[Chapter10: A year later after the hellish training]
72 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                  A year later After the training begins, Sumihiko is now a master at Guns and Strategies in battles because of his high intelligence and the fact that the internet is still working he did a self-study about war strategies from the past! 

                   Yushiteru on the other hand Couldn't handle a Gun because whenever he used it his eardrums would bleed so instead of putting effort into practicing using guns he Mastered The Sword and created his own techniques like; the 1st technique where he charges toward the opponent and stabs it 3times in 1second, And he has 4 more original sword techniques!

                     Meanwhile, Yushiro has discovered that all giants share the same intelligence and memories! It's all good and all since if all of them have the same intelligence and memories meaning their strength and weakness too but the problem is in their Numbers.

                      In the giant's memories, Yushiro saw more than a billion of them are being created somewhere underground and the creator's face or identity is still unclear!

                      Yushiro calls Sumihiko and Yushiteru to have a meeting so they can decide to either Go to China where the Demon god lives or to look for other organizations to help them fight the Demon god.

                       Sumihiko suggests that; we will go to China and while we're searching for the Demon god's nest we will also look for an organization to help us on the way! How about that?

                        Yushiro nods and says; sounds Good! 2Birds in 1stone!

                         Yushiteru agreed in silence since he didn't think one bit in the past conversation.

                          Yushiro says; It's all and good but there's a bit of a problem and that is my inability to walk under the sun and I don't think that there's an open airline now that the giants are officially known worldwide we can only travel by boat! and traveling by boat from japan to china takes approximately 45-46hours.

                          So The plan, for now, is to find a boat that has a roof big enough to cover me from the sun or to find out if there's any Blue spider lily left behind after its extinction 30years ago!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Note; [This is a FAN FICTION and NOT CANON]

Lmao
  • Lmao Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lamo Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Lmao Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
0