CHAPTER 9: Perfume
60 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The land store that Head Of Luke give to John is almost finished and now she's focused to developing a new product that in this world is didn't not exist because the product he going to create is from his previous life.

John is devoted to development of new products. Depending on the memory from his previous life, she's is making a fragrant perfume for a women that product didn't not exist in this world.

John still remember a recipe of creating of fragrant perfume, but she still have to change the ingredients to some extent because the ingredient on his new world is not the same. She made a list of materials necessary for trial production fragrant perfume.

John ask the Record department of the Luke business about the materials, but they said the materials will arrive tomorrow morning.

.....

In the next morning the materials that I ordered has arrived the prototype were delivered to my room during the morning.

John started to create a fragrant perfume after delivered to his room.

The prepared material are the coconut oils, decorative bottle. And water. And other fragrant extracted from various herbs.

Perfume products that are completed by processing these are the products that will make popular to Mento City. 

The coconut oil and water are not blended normally. Because liquid water is held together by protium bonds. In order not mix it, I use a little knowledge from my previous life and a materials that she prepared.

.....

On the next day, John was going to the Luke Company at the right time. Because she already created of a fragrant perfume by using herbs and other materials.

I asked my father to bring my mother in company and in order to test the fragrant perfume. 

John is pretending nervous because the head of Luke is gonna come. 

As I entered on the main room, my father smiled at me and his wife with a narrowed on his eyes. Because she doesn't want her son she only thinks to him is a prostitute.

“Ahem...Thank you for making time for me, Father, Mother.” John said while bow to his family.

“Although I thought that my son worked quickly, I did not think you would prepare the new products after talking about the new product.” 

“Tsk... I hope you do not bring something useless to Luke Family business. Even if it is not, I will still dislike you even you are my son.” Mother said with narrowed eyes.

While his mother dress is beautiful medieval and his face has blocking by satin-fan.

she came for my request to test my new product fragrant perfume. In order to make popular I need the Luke wife.

John he prepared the items that will be better than expectations to him, the main products of the new store will be fragrant perfume.”

“Tsk...I know about that, but I do not care much about it. The perfume in this city are not good quality and the smell of perfume on this city is like a herbs and it’s not popular in the market. Even if you can make hit products, we can not expect long-term earnings.”  Luke wife said.

“Well if you say so... Why not try my new perfume before react to my product... Because this perfume smell was not gonna let you down mother.” John said with smile on his face.

In this world there already perfume but is not popular on this city because it's made on low herbs and the smell is bad.

There is perseverance for women’s smell, but it is also the fact that they are in a vicious circle. They make a thicker perfume to conceal the damaged skin by perfume, it's not can damages the skin. My product will liberate a woman from such trouble. This is a perfume product for the skin.” John said.

After I explained to my family the Luke wife become interested in my new product perfume I put a name called " Heaven Perfumes”

“Well... There is no reason to not be interested. Because this person is suffering from smell. interested.” John(Raeden) whispered to himself.

I take out the perfume from bag an a packed in a small bottle.

Luke's wife picks it up, opens the bottle and smell the the fragrant perfume lightly with her hand.

“Mother this is the perfume that I created.” John said.

Sniff...“This smell... what is this?” 

“It is a fragrant perfume that is a Normal Perfume is a decoration, but this is different. It’s not designed to decorate your skin but is also to heal your skin, protect your skin, keeping it the smell. If you try it you will understand. Please try putting it on your dress.” John said.

Although she is doubtful, she can not win the temptation to become fragrant, so Luke's wife takes a spray on his dress and the scent is going spread on the main room.

“This... This scent is like a flowers...John this item is definitely become popular.”

“This is so wonderful product, my skin is will be healed, and it’s got a nice scent.” Luke wife said.

“I hope you like the perfume?” John said.

“I don't like you, but I admit that this is a very good thing product fragrant perfume.” Luke wife said.

“From now on, using this fragrant perfume will become common for all women and men… its value, if you are a business man?” John said.

That’s why I chose fragrant perfume.

To make a revolution in the way the perfume is used. Instead of making more perfume, I made new perfume habits.

Head of Luke asked his wife.

“Nirita do you think... This fragrant perfume will be popular to women and men? Also to your friends do you think they want a perfume.” Luke said.

“Well.. I could only say that this product will be popular so I going to spread about this perfume.” Nirita said.

“But you... John keep a good work for Luke family even though I still not like you.” Nirita said.

“I understand.” 

“Luke shop will put all the resources into this, Nirita, you need to spread this perfume to all your friends and spread rumours of it in order to become popular in this city.” 

“I have many connection, you don't need to ordered me.”

“Tell them that it is going to be released at the Luke company.”

“Also how can we many make a perfume John?”

“If you give me a three week and I will able to create of about three hundred of bottle.” John said.

“Ok... I understand.”

 

3