— 1 Win a Princess or Three —
618 28 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Win a Princess

"Zaria~"

"Mhm?" Zaria was busy chewing as she looked up at the Tamano before her.

"I need a biiig favour."

The albino floof finished chewing and looked at the Tamano before her. It was one of the few Lawful Good ones.

"Since you are approaching me, I guess something big is happening."

The Tama squirmed a bit. "I need you to win a tournament for me. I really tried to manage without your help, but …"

"... But you are bound by your rules, and normal help keeps on running into rules, laws, and legalese."

"Yes!"

"And winning the tournament will solve the issue?"

"Yes, mostly, well, it beats all the other possibilities. As loath as I am to involve you of all people, being as close you are to us but having your own very free will, it is technically not against the rules."

"And not technically?"

"I am afraid hearing the full situation would make you go to my world and cause endless chaos."

"That bad?"

"That bad. No matter what, please don't leave one of those lying around."

Zaria smirked. "No promises." It never ceased to amaze her how infamous her banana peels had become in the multiverses.

"We are running out of time, unfortunately I don't have time to explain more. Tournament registration ends in half an hour."

"Will I regret helping?"

The Tamano squirmed. "Yes, unfortunately, but I promise you won't regret it too much."

"Fine." Zaria waved her hand and a portal formed. "Please direct it to the registration desk." She rose and let all but one tail fade away. She really wondered what had made that Tama desperate enough to come to her.

She stepped through after the LG Tama set the destination.

------

She stepped out of the portal and found herself surrounded by humans.

She corrected herself, almost only humans, she spied a few elves and a few beast people. She had appeared at the entrance of an enormous coliseum.

Then her eyes found the registration desks and the rules for the registration.

Be an adult. Check
Be a combatant. Check
If you are a representative for someone, mention it at the registration. Since the Tama asked her to help and not represent her, it meant that Zaria was fighting for herself.

That seemed simple.

Only there were three registration desks.

One for a martial tournament, one for a magical tournament, and one for a mixed tournament.

As usual the airhead had forgotten to mention the details. It was a rather common issue between the Tamas.

So she ended up registering for all three of the tournaments.

The people at the registration desk were clearly surprised to see a female join, but there had been several others she found out. But only one about eighty participants were female in the martial section, one in twenty female in the magical section, and one in fifty in the mixed section.

That she had registered in all three tournaments had garnered some speculation as well, but there was no rule against it.

------

At the last moment she finished registering for the mixed tournament and entered the colosseum.

Due to the amount of participants a free for all qualification had been set up.

Martial ended up with Zaria knocking out the other nine participants.

Magical she blew everyone else off the platform.

Mixed ended with a mix of knocking out with her hands and binding several people with roots she grew.

It was after the elimination round that she finally managed to get to the important part.

Three tournaments, three princesses.

A draconic princess was the prize for the martial tournament. The magical tournament had a high elven princess as the reward. Finally a kitsune princess was the reward for the mixed tournament.

Zaria groaned.

Marrying or dating a princess always came with issues, big issues usually.

Probably she was supposed to win the kitsune one, but she had no way to check since sometimes gods were rather picky about what they deemed interference.

It was time to win some princesses.

Further plot:
Massive confusion as an albino floof easily flattens the opposition
Accusations of cheating
Wins the tournament
Now has to deal with three confused princesses
Blames Tama for telling her to win the tournament, but not which one
The countries angry at losing a hold over other countries
Humans especially angry and get dealt with first
Others follow and get smacked down as the princesses learn to adjust to their husband
Kitsune princess is also a high priestess of tama, and far too in awe of Zaria once she sees the many tails
Draconic princess appreciates the strength and beauty and perfectly fine with it
High elven princess is confused and helpless without her servants

25