Chapter 3
561 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Entering the class I was greeted by an the annoyance called Tenya Ida, I already expected we wouldn't get along very well before going to the exam, it was confirmed when he looked at me with disappointment after I screamed YEAAAAHHHH when Present Mic was asking if we were ready, and now watching him nag explosive boy for having his feet on the desk.

Hmmm I wonder how annoyed he would be if I went and did the same... he he he he. Well first of all lets take the protagonist seat, one never knows if it will make the universe (plot) help me or something, you might call me an idiot but this is an anime world ruled by the laws of anime, and just like tsunderes are a thing, maybe mc´s luck is also a thing.

"HEY YOU, PUT YOUR FEET OF THE DESK! CAN´T YOU SEE ME TELLING HIM TO PUT HIS FEET OF THE DESK, WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOURS UP?!"

"HAHAHA SEE THAT YOU ANNOYING BASTARD, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU SAY WITH THAT STICK UP YOUR ASS!!!"

Damn they are loud, lets ignore them, I bet both would be annoyed if I did that he he he, lets see... there he is, the greatest threat to me here, with an amazing quirk and equally daddy/mommy issues, the one and only-

"What."

Great he interrupted my monologue, that's punishable by death you know?

"Nothing much, just curious, how did you get that scar of yours?"

I asked with the kindest smile I could put on my face, he I bet you are annoyed now, that's what you get for interrupting my supreme monologue.

And now he is looking at me like he wants to kill me...

"I don't think that's a nice thing to ask..."

Awww cutie don't take his side now... you are breaking my poor heart here.

"Really? I didn't mean it in any negative way, just curious about the story, it could me something cool like he got it while fighting a shark or something..."

"Its clearly a burning scar man"

"Then he could have gotten it by fighting a shark with a fire quirk, damn the story keeps getting more and more awesome, see?"

"Pffft, hahaha I guess that would be pretty awesome. Nice to meet you, I am Hanta Sero"

"Nice to meet you too, I am Mahito, what about you?"

"Oh, I am Yaoyorozu Momo"

"Cool, and you?"

*Glaring menacingly*

"Come on, don't get all tsundere now, what's your name?"

"Shoto"

"Mahitoooooo!"

"Hey Mina, hey Kirishima, how are you guys?"

"Fine, yo-"

"Get to your seats, this is not the time to play around"

Man this guy is the definition of boring. If I am not mistaken there should be a quirk apprehension test now so I might as well zone him out until everyone gets up to leave.

Okey lets see... I am not completely sure about the side characters, but I do remember the identity of the traitor... and there you are.

I am pretty sure that he wasn't someone fun and was the traitor simply because his family was being threatened, add to that his annoying personality and its obvious that we wouldn't really get along, the question now is what to do with him. I could help him, but then when he is discovered he would totally snitch on me, I could maybe manipulate the information he gives All for One... he he he how unnecessarily complicated, I will simply kill him, the question then is when will I kill him... right, after the whole training camp arc, yeah that sounds good.

Good so now I need to make sure the league tries to kidnap me instead of explosive boy, I have given it a lot of thought and joining the league of villains is the best thing to do. Sure it would be extremely dangerous, but if the league of villains successfully trows Japan into chaos everything, and I mean everything, will become much easier for me.

Right now I have 17 curses on stock, which is definitely not enough to do anything, if I want to successfully destroy at least a city, I would need thousands of curses, and there is really no better moment to collect humans for that than during a war and the chaos that comes after.

I already created the ´Necromancer´ identity, the league will probably scout me anyway, however being the ´Necromancer´ is risky on itself, and creating a clone to do it is actually very hard, after all I need to be actively controlling it so it would be like controlling two bodies with a single mind, it would take a huge toll on my mental strength and leave me quite vulnerable so no thanks.

"Well then, if no one else has any questions, lets go"

And that's my queue

Everyone starts leaving the class towards the lockers and eventually boys and girls separate. Inside the boys locker room I realise that the guy of 6 arms isn't here. Ugh why couldn't it be the purple midget instead of him, though I guess its not all bad, at least he has good taste in women, even if he is a complete degenerate.

"I am telling you, Mirko is way hotter than Uwabami, sure Uwabami is pretty and all but have you seen Mirko?"

"Aghhhh but Uwabami is muuuuch prettier, come on support me here Kaminari"

"Hmm honestly I have to agree with Mahito on this one, Mirko is better than Uwabami, however neither one of them is better than Ryukyu"

Truly crazy people, to think that there is someone better than Mirko, I mean of course there is, her name is Himiko Toga, however Mirko comes second I guess.

[ Aizawa pov ]

As soon as I see them arrive I call Mahito to throw a ball, he came in first during the entrance exam, has a pretty versatile quirk and, according to Nezu, might be a bit troublesome to deal with, just like Bakugo and Shoto have issues, this guy is a bit to playful and, according to his previous school, likes to annoy others. Just great, I get to have all the brats that are hard to deal with.

"Good job,  934 meters, almost 900 more than what you got without using your quirk"

[ Bakugo pov ]

Tsch, that's the bastard who came first huh, f*cking rescue points, if I knew about them I would have totally gotten first place.

"SHINEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"1,007 meters"

Heh, get that you bastard, I am better

[ Mc pov ]

Oi oi oi what are you looking so smug about you rabid dog, if I had changed my body structure and added more muscles as well as increased my size I would have gotten much more than you. I simply can't do that because the faculty might think that I could also change my gender, its already enough sharing the same hair colour as ´Necromancer´, I obviously won't add use abilities that might make someone notice our connection, especially someone as smart as Nezu.

Thats right, you are just lucky that there is a rat with a nonsensically high IQ here

He he, lets see if you keep acting so arrogant later

[ Kirishima pov ]

Sigh... its barely the first day and he is already found someone to annoy. This will be a very long school year.

11