is perfect for assassin. I'm proud of you for being my adopted son.” Lucas said while smile on his face.

Raeden smiled faintly at his father.

“So...I passed from your training.”

“Hahaha... Your aura is strong what have you done in the inside of your room.” Lucas said.

“Also the puppet I put on inside there still a left?” 

“The puppet you put I killed them all it's headache for me.” 

When Raeden stepped out from the exit of the passageway, a bright and dazzling light poured into his vision.

“Let's go and eat I already prepared of food.”

While they walking to room Raeden he stomped his foot lightly, a sweet, greasy and aromatic smell began to start emanating in the air.

Raeden turned his heads toward the source of the smell in harmony, and the servants carrying multiple bright and beautiful dishes that were enough to even make Raeden drool in satisfaction, were being brought out.

“Come on and Raeden enjoy yourselves, and eat all the food that I bought and this is your last trial of training on the underground in the inside of lonely place.” Lucas said.

There were mountains of food.

Raeden packing only a few different foods on the table, seemingly the same kind of small amounts. Raeden his small plate of food and sitting down on chair and started to eat very slowly, savoring the small bits of food he received.

“I’m sure now that I've seen it with my own eyes. That my son Raeden has changed and become strong in only five months I'm looking forward to seeing your future... Raeden.” Lucas smile and whispered to himself.

“Raeden after you finished to eat rest and we have a discussion.”

“I understand.” 

The day of rest went by quickly.

Raeden enjoyed himself she was given a break, but as the break ended, he couldn’t erase his nervous expressions of what was next to come. Besides, she didn’t get a proper rest, but only one day’s worth.

Raeden come to downstairs and meet his father about the discussion.

“Father.. I'm here.”

“You come.”

Raeden sat down on soft chair and his explained to him what's about the discussion.

“Raeden you have a last mission become a business man or called merchant but you need to become disguise (pretend) you going to approach the family merchant by falsely identity.” Lucas said.

“Again? I already know that but this is last mission so I know this is going to be hard... I am right father?” Raeden said.

Because raeden did it when she was nine years old she pretend to be son of corrupt marquis nobles family and killed them.

Raeden he whispered to himself 

“I forgot that I have a skill on business that goddess give to me... I think that goddess she predicted this gonna happen.”

“Listen to me...Raeden you are now become thirteen, So pretend as a merchant son of Luke. A son of big merchant family. And It is one of the top leading companies in the Merchant company in Mento City.”

Mento is the country’s largest city.

The place that things gather from all over the world is a place that is good for gathering all kinds of any information you need.

It can be said that Mento City is the centre of the world more than the capital. If Raeden can work as a son of merchant, she can make various connections and create a good personal connections to Mento City.

“All right... Raeden the family you going is company is putting up of all information networks for business. You can use the information network to help for your assassination.” Lucas said.

“I understand.”

Finally, with the name John Luke, I will be allowed into any noble homes if I become a popular enough best business merchant.

Connection, information, networks. Every one of them can be a weapon that is stronger than combat strength and assassin sometimes.

Wait and see I will surely get them all.

Raeden smirk while she didn't not listening to his father.

“You Brat... This is your last mission... If you failed to success this mission you're academy is going to revoked.”

Lucas punched him in the face and Raeden fell into the chair.

I-I understand... 

“If you spend a months in Mento City as the son of the Luke Merchant, And success to killed the head of Luke family you will be accepted as a student on academy.”

“Also this is your last mission and have a fun once you in the academy.” 

The next day, my father sending me off by a horse that father give to me.

My long black haired I changed into gray short haired by magic to pretend as a son of Luke family. In addition, tone, voice, gestures and facial expressions all have changed, there is nothing to make anyone think that head of Luke son and Raeden are the same person.

The Luke son has been finished to abduct and I personally change to his position as a John Luke.

I reached my destination to Mento City and go to my new family. It is the chairman’s office of the Luke business merchant.

“F-Father, I'm back.” [Luke]

“Ah! My son where have you been.” 

The head of Luke run towards to Raeden as a John and hugged him while Raeden his face is down and he want to finished a mission as soon as possible..

“So... What happened to you my son.” head of Luke.

“No-nothing... father my servant said that you called me.” 

Can I live in this caring family as shadow in this world. Raeden whispered to himself.

“Ok sit down... it was bad for me to suddenly call you.” head of Luke said.

Both John and Head of luke sat down on chair and his father explained about a merchant business.

7