Chap 2 Parasite Disaster
26 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then Noah sped away in the dark, even though the houses on the side of the road kept collapsing, the ground appeared full of cracks. There were cracks up to a meter wide that cut across the path.

 

Not only that, on the street there are a lot of cars stuck, forming congested roads that can't be passed, but no one can pass, but Noah alone can still, he is now rising. The motorcycle speed then takes advantage of the terrain below the roadway to fly up.

 

He was now flying up, not on the ground anymore, but upon the roof of the cars. Noah quickly passed the traffic jam. There is no shortage of such traffic jams on this road.

 

Noah can still pass the car, but the truck can't, he can only leave the car and run back. When he quickly returned, the earthquake also gradually subsided. When he ran home, he found his house completely collapsed.

While using his strength to throw the concrete blocks out, he shouted:

 

“Ki, Mo where are you?”

 

Ki is a dog that Noah raised, the dog was picked up by him in the forest, for Mo is a cobra, also raised by him since childhood. In the past, he lived mainly under the bridge. In the dust, he often encountered snakes, at first he was still afraid, but then he was not afraid anymore.

 

Once he was bored with life and wanted to die, he was no longer afraid, the same day he felt that his life was meaningless, he met Mo, normally very violent cobras, especially the type of cobra. I don't understand why that day he held a stick to poke Mo but it just bared its teeth and didn't bite, so it was still clinging to him.

 

Noah didn't remember much that day, he was very hungry at that time, when he saw Mo not long, he fell asleep because he was hungry, and woke up in the morning to find Mo still lying next to him. Since then, the two of them have gone to find food and live up to the present. During that time, the two of them had a lot of memories, even the end of their lives would not end.

 

Noah turned over the concrete slabs one by one, calling out loudly. However, neither Ki nor Mo responded. When Noah saw that, he couldn't help but worry. But just as he was feeling anxious, suddenly he heard a dog barking:

 

“Woof woof…”

 

Noah heard the familiar barking of a dog, his heart was filled with joy, he had no family or acquaintances in his life, only a dog and a snake as friends. If something happened to them, he would feel very sad.

 

Navigating the position of Ki and Mo, Noah now quickly threw concrete blocks, bricks, and iron to the side. But Ki and Mo were buried deep inside the rubble, so it took a long time for him to find

 

When they were found, they were only slightly injured.

 

“Woof woof…”

 

As soon as he saw Noah, Ki jumped on him and hugged him, at the same time Mo also followed his feet to climb on him. Noah is so happy he comforts them now:

 

"It's okay, I'm back with you guys. Okay, let's take you two to the treatment. But have you eaten today?"

 

Both Mo and Ki at this time looked at him with pitiful eyes, obviously not having eaten at all. When Noah saw that, he regretfully said.

 

"It's too bad for you guys, just let me go get you something to eat."

 

At this moment…

 

“Tach Tach…” 

 

The rain suddenly poured down, each raindrop was as big as a thumb. Not only that but inside the raindrops, there was also something like larvae. When Noah saw that, he quickly huddled under a large concrete slab, looking at the creatures with many legs in the rain, he strangely said:

 

“What the hell is this?”

3