Chapter 001(a): Lost Memories.
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tal tal wait you can't drive when you're drunk!" Seth yelled after his staggering friend , but made no actual effort to restrain him or stop him from approaching the vehicle.

Seth stood in place and watched as the car drove away. Even though  he felt guilty about what he just did , Seth felt positive that what he did was right and nothing would ever be able to change his mind.

Earlier that week Seth had applied for an internship with a very prestigious law  firm and he had informed all his friends. This of course included zetal.

 But today he learned that his best friend managed to actually steal his internship by applying to the same law firm and was even accepted yet he still received no news regarding his application.

Zetal had stubbed him in the back so he did the same , if in the case  zetal has an accident or dies then that is his fate and Seth only helped nature take it's coarse. 

Seth then turned to the direction of his own vehicle when his phone vibrated with a text , Seth felt slightly annoyed . He had ignored Victor's phone calls since earlier but the young man was so persistent to gossip that dispite the obvious cold shoulder he still texted Seth. This happened everytime Zetal was unavailable . Victor and Zetal were close friends since high school and they only met Seth during  college enrollment . Thus everytime Zetal turned off his phone  and Victor had no one to gossip to then he would pick his next bestie which was Seth.

With no other options Seth decided to read the text, just as he was reaching for his keys his hand stopped , his eyes went red and he dropped his phone and started running towards the direction Zetal had driven in. Seth could no longer see the car but he still run yelling loudly as though he was hoping that his voice would reach Zetal. " STOP! Tal tal !" Seth continued before he choked and fell on the ground . He was not sure at which point he started crying but it was already to late  to turn back time.

Inside the empty parking lot his cellphone which was still on the ground was receiving new texts from Victor  but the first one was the most important.

Victor: dude you won't believe it but Zetals family runs the law firm you applied to , it turns out that  Tal tal doesn't plan on ever working in the family business and that's why he studied  design instead of law .

Bigger news is that his name was only placed in the internship list by mistake . It's so awesome dude that you can get to work with Tal tal family right? .

 Zetal was trying to drive as slow as possible but he just couldn't see straight. He had gone out so as he could vent .  Zetal always had a habit of not drinking so as he could be the sober one to send his friends home safely, so as usual he ordered a soda after Seth ordered vodka . After just half a glass  he started feeling dizzy and short of breath with trust in his friend  Zetal suspected that someone in the bar had spiked his drink but Seth made no movement to help him, instead he kept on saying that he was drunk and was not drugged at all . with no other options Zetal rose to his feet and staggered out of the bar, Seth followed behind him but didn't help him once. Zetal shook his head to try and clear up the hazy feeling but it was of no use . With his mind all muddled up Zetal was unaware that he was actually stepping on the gas pedal and he was speeding. Not sure if an animal really tried crossing the road or if it was just him hallucinating , the last thing Zetal remembered was  collision so hard that he felt like he was spinning several times before a sharp pain hit his shoulder while another went through his stomach causing a strong metal taste to fill his mouth. After about half a minute the road went silent the only source of light was the broken headlights of the overturned car . Zetal was still in the car held tightly by his seat belt, other wise he would have been sent flying.

"Are you ok?"a voice that sounded very far from him came to his ears  but he could not move he felt his body being  pulled gently and after a small while he felt a cold breeze hit his face.

Zetal no longer felt any pain the only thing he felt was abit numb , he was not sure why but  the only thing that kept running through his mind was that he would miss the final episode of his favorite show , that was until he felt like he was surrounded by a very warm imbrace and a soft voice kept repeating over and over that he would be okay.  Zetal struggled to open his eyes and the only thing he saw was a pair of beautiful green eyes that were almost filled with tears. 

"I... kn..ow you" Zetal whispered before he passed out.

Andre  was on his way home after after visiting his parents at the cemetery when   suddenly felt a sharp pain hit his chest  and his shoulders grew heavy he was surrounded by panic and worry . He was unaware what caused this feeling up until he came across the accident site. 

After quickly calling an ambulance and the police Andre run to the crush just in case someone needed help that was when he saw the young man who's shoulder length hair had come undone and blood had soaked through causing it to stick to his face.

"Are you ok?" Andre asked reaching out for the young man in the car .

After quickly undoing the seat belt Andre slowly drugged Zetal away from the car . 

The young man had a sharp and long piece of glass straight through his stomach   Andre knew better than touching it so as not to cause any problems. He gently brushed away the blood stained hair and then gently held the man in his arms his green eyes slowly filled with tears .  The man in his arms had whispered something but the only thing Andre prayed for was for help to arrive quickly. 

Because he remembered everything from his past life, he remembered it all the moment he touched the young man.

200 years ago in a small market located in the great city of Ursday  a young man run fast carrying a small basket of bread  and a flask of milk he had been looking for his mother since morning so as he could give her food but she was not at her stall . "Tal were are you running to"an old lady who sells corn asked after she saw the young man approaching. Tal was raised by a single mother and had no idea who his father was. He was a sweet lad with a kind attitude. Tal always wore a warm smile and his shoulder length hair was always tied neatly in a small knot ,he had light brown eyes that seemed to shine brighter  and turned into a darker shade everytime light shone on his face. He was a very good looking young man . 

" Granny hilly, have you seen my mother?" Tal asked kindly

 "My boy didn't you know your mother was arrested this morning for bad mouthing the king" Granny hilly asked gently feeling abit confused

0