chapter 17
7 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He answered hello! Young master! How is your day going?

 

 

I said, why are you calling me young master, and who are you?

 

 He said I am the beast that represents soul eater you can also call me outside and this place is where I live it is also known as dead valley?

 Oh! I see thank you so why am I here

 he said because of anxiety then he explained me everything.

The explanation was like this,

First of all I am the beast that represents soul eater, when I accept a person as my master. I give him a pair of iron legs and that leg connects my feelings with your feelings and for that reason whether or not when you feel happy or sad. I feel the same so, I wanted to say that for a while you were not in the best mood and that is causing me health trouble. So try to be in a good mood because my health depends on my master’s mood.

After he said that, I suddenly found myself in a cave and a young boy was sitting beside me.

He said, oh! You’re up. Try not to stand up or it will hurt. I found you lying in the ground and took you to a cave.

 I started healing my wounds with alchemy but the sad thing was I did not have the power to use magic and for that It took me too much time to do something.

I saw the kid was amazed to see me heeling myself. He said, wow! Can you teach me that? Mister that is amazing.

 I thought about making him my successor? But at the same time I thought, I will teach him the basics and then send him to a teacher to make him learn all of it.

0