Chapter 7
390 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"IT HAS TO BE ME"

"PICK ME PICK ME!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BASTARDS, IT SHOULD OBVIOUSLY BE ME!!"

Sigh... I guess this is what happens when teenagers, who behave like kids, are told to act like adults. Utter chaos, and not the good kind. Just boring screaming and more boring screaming, followed by some stupid words and then even more boring screaming.

I honestly don't get why they would want to be the class rep, sure it would be nice if they were trying to berry each other later, after all ´Class Representative becomes villain´ sounds cooler than ´Student turns villain´, but for them who are not going to do that, this is just plain boring. Idiot who want to work for the sake of working. It´s not even like they will get more privileges or anything.

Whatever, I will just go ahead and vote for the best possible person, Izuku

Now you might be confused, after all he is literally the worst choice, but you are clearly forgetting something, I know that he will pass the class rep title to Ida, but being chosen as the class rep should help raise his self-esteem, and the higher it is, the worst he will feel when something goes wrong for him, and I will make sure it all goes wrong for him.

You see I already explained that quirks are based on both the soul and the body, however I haven't talked yet about the mind. Minds are extremely fragile things, they break so easily and, once the mind is broken, the soul weakens, now you tell me if that isn't perfect? All I need to do is get my domain expansion before he starts actually tapping into the real power of One for All,  break his mind and then destroy his soul so that the quirk perishes.

Although I am quite worried about All Might in this plan, after all One for All is such a strange quirk that it is possible that it could return to the previous user if the current one dies before passing it on (with the help of the plot-armour of course, otherwise it should be impossible), still, I don't want to take any risks, so as soon as the battle against All for One happens, All Might needs to go.

Breaking Izuku´s mind shouldn't be all that hard, lets say that he is betrayed by someone close to him, his mom and crush are turned into monsters that attack him and, finally, his best friends are brutally assassinated by villains.

Damn I am an absolute genius.

Okey I better start planning this appropriately, while I already have a basic idea of everything about this, I can´t go around leaving things unplanned, because it is those very things that allow for the plot-armour to intervene.

Okey, so then today begins operation befriending Izuku, tomorrow at USJ begins operation gaining Bakugo´s respect, operation help Hero Killer Stain kill Ida will have to be put on hold until after the Sports´ festival obviously, operation find Izuku´s house location shouldn't be too hard after befriending him, operation killing All Might will have to wait even longer and, operation getting my hand on the traitor to see how the quirks All for One gives affect the soul will begin during the training camp, right after he tells All for One of our location.

Okey, now that the more fun things to plan are taken care of, its time to start thinking about who I will be doing the internship with to see how I need to act during the Sports´ festival.

I definitely won't go to Nighteye, after all I don't know if I also have the chosen´s one power to change the future that he sees, better not take unnecessary risks. I definitely won't go to Endeavor, after all there is literally nothing for me to learn from him. I don't think I have the generic mc´s power to attract Mirko, whose entire identity is based on working alone. Well that leaves me with Hawks, Edgeshot and Kamui Woods as the best pro heroes from whom I could also learn from.

If I want Hawks attention I need to use my wings a lot during the festival while also not bringing out my full potential, after all this is exactly why he invited Tokoyami. It might be complicated winning so that the league of villains is interested in me while also focusing on using my wings and not acting overly strong.

If I want to go with Edgeshot I should use my power like he uses his quirk and create thin structures with my body so as to gain his attention while also not being perfect at controlling them and not extremely creative with them, so that he thinks I would improve greatly with his guidance.

If I want to go with Kamui woods I will have to use medium to long range attacks focused on restricting others, just like he does.

Hmm I guess I could use a bit of everything, the wings will be perfect for the race part and , if I don't use them during the fights Hawks should think that I simply don't know how to combine them with my fighting style. Kamui´s aoe attacks would work perfectly when trying to handle the groups during the cavalry battle and stealing the headbands shouldn't be to hard using my powers like Edgeshot´s.

Great, I have a decent outline for the Sport´s Festival, the 1v1 battles will depend on who my opponent is, I will simply try to defeat them while holding back as much as possible. Unless I get Bakugo, I am sure that little tsundere will feel flattered if I hold back against everyone other than him, and to make him believe that all I have to do is use some new stuff and pretend to take him seriously.

Now I should start thinking of the speech, the main reason to get the number one spot on the entrance exam, it needs to sound appealing to the league of villains without making anyone suspect that I don't have a heroic spirit, it cannot come off as arrogant as that would be out of character for me and Nezu might notice something strange, I may have never met him but I am sure he has, or thinks he has, a good grasp of my personality.

The speech can´t be something that the three heroes whose attention I am trying to get would dislike.

"And the class president, with 4 votes, Izuku! The vice-president will be Momo with 2 votes"

Nice, although it won't last long since he will realise he is absolute trash at leadership, he is for sure stressed beyond comprehension.

7