Chapter 1
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is a rattling and inorganic sound.

A loud vibration was transmitted to the wagon to match the sound, and the boy distorted his face. Just step on the pebble that rolls onto the street and the body jumps and vibrations are transmitted.

The road through which the horse-drawn carriage passes was too rough to call a street. It is made naturally by people walking around stepping on the ground, and the body jumps more frequently due to dotted irregularities. And every time the body jumps, the boy's body floats, transmitting shock and pain.

However, riding is not an appropriate expression. It should be said that it is loaded exactly like other luggage, and the position is the same as a wooden box packed with vegetables, etc.

(It's not funny how things are handled correctly...)

Boy - known in this world as Reurus, he sighs deeply and scratches his head looking back at his situation. The depth and manners of the sigh were unique to the younger boys, and it was a factor that made them look much older than their real age.

Reurus sits on his lap so as not to break the luggage that is packed to the brink of the vehicle's body, and looks like whether it will reach twenty years of age by looking only at the appearance. But the truth is, I just turned fifteen the other day.

The red-brown hair became rough due to a messy cut. Have eyes similar in colour to such hair and reach a height of 170 centimeters. It could be said that his face was quite ready, but the color of excess hardship and fatigue was ruined by eliminating it.

Wearing shirts and trousers made of cloth with a texture close to hemp and crude leather shoes at the feet, the clothes are worn out with holes in them.

If you look at yourself objectively, Reus thinks it looks like a dead tree. His height has grown considerably, but his body is too thin compared to his height.

Although there was some muscle attached, it was forced by necessity, and fat could not be applied no matter how much it was scratched. I have never been able to live with a diet that is sufficient to cover my fat, but that's why.

(The cows and pigs that used to eat were a much more blessed diet... they survived well. But if you suck at that, it'll be over soon....)

He occasionally makes his body jump to match the body of the vehicle and mutters inside. And Reurus, reflecting on his life to this day, sighed deeply.

Fifteen years of living in this world.

Days of distress that can be remembered as much as you close your eyes. It goes back a day, a week, a month, a year, and even more than ten years - even more than fifteen years of my age.

For him, who was given the name Reurus, there was an additional memory of nearly 25 years at the border of fifteen years. It is not a product of delusion, but a memory that exists as a fact.

It is a memory of a world that is different from the world that is currently living as a revulsion. In the era of the Heisei era, it was a memory of living as a Japanese in a relatively peaceful country called Japan.

Born into a normal family, raised normally, and graduated from a public high school before entering a vocational school. After graduation, he worked for an IT company and died in his mid-twenties.

I used to work as a programmer, but I guess it was bad to keep using my body for repeated holiday work and service overtime. My final memory is that I suddenly stopped moving on my way to the company and looked at the ground of the asphalt as it approached.

He didn't know, but it seemed like sudden death or instantaneous death. As a result of overwork, sleep deprivation, and even malnutrition, “he of the previous life” died in a small amount of time due to ischemic heart disease.

No matter how young he was, there were limits - and he was reborn.

In the world that once lived, the reincarnation was spoken of in various religions. I realized that I had fallen into that phenomenon, which I often saw and heard in subcultures yesterday, when I was three years old and lived in the world today as a revulsion.

To be honest, I thought maybe I went crazy at first.

0