CHAPTER 8: Business
61 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been half a month since John has come to Monte City. To disguise as a son of Noble Luke family and a big merchant business on Monte City.

John (Raeden) spent his time as John of the Luke family instead as a Raeden.

The Monte City is famous because everything is gathered from all over the world you need.

The Luke business has multiple stores in Monte. Because they have a items lining up in a stores.

The Luke family predicts the demand and what amount to buy for each store. There by improving the sales of all they're stores.

[BACK ON THE TIME]

John and the Head of Luke family discussion about the business.

“My son you are going to become head of Luke business.”

I pretend to suprised and declined his offered and I question him why she passed the business to me.

“Huh? But father I'm still not sure about to our business.” John said.

“The position is nice. Without exaggerating, information from all over the world is available.” John she whispered to himself

“John... I want to test you and I put you to become head of Business and create a new project on this Luke business and make this famous on this Monte City.” Head Luke said.

“John, if you are doing really well.. that is enough to make me want to leave the Luke shop to you and me I need to rest.”

He didn't have a suspicious to me as his son and for John(Raeden) it's perfect for him as a disguise. And killed the head of Luke.

Also I buy a land for your business and as a merchant  make your store famous on this Monte City. And Luke my father give me a map. And It's located a distance from the main road of the mento city, the size is about a big convenience store and have a second floor for office.

In Monte if you want to buy a big store or small, you can pay it monthly or a year, or purchase it at once If you have a money.

“whooo... it's a nice store, this location is perfect for business, and the size is excellent, you can do anything with it.” John said.

John if it succeeds, we will improve it and increase the store in your that store. And I will decide if I'm right to pick you to next become head of Luke and take all my wealth.

“father! Tou trust me enough to give me a land and store?” John

said.

“...Yes, I feel like you can make the company famous on City and I can make a fresh air .” Head Luke said.

“But... It’s only been half a month since I came here.” John said.

“Normally I would not ask after half a month, but if you’ve done in the last two months in your business I will hand over the business to you. ” Head Duke said.

John(Raeden) smirk on his face and he started to success his mission but for John it's still enough to kill him.

“Father, I will study right away, how long is the preparation about the period, budget, good servant to use?” John said.

“Hahaha... you have half month to plan, and thirty days for rehabilitation work, as much as you like the budget, and we will prepare the necessary personnel.” Head Luke said.

I came here to become a well known business and merchant with the name of Luke family to help my assassination... If I succeed in this case to kill the head of Luke, it will come true and take a rest. While whispered to himself.

And If one brand is entrusted, information networks can be used. And connection.

“My son listen to me...if you succeed in this business, I will give you extended money, and advance of payment that the Luke business collects from each store I will always paid to you even you are my son. This is not a special treatment, it is the stance of Luke family’s committee that the appropriate reward is paid to the one that opens up a new business.” Head Luke said.

“I understand father. I even more excited to this business.” John said.

Well, I’m praying for your success and for Luke family business, my  son.” Head of Luke said.

“Yes...leave it to me father, I will make it successful of our Luke Family.” John said while smirk on his face.

“You already know I taught you right? My son.” Head of Luke said.

“Yes I already study it. And there is no business who is in this Mento town for half a month and does not consider what kind of business they would like to do. The plan of the new store has been in place for a long time and even if there was not this case, I planned to submit it soon.”

“And I'm going to start right away and opened the business.”

Then, I received from my father the money and a large material for my new store and business need. I will make this new store successful and complete the mission. And let’s get not only famous the shop of Luke family shop but as a shop known that it is made by John(Raeden) knowledge from his previous world.

I return to Luke family home it's because I'm a disguise John Luke son of Head Luke and while thinking about my new store and create a new products by my own knowledge.

My father (Lucas) give me a one maid servant in case of emergency and watch me.

When I opened my room in my front there's a maid.

“Welcome back Young master.”

The maid greet him and bow to Raeden and his name is Matilda.

“Thank you Matilda... Is there's any news from my father?”

“It nothing young master. He only said to me it's that focus on your mission and back immediately.”

Immediately? Why? 

“She said... she missed you..”

“bastard father... I'm worried for nothing.” John sat down on bed.

It's there's anything you want young master? Matilda said.

“No. It's nothing go back and take a rest too Matilda.”

“I understand.”

Even at home, I will not be called by the name of Raeden, nor will I undo the disguise of Luke nor my tone. Because I may get exposed Before I finished my mission.

She go to bed and sleep...

7