Chapter 1
1.2k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhhhh no, please stop, you don't have to do this, wai-

<Idle transfriguration>

-t AGHHHHHHH"*Squish*

"greahhhh!"

"Hmmm I have been getting better, the amount of energy I used for this was pretty low, although his soul was also really pathetic so there is not much to actually be proud of here but whatever"

*Ring ring*

Ugh people are so inconsiderate sometimes, they just need to ruin my fun. Who even calls someone so late at night anyway?

"Hey Mina I am about to go to bed, anything I can help you with"

"Oh not really, I was also about to fall asleep, just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow"

"Aren't you taking the exam as well though? Its not like we won't see each other there"

"Ahaha yeah I know, but still I wanted to cheer you up in case you might be nervous"

What is she talking about? I mean is she high or something? We have known each other for over a decade and she really never stops surprising me with the amount of weird or nonsensical things she does.

"Don´t worry about me so much, I am absolutely sure that I will end up in first place-

Thats right, if I didn't manage to get first place against a bunch of arrogant brats who right now are at their weakest I would kill myself. The little broccoli should have barely received the biggest plot armour ever created, also known as One for All, and thus have absolutely no control over it. Explosion guy should be absurdly arrogant at this point, which combined with his anger issues, makes him one of the dumbest people ever, sure he is pretty smart and has great instincts, but all that is useless if he becomes predictable, and there are no people more predictable than the arrogant and the smart.

There is also that guy that can use his shadow as a crow… or was it summon a crow from his shadow? Hmm food for thought I guess, I wonder what would happen if I used idle transfiguration on it, would he also change? Would just the crow change? Would the crow remain the same and just the person change? Considering the fact that quirks are nothing more than a part of people's soul, should his quirk, which has a body of its own, change just itself or would he as well suffer the effects of my technique? Damn I am getting of topic here, anyway that guy should me pretty good in close combat which might make it annoying for me to deal with him in case my techniques don't work on the shadow crow.

"-heyyy Mahito, are you even listening?"

"Oh yeah, my bad Mina, I got distracted"

"Mouuu, so you didn't hear anything I just said"

"Well no, not really hahaha"

"Hmph, well it doesn't matter anymore, I just called to see if you wanted to hang out afterwards and wish you good luck"

"Thanks, sure I don't mind going out or something, will you tell Kirishima as well? He should be getting over what he was going trough so by tomorrow I think he will be fine"

Yeah I texted him earlier but he hasn't replied yet, well he will go tomorrow as well so we can talk to him later"

"Yeah, well good nigh Mina"

"Byeee Mahito"

Hmph, totally not nice to interrupt my inner monologue like that right after interrupting my fun, but I guess Mina was never one to care about such things. Whatever, I need to get home already, the matron is already quite annoying normally, so there is no need to have her nagging me if she finds out I am out at this hour.

Arriving to the orphanage I sneak in through the window as always, it might be hard for some but all I need to do is turn my arms into wings and fly up there, heh the matron thought that I would stop going out just because she moved me to the room upstairs, dumb people really are common in this world.

Now you might be thinking, hey Mahito are you one of those cliché main characters whose parents died or something, well the answer is no, you might not quite understand these but it is way to common for people to be poor in this society, and poor people can't afford to live in relatively safe places. In this world filled with villains, not being somewhere safe is pretty much a death sentence, so the amount of people that give up their rights as parents and send children to orphanages so they can grow up without trouble is quite high.

"Ugh Mahito why where you out so late? Damn why do I have to share room with the creepiest kid here?"

Huh, I really don't understand people, like this b*tch here for example, if she wants to die that badly all she has to do is ask. Yes, I am indeed an extremely petty person so I will obviously make her suffer a bit, I have been running out of curses to release and she will fill the role just fine.

"Wow Mei, you really didn't even try to whisper it huh, just went for it and said it to my face"

"To your creepy looking face, ugh no wonder no one came to adopt you, you are both creepy and annoying"

"Adopt ´us´ Mei, you are still here with me so what's your excuse? Maybe if you did something about that disgusting personality of your someone would have picked you"

Yes I am indeed arguing with a 15 year old brat, but it is obviously her fault, like come on I just laugh when she is in pain sometimes but I can't really help it, I got to much of Mahito´s personality  so I am quite sadistic, you add to that the fact that I can pretty much taste cursed energy generated by negative emotions (it tastes absolutely great btw) and I really have no much choice but to love the suffering of others.

"Well you are one to talk about disgusting personalities huh, you sadistic bastard"

And there she goes, she really feels the need to always bring it up, ugh annoying woman. Still, I cannot complain much, after all I got pretty lucky with her, her quirk being true smell is way too dangerous, luckily for me she is an idiot. She can smell people's emotions so she pretty much smelled the pleasure I felt whenever we saw someone fall, get hurt or simply cry, still pretty stupid of her to not understand the amount of joy it brings me, she simply assumed I was a bit messed up or had a weird fetish, not that those are false but still.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say, I am going to sleep now so shut up"

"You shut up, I was already falling asleep when you decided to come in through the window, I didn't even want to have a conversation with you"

"Well you started the conversation so its your fault"

"Aghhh shut up already"

"Heh I win"

"What do you mean you win! You won nothing you a*shole I am just to tired to keep talking to someone as annoying as you!"

"So… wanna do it? I will be leaving pretty soon to go to U.A. so we won't be getting more opportunities"

"… sure, but I'm still mad"

"Right…"

18