CHAPTER 10: Sad Mission
58 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few weeks John finished the recipe of fragrant of perfume, we opened and buy a new land for dealing with fragrant perfume.

John was preparing for his next move to killed the head of Luke and she have now many know noble people and she become popular on Mento City for developing the new product perfume. 

John have named the fragrant perfume brand name 'Heaven Perfume', and half a few weeks after opening the people was excited to buy I'd perfume.

The perfume company was focusing on fragrant because catch a big hit item, several times bigger than what we imagined.

It was probably thanks to spreading the rumours of the perfume from Luke's wife. Even and unexpected the royal family visit to Luke company and asked about the perfume.

Thanks to that, the Luke company has become popular and line every day of the people want to buy, and it is sold out immediately. We are building up our production system in order to catch up. But it's still enough.

Regardless of how much we can produce. Because the tax will definitely increased or demand.

Every country has come to buy of Perfume even we have more customer from royal family. The royal family when it comes to money they are number one buying of our Perfumes. 

While the other people don't want to come on Mento City they going to give to a servant and delivered the letters asking the Luke business to buy a perfumes.

When the Luke company become popular and unexpected happen that there's a news that the other merchant spy want to steel the ingredient of Perfume from Luke company.

But the only know of ingredients of perfume is John and it's not made in the city of Mento, and no one has found out where it is from because Luke is didn't sayings anything about perfume.

If you sneak or spy into the property of the professional assassin, you can understand what will happen.

at the middle night my expectations become true.

Because someone come to my house and steel the ingredients of perfume but the spy they think that John didn't not notice.

For John It is easy to deal with spy, but this is a good opportunity for Matilda his maid and I will just stay on my bed until Matilda caught the spy.

I sense my maid Matilda she is have knife on her both thigh, He attached to it double as she pulled it out.

Knife are the most powerful weapon in close combat and assassination. When there is fighting between a sword and a Knife, it is said that there is two times the amount of skill required for the user of the knife.

I can see Matilda info translucent plate.

[SYSTEM]

Name: Matilda Vane

Age: 24 years old

Race: Human 

Gender: Female

[Title] 

-Servant Of Lucas Leader Of Violet Organization

-Member of Violet Organization

[SKILL]

- Stealth Lv. 5

- Physical strength Lv. 4

- Physical speed Lv.4

- Martial arts Lv. 5

[MAGIC]

Wind Magic Lv. 3

Fire Magic Lv. 3

I'm suprised when I see the system status of Matilda.

“Wow... So strong ... Huh? Servant Of Violet organization? I didn't know that she was member of our group.” John (Raeden) said.

Matildas came out from where she was hidden and tied up the enemy and bring to me. To asked a question.

“Young master... My apologies to wake up you in the middle of night, I was able to capture them safely and I made it so that they cannot commit suicide you can asked them now a question.” Matilda said while bow to John.

Matilda who noticed the spy, Matilda instantly intercepted them.

John give praised Matilda .

“Thank you.. Matilda you did well, you were able to rebuff of spy as assassin.” John smile at him.

“The torture was only recently told how to do at the lecture. It will be a good if we can find out about the information and the client.” John said.

“Yes I understand... I will bring right away about the leader of this spy.”

“Ok... thank you Matilda because for me, it’s better for them to kill them but we still need about who ordered to them.

“I leave it to you Matilda.” 

John back to his soft bed and take a rest and sleep.

.....

Two week has passed when we caught the spy and we found out is nothing. So we back to normal life.

It was very busy every day with the new store and our servant, but thanks to that I was able to learn about this world.

Because of that the Heaven Perfume business I have a lot of connection and also from royal family.

As for my mission, I'm starting going to move on the middle night and killed the head of Luke.

.....

In the Middle Night, Matilda and John start to move and John go to room of Head of Luke and killed him without evidence by using a poison to stop his heart.

“I apologize... My second father I'm happy to work with you.” 

John deeply bow to Luke and last said to him.

And another coming of member of Violet organization to house of Luke and brought the real son of Luke family and erased his memory.

“You're late... Black.” John said.

“Hahaha.... What with that innocent face, Leader. Have you real become of Luke family?” Black said while laughing to Raedan.

“Also Raeden it's time to back now your real appearance.” Black said.

“I know, I know. Don't order me.”

Raeden starting to back to his real appearance a long black haired and handsome man.

3