Chapter 48: Master, the system has detected the [Villain Halo]!
168 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although Lin Han saw Li Xinya at a glance, Li Xinya did not notice that Lin Han and the members of the student union were also having dinner in this restaurant.

Li Xinya had a beautiful smile on her face and looked very happy, because Qin Feng was by her side, she felt happy.

At noon, during the peak dining period, the restaurant was full of diners. Fortunately, Li Xinya had made an appointment early in the morning, so the waiter directly took Qin Feng and the others to the window seat.

After being seated, Li Xinya took three menus, handed them to Qin Feng and the three of them, and said with a smile, "You can order whatever you want. This restaurant is a century-old restaurant, and the quality of the dishes is guaranteed!"

Qin Luoli looked at the dazzling menu, and immediately began to drool, "Sister Li, then I'm welcome!"

Qin Luoli was also unambiguous, called the waiter directly, then pointed to the menu and said, "This, this, and this."

The waiter was a little puzzled and couldn't help asking: "Beauty, the four of you, are you going to order only three dishes?"

In the next second, Qin Luoli said amazingly: "I mean, except for these three dishes on the menu, I want all the other dishes!"

"Pfft~" Lin Ruoxue couldn't hold back and spit out a sip of tea, almost unable to keep her ladylike image.

"Luoluo, it's shameful to waste food, don't be ridiculous!" Qin Feng rolled his eyes, raised his hand and patted Qin Luoli's little head.

Qin Luoli was wronged and leaned against Lin Ruoxue's arms, pretending to cry, "Sister-in-law, your husband beat me, woo woo~"

"Hey, stinky girl, you have learned to sue!" Qin Feng rolled up his sleeves and pretended to teach Qin Luoli a lesson.

Seeing Qin Feng and Qin Luoli fighting, Li Xinya covered her mouth and smiled, "Okay, okay, just follow what Luoluo said, just pack it up if you can't finish eating, it won't be wasted."

Qin Feng was a little embarrassed, with a helpless expression on his face: "Li Xuejie, she is young and naughty, so I made you laugh."

Li Xinya shook her head and said with a smile, "Brother Qin, I actually think your sister is very powerful. When an ordinary person was sixteen, she had just entered high school. But your sister could be admitted to the Music Department of Qingbei University at the age of sixteen, really. Excellent."

"Li Xuejie, thank you for the compliment, Luo Luo loves you~" Qin Luoli raised her hands, blinked her eyes, and compared her heart to Li Xinya, she was extremely cute.

Seeing this, Qin Feng secretly smiled and shook his head, thinking that Qin Luoli, a clever little ghost, will really use her cute appearance to buy people's hearts.

Sure enough, Li Xinya was recruited. She felt that her heart was about to melt, and she treated Qin Luoli as gentle as her own sister.

In a word, Qin Feng's loli cousin is really too cute, she can kill both men and women.

While waiting for the food to be served, the four of them chatted freely. Everyone is about the same age and has a common topic. The more we chat, the more we get closer.

However, Qin Feng suddenly discovered that the laughter of beauties is often very low.

Qin Feng just told a few old-fashioned jokes and jokes, and made Lin Ruoxue, Qin Luoli, and Li Xinya laugh and tremble.

Then Qin Feng secretly observed the three beauties on the side, and found that the three beauties had wonderful bodies.

"Tsk tsk, sure enough, the more beautiful the beauties, the lower the smiles!"

At this time, in another corner of the restaurant, members of the Qingbei University Student Union were having a dinner together.

Under the Student Union, there are many departments such as the Propaganda Department, Sports Department, and Literature and Art Department. Almost all the senior members of the student union came to this dinner. Logically, Li Xinya, as the president of the student union, should also attend.

But for Qin Feng, Li Xinya resolutely abandoned the student union.

At the dinner table, the members of the student union were drinking and celebrating, and the atmosphere was very happy, but only the vice president of the student union, Lin Han, had a gloomy face and seemed to be in a bad mood.

Lin Han tilted his head and kept staring at Qin Feng who was not far away, with a sharp look in his eyes.

Seeing Qin Feng and Li Xinya chatting and laughing, and thinking that Li Xinya had never been so happy when they were with him, he felt anger in his heart and became hostile to Qin Feng.

On Qin Feng's side, the waiter quickly brought the hot dishes to the table.

Li Xinya is enthusiastic and generous, and the first thing she does when picking up chopsticks is to pick up vegetables, like a confidant big sister.

"Ruoxue, try our signature dish here and see how it tastes!"

"Thank you, Sister Li."

"Lolo, it seems that you are a carnivore. Try this shredded pork in Beijing sauce, it should suit your taste."

"Thank you, senpai, ah!"

After Li Xinya served food to Lin Ruoxue and Qin Luoli, she served food to Qin Feng, and showed a gentle smile: "Brother Qin, eat it quickly~"

"Cough, thank you, senior, I'll just clip it myself."

His girlfriend was watching from the side, Qin Feng was full of desire to survive and was sweating coldly, not daring to eat the dishes that Li Xinya gave him.

In fact, Lin Ruoxue was very forgiving. And after getting along, she found that Li Xinya is a good person, and the two have become good friends, so she looked at Qin Feng's timid appearance, couldn't help smiling, and said, "Fool, senior sister will give you a clip. Dish, I look up to you, hurry up and eat!"

"Order!"

After receiving the instructions from his girlfriend, Qin Feng buried his head and started eating.

Li Xinya also smiled and continued to serve Qin Feng and the three of them.

After seeing Li Xinya serving food to Qin Feng, Lin Han couldn't take it anymore. When he and Li Xinya were eating, Li Xinya never served him food.

No comparison, no harm!

Lin Han stood up suddenly, startling the student council members at the dinner table.

Liu Qiandong, the head of the propaganda department, also stood up. He was Lin Han's son of a bitch, so he asked with concern, "Brother Han, what's wrong? Your face doesn't look good~"

Lin Han shook his head and said indifferently, "It's okay, you guys continue to play and eat, I'll go to the bathroom."

Of course, Lin Han didn't go to the bathroom, but walked through the lobby of the restaurant and walked directly to Qin Feng's table.

"Xinya, is this the urgent thing you said on the phone just now?"

Lin Han suddenly appeared, Li Xinya raised her eyes and was very surprised, "Lin ~ Lin Han, why are you here?"

Lin Han pointed to another corner of the restaurant. Li Xinya followed the direction of Lin Han's finger and found that it was the student union that was having a meal.

"Xinya, as the president of the student union, you don't care about the student union, and you come to eat alone with your juniors. How is it proper?" Lin Han's tone was full of anger, as well as envy and hatred towards Qin Feng.

At this moment, Qin Feng frowned slightly, because the voice of the system secretary suddenly came from his mind.

Xiao Qi: "Master, the system has detected the [Villain Halo]."

Qin Feng raised his head and looked at Lin Han with disdain.

Lin Han looks gentle and gentle, with a feminine face, wearing a pair of gold-wire glasses, his eyes are dirty in the depths of his eyes, and he looks very deep at the sight of the city. He is simply a standard villain!

"Hehe, Xiao Qi, that's all? It's just this guy, he actually has a villain's halo?"

Qin Feng smiled crookedly, and his heart was actually a little excited. He had just walked out of the novice village when he met the villain. Isn't this villain just here to give him experience!

3