Chapter One: Origin Of Kin.
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two brothers, born alike, were joined into the world by their mother and father who loved them dearly. Their father was strong and led both the darkness and light in unity for what had seemed like an eternity, and their mother was a nurturing woman who cared deeply for all three of them. Over many decades, the two boys grew into both of their respective realms, one leading the light and one being enveloped into the darkness. They were both fated to take over their father's kingdoms, and rule them in unity, yet one of them wanted more. The one in darkness wished to capture the light, and would envy his brother for the praise and shine he received all the time. His father and brother were both opposed to this and thus began to form an army to keep the darkness contained. The dark one also came to form an army, and soon they began a war spanning what seemed to be many millenium.

Selim: How dare you! I thought me and you were family, why do you want to steal what's mine so badly?

Maxim: Because it's unfair, you've always had the spotlight! You get to rule Heaven's Realm with dad and I'm stuck here in this damn palace forever. I hate it here, and I hate you. You get everything, meanwhile I work to maintain everyone's sanity down in Noir. You won't keep your glory forever, and it WILL be bloody. Mark my words Selim, I will take what is rightfully mine.

Selim: If you want this land so badly, so be it. I won't hold back at all. I'll find men, and train them until they're the strongest warriors I've ever seen. I will never go easy on you, yet I don't wish to harm you either. We're family in the end, and I wouldn't bring myself to kill you.

Maxim: Well I would. Fucking loser. I'm gonna bring some badass men with me and take over this place at some point.

Herim, their father enters the room in horror of what he hears. Quick to separate the boys, he leaps in to stop the argument from going anywhere else.

Herim: What's the meaning of this? Maxim, you must've gone mad or something, as you know your brother rules the heavens. I can't believe you want to steal this land and make it your own, it's unjust and not your decision to make.

Maxim: Too bad, I can't stand that darkness anymore, I want a change of colors for once.

Maxim and his father proceed to duel each other as Maxim lashes out in anger. After training for years, Maxim holds the upper hand on his father and therefore can stand against him for once.

Maxim, exhausted: Not bad dad, for an oldhead at least. I seriously thought you would've killed me by now.

Herim, angered: Oldhead? Such a stupid insult. Your Twisted Locust forms still aren't able to do fatal damage to me you pitiful fool. 

Twisted Locust is Maxim's fighting style that he developed in Noir. He wishes to perfect it and become the strongest being alive.

Maxim: Let's test that right now. 
Having been angered by his father, he extends his claws out in a fury swipes towards Herim. Not knowing he's on the brink of passing out, he lets out a loud shriek and begins to warp his speed to impeccable limits. He has reached what is potentially the true limits of his power, and finally puts an end to his father's reign.

Selim: MAXIM! How could you, that was our father and you ended up killing him?! I won't forgive you, I never will.

Herim, about to die: I... I can't believe it. Good job son, you won. My time was soon to be over to begin with, thank you for making my last moment exciting.
Herim passes in Selim's arms, and Maxim begins to pass out. The fight is over and Maxim is exiled from Heaven's Realm. He begins to train extensively on his own along with Selim, and the two form a respective army on their side. Gathering the strongest men possible, all of them train for the war that is about to be upon them, while managing their kingdoms at the same time. Many special powers and fighting styles emerge over the course of time, and soldiers begin to practice these powers and slowly learn to master them. Some will discover new forms or styles, and some will learn to put many styles together. The armies then begin to show many ranks as not every soldier is able to use these newfound utilities. This is just the beginning of the war, and much is more to come for the Noir Palace and Heaven's Realm leaders. Their eternal clash has begun, and fate is beginning to sew its seed into the world.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

0