Chapter 55: The military training begins, and the whole school is watching!
142 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Brother Feng, are you coming to Genhuazi?"

"No, I've been smoking in my throat recently."

"Brother Feng, try the nougat and beef jerky I brought from my hometown!"

"Thanks, buddy."

"Brother Feng, there are many movies on my hard drive that I have treasured for many years, all of which are not coded, do you want to watch them?"

"Forehead……"

The three roommates in front of them were very enthusiastic. They kept pouring tea and water for Qin Feng and kept showing hospitality.

Because in their eyes, Qin Feng is a "god", a god of academic tyrants who can lead them to never fail their studies within four years of college!

Qin Feng saw the intentions of the three at a glance, so he said with a smile: "Don't worry, since you are my Qin Feng's roommates, then I can ensure that your studies are worry-free within four years. If you have any difficulties in your studies in the future Questions, just ask me directly."

Bi Yuntao pushed his glasses and said gratefully, "Brother Feng, you will be the boss of our dormitory from now on. We are the only ones who can be yours!"

Then, Bi Yuntao took out more than ten boxes of condoms from the suitcase and gave them all to Qin Feng.

Qin Feng and the other two roommates were stunned on the spot!

Bi Yuntao blushed and quickly explained: "My father is a condom manufacturer, so this is a gift I brought you. If you need it in the future, I can supply you in unlimited quantities!"

Qin Feng suddenly realized that he finally understood why Bi Yuntao's father gave him this ambiguous name.

Next, everyone chatted freely, and Qin Feng had a general understanding of the family background of the three roommates.

Bi Yuntao's family is a manufacturer of condoms, and it is also a big family.

Wang Defa is a little fat man from the northern prairie. His family sold a cow in order for him to go to school.

Just when everyone looked at Wang Defa with sympathy, Wang Defa said that there were 9,999 cows left in his family...

Zhang Wei is a native of Tianjing, and his parents own a pig farm in the suburbs. It is said that Zhang Wei's worth is closely related to the increase in pork prices in the market.

In general, Qin Feng's three roommates are more bizarre than each other. It can be seen that the science tyrants who can be admitted to Qingbei University are a bit abnormal.

As a normal person, Qin Feng is interspersed among these abnormal people, but it seems abnormal!

At this time, Wang De made a whim and said to Qin Feng: "Brother Feng, I have a proposal. Tomorrow our freshmen will start closed military training, and then we will not be able to leave the school for half a month. Let's indulge tonight, order takeout, get some kebabs and beer, and have fun!"

Qin Feng looked at Wang Defa's beer belly and said with a smile, "Pharaoh, you're already fat, and you still eat supper?"

Wang Defa smiled shyly: "Sorry, I can't sleep without eating supper."

Zhang Wei smiled slyly: "Brother Wang, I understand you, it's the same reason that I can't sleep without watching movies!"

Then Qin Feng ordered takeout and said that everyone was invited to make a skewer.

Soon, the takeaway arrived, and all kinds of barbecues were readily available. The four of them sat on the floor in the dormitory, drinking and chatting about the world. It was very pleasant...

At two in the morning, all three roommates fell asleep.

Qin Feng was still in high spirits and was not sleepy.

When he had nothing to do, while his roommate was sleeping, Qin Feng took out his laptop and opened the "Dark Web", a website dedicated to international killers.

Now the "dark web" has been restored to its original state, but as long as Qin Feng thinks about it, he can immediately paralyze the website again.

After carefully browsing the website, Qin Feng was very surprised, because compared to a month ago, the reward for the wanted Ye Ji has risen sharply, from 5 million US dollars to 15 million US dollars, which has tripled!

"Tsk tsk, Ji Qingyue's identity is definitely not just an ordinary killer, that woman must be hiding something from me!"

Although Qin Feng didn't want to get involved in the grievances and grievances of the killer world, he was very interested in the woman Ji Qingyue.

On the surface, Ji Qingyue is a traitor who betrayed the "Death Temple" killer organization, but her identity should be hidden because when Qin Feng and Ji Qingyue fought, they found that Ji Qingyue had been trained in the special forces. Mark of!

How could a cold-blooded killer be trained by special forces?

At the same time, Qin Feng has also become a "red man" on the dark website.

Since Qin Feng paralyzed the dark web without a trace, he has caused a sensation in the Western underground world and is known as the "Godfather of Hackers" of a new generation.

And because Qin Feng seems to be invisible on the Internet, no one knows his identity, so everyone can only call him an "unnamed" hacker.

Right now, the dark web sites are full of information about recruiting Qin Feng, and many killer organizations have paid a lot of money to hire Qin Feng, an unknown hacker.

Qin Feng's lips were slightly raised. He now has 130 million RMB in his hands, and he is not short of money for the time being, so there is no need to work hard for those killer organizations.

After careful consideration, Qin Feng plans to divide the money in his hand into three parts.

First, take out 100 million to invest in the establishment of a large game company. This was Qin Feng's childhood dream, and it was finally realized today.

Another 10 million was used to open the "Qin's Martial Arts Hall" in Tianjing City.

The rest of the money is used for daily expenses.

After making up his mind, Qin Feng turned off the laptop and quickly entered the dream.

——

The next day, at nine o'clock in the morning.

The sun was shining, and the playground of Qingbei University was full of people. All the freshmen gathered here.

Each student wore military training camouflage uniforms and looked vigorous.

On the high platform, President Li Dongliang delivered a speech and finally announced that the fifteen-day military training officially began.

All the instructors from the army entered the venue, and the freshmen were divided into multiple military training phalanxes according to their classes.

There are a lot of people in the Mathematics Department, and the entire phalanx is close to 200 people, including Qin Feng and his three roommates.

Just as everyone was whispering, a burly instructor ran over and stood in front of everyone, showing the attitude of a soldier, looking serious and domineering.

"Hello everyone, let me introduce myself first. I am the instructor in charge of leading your mathematics department. My name is Tan Long. You can call me Instructor Tan."

After Tan Long introduced himself, everyone applauded.

Qin Feng is lazy, he has no interest in military training, because he is better than the instructor!

After the military training started, Tan Long seemed to be a different person and treated the students very strictly.

Under the scorching sun, the students began to stand in military positions.

Standing in a military posture is a very hard thing, but for Qin Feng, it is easy.

Tan Long walked to Qin Feng's side, patted Qin Feng's shoulder, and said aloud, "Everyone, this classmate is your role model. The military posture he stands in  is the most standard military posture!"

Tan Long's words caught everyone's attention, and everyone's eyes turned to Qin Feng.

Including the sophomores, juniors, and seniors who were watching in the shade of the tree, they all looked at Qin Feng with admiration and love.

"Xuedi Qin is in such good shape. He looks like a real soldier in a military training uniform. He's so handsome!"

"Even standing in a military posture is so cool, I love it!"

"Whoever wants Qin Feng's WeChat account, I will pay for it!"

"It is also a happy thing to accompany handsome Qin Feng during military training~"

...

Qin Feng was very speechless, he was just standing in a military posture, and he actually made the onlookers become crazy.

As the protagonist, it comes with [Peach Blossom Luck Aura]. Qin Feng is always surrounded by a group of beautiful women.

The whole school's sisters are watching Qin Feng alone. What level of battle is this?

3