[Chapter 1: zenitsu’s journal]
433 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*day 1st of school 2019*

  {Kanata} – Oi sumihiko don’t be late again in this school year’s opening ceremony ok?

Oi wake up! Oi damn little brother *sigh…

   (Kanata picks up his bag and walks out of their shared room)

  {Kanata}  -bye then…

  (12 minutes later sumihiko woke up and he looks at the alarm clock in his study table)

  {Sumihiko} -oh sh*t! the alarm didn’t work again! I have to go to opening ceremony too it’s 6:34 AM so                    I have to go to school before the gate closes at 7:15 so i only have 41 minutes left but then I have to run 7 miles and my average speed is 12 mi/h so I can made it in time the time estimation is 36:00 min until I reached school from home to achieve that I have to jump and run across the neighborhood’s property but heh I’ll just apologize while passing through…

(sumihiko passes through their neighbor hood angering them on the way, he jumped from roof to roof and jump through walls)

(sumihiko encounters Toujurou running too because of the same reason of not being weak up)

(they’ve been reported to police seven times the police shouts to them to stop)

{Police 1} – stop! Stop right there! I said Stop! Red haired boy! Stop!

(due to Sumihiko and Toujurou talking they didn’t hear the police calling)

{Sumihiko} -Hey! Toujurou-san what did you do to yesterday night?

{Toujurou} -I got too focused in kendo practice I didn’t realize the time until my father punched me and said it’s 3:00 AM in the morning, HAHAHAHAHAH.

{Sumihiko} -HAHAHA.

{Toujurou} -Sumihiko-san why don’t you join kendo club? Or any club? Because you’ve got a body of an athlete.

{Sumihiko} -I don’t want to because they’ll cut through my sleep schedule.

{Toujurou} -HAHAHA, Your as lazy as ever.

{Sumihiko} -Oh the gate!

{Gate keeper 1} -*sees Sumihiko and Toujurou*, Close the gate!! Hurry!!

{Gate keeper 2} -but there’s still 3min until the tim-

{gate keeper 1} -listen here those bastards are always in the last minute so this is the day that I shall stop them from their hobby of being late….

{Toujurou} -We can reach our destination now!

(Gate keeper 1 closes the gate at 7:12 and sumihiko and toujurou knows what time is it now so they thought that the gate keeper don’t have a clock so anyway they run and jumped through the gate)

{Police 1} -Do you mind if we stepped inside for a bit and drag some kid out?

(says with a terrifying tone to the Gate keeper 1 so the gate keeper thought…)

{Gate keeper 1} -I see bullying a student huh?

{Police 1} -NO! we’re just wanted to talk to someone insi—

{Gate keeper 1} -Do you have a shame to your self! You’re a police too! Why are you bullying some student huh?

(the gate keeper didn’t listen to the police, but the police have been lectured by the gate keeper for 10 mins)

[After the Opening ceremony]

(Sumihiko and Toujurou finds their classes and surprised when they found out that they’ll be classmates in room 1-2)

(Sumihiko walks in the classroom while toujurou goes out to check their kendo club)

{Sumihiko} -*Hmm where’s my seat?, according to this paper it’s sixt row in seventh chair so it’s beside the window! Yes! I can sleep as much as I want in there!

(sumihiko} -huh who’s my neighbor in here…

(sumihiko saw a black haired boy who’s crying in front of an old note book clearly reading it and touched by it)

{sumihiko] -Hey neighbor what are you reading?

{********} -A book written by Grand Grand Grandpa!

{sumihiko} -I see! Can I Read it?

{********} -sure but be careful it’s so old, by the way my name is “Agatsuma Yoshiteru” nice to meet you.

{Sumihiko} -Ok my name is Sumihiko Kamado nice to meet you Yoshiteru-kun.

{Yoshiteru} -yeah….

(Sumihiko red the book of yoshiteru’s grand grand grandpa titled “The Legend of zenitsu” and he felt all kinds of emotion but didn’t cry)

{sumihiko} -That’s a good read better that the novels I’ve red in the past 3 weeks thank you yoshiteru.

{Yoshiteru} -I know right?  I know right!

{Yoshiteru} -uhm.. sumihiko-san? Hello? Ah he fell asleep…. Well I’m going to take a nap to-

{Touko Agatsuma} -You better not!..you see you’re grades are always bellow average it’s a miracle that you passed last year in middle school! So you better work hard now!

{yoshiteru} -oi! I always do my best am I!

(After reading the book Sumihiko falls unconscious unintentionally)

(In his dream is he saw a earing similar to the items that have been passed down to us by our grand grand grandpa then a blood on his hand as if he’s the one who’s fighting against someone and when he looked up he saw a strange creature with several limbs all over his body)

(Sumihiko can’t move even but the body of his moves on it’s own, then his body jumped and moved in a circular movement and beheaded the creature with a ton of arms)

{Sumihiko} -That movement just now that my body performed it’s like a raging water focused in a straight flow and the sword cuts through the neck of that monster didn’t break. Huh what’s this a purple flower petals?

(sumihiko sees the other demons getting beheaded and three water breathing techniques 1rst form;water surface slash,2nd form;water wheel and 4th form;striking tide)

(not knowing the technique name he named it himself)

1st skill; Direct strike                                                   

2nd skill; wheeled slash                  

4th skill; flowing slash     

3,5,6,7,8,9 and 10(unlearned)                                

(since he didn’t learn breathing techniques he can’t perform it perfectly so he modified it a little bit)

{sumihiko} -*wokes up* huh? What was that I wanna try it now!

{Toujurou} -Oi! Sumuhiko your lazy as always come with me let’s go club viewings…

{Sumihiko} -Ehhh?? I Don’t Want to!!

(Toujurou drags Sumihiko anyway)

                                                                                                                                                  to be continued....

am i stoopid?
  • yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no Votes: 2 22.2%
  • maybe Votes: 6 66.7%
  • hell yeah Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hell no Votes: 0 0.0%
  • god damn right Votes: 1 11.1%
Total voters: 9
2