Dusk rain Under the Bamboo Cottage 
277 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dusk rain Under the Bamboo Cottage 

 

Drip drip drip… 

Water drips from her slightly curled strands of hair continuously as she tucks them behind her ears. Holding a sickle in one hand and a heavy Hmong basket behind her back, she treads carefully to the nearest farm cottage. She heaves a sigh when she notices the muddy road has become even more slippery now and the heavy rain doesn’t seem to stop anytime soon. Yet, she smiles gently when a small cottage came into sight, for the heavy weight behind her back was too much for her to bear. 

It is dusk when she finally reaches the little bamboo cottage. Growing on the corners of the house are wildflowers poking out in all shades of color. Under the stormy sky, they make the little cottage all the more comforting.

“Hello.. Hello.. Is there anyone home?” she calls out in a small voice, hoping she could shelter her body here, away from the rain. She is about to give up in disappointment when the door slowly creaks open and a young man appears from the darkness. She could faintly make out a small fire inside the cottage, glowing behind his back. 

“Good evening stranger. The rain is heavy, the sky is dark, and my home is far away. Can I borrow your cottage for shelter until the rain stops?” she asks with a heavy heart. 

Nonetheless, all the handsome young man sees when he opens the door is a beautiful young woman fully drenched in the rain. She bends slightly trying to support the basket of cucumbers behind her back. Her white pleated skirt sticks wetly to her thigh, outlining her silhouette and the crease of her mons pubis. The black apron soaked through between her legs. And when she tugs strands of her away from her face to her back, he could make out her large mounds underneath her blouse with her peaks poking against it. They heave up and down as she breathes staring at him. Droplets of water continue to pour down on her, causing her face to flush even more as droplets slide across her pale slender neck and disappear between her ample bosom. 

“Please?” she manages to squeeze out when she notices how quiet the young man is. 

“Come in” he finally answers.  His voice is low and coarse, trying to suppress his desires to just tear her up. 

The door squeaks close, muffling the sound of the rain falling heavily outside. She massages her shoulder slightly after unloading the basket onto the ground. 

“Here” He offers her a white handkerchief that was drying against the fireplace a few moments ago.  

Meeting his gaze, she blushes. His eyes are a beautiful shade of light brown, yet cold. She quietly thanks him and takes the handkerchief from him. 

Looking at her slowly wipe her neck down with the handkerchief makes the furry insides him grow even stronger. He tries to distract himself with the fire, but with him sitting on a small stool on the ground, and her sitting on the bed, he could imagine what is between those pale thighs of hers as her skirt lay on the bed, unable to cover what's under when she folds her legs. He slowly watches the white handkerchief getting wetter as she dries her thighs.

At some point, their eyes meet again, and she looks away as quickly as possible, unable to hold his gaze. As she wipes herself, she could feel his stares penetrating her clothes and gaze upon her nude body. The more he stares at her, the more her body feels hot and she breathes even faster.

“Your family grew cucumbers?” he asks, diverting his gaze from her half dried body to the basket of cucumbers, nicely stack on top of each other. 

“Um… yes. They’re my favorite. You can have some.” she said excitedly. “They’re very big and …..juicy.” The young woman blushes after hearing what just comes out of her mouth. 

This time, he stares at her intently with clear furry eyes. “Is that why you ”  He stands and walks toward her. “Like them so much?” He asks towering over her, already cornering her into the wall. 

“I .. um.. I ..no it is not what you think” she stutters unable to answer him as he traps her in between his extended arms. 

“Hmmm… and what do I think?” he leans in and whispers in her ear, sending shivers down her body. 

“You….” She can feel her face getting redder and redder as her eyes start to tear up. “I don’t have to answer you!” she exclaims turning her burning face to the side, yet he grabs her face with his strong hand, making her cheeks hurt. Forcibly turning her to face him, she breathes heavily. 

“You …You think I do such a thing with them…” she finally stuttered out. Her face, red in embarrassment, unable to face what she just said. 

“What thing?” he whispers to her ear letting go of her face. 

“I … I .. Aaahh” she gasps as he rubs his finger against her secret spot under the white pleated skirt. She stares at him in bewilderment. 

“Go on. Continue”, he demands, still brushing her sweet spot with his finger. 

“You think ..that I would use a cucumber to …..to..” her voice getting smaller and smaller as he intensifies the speed of his finger rubbing her. 

“Yes?” he whispers to her ear continuously in a deep burning voice. 

She closes her eyes tightly, the sensitive peaks on her mounds fully erect and her breathing becomes faster. “To …penetrate me ahhhhh…” she moans quietly, her body incredibly sensitive to his touch now. 

“Which part of you?” he nibbles and licks her ear which is now flaming red. 

“My …. My..” unable to finish the sentence she leans on his chest trying to suppress her moans. His finger under her skirt moves faster and faster and she can feel her body getting weirder and weirder as if preparing for something greater. 

“Your dirty little pussy here?” he says, opening the folds of her flower and inserting his middle finger in. 

She gasps at the light penetration and with both of her hands, she grabs his hand trying to pull his finger out of her. 

“Please….please…stop..” she muffles out but in response to her begging, he only inserts another finger in which sends her body into surrender. With his other hand, he grabs her wrists and wrings it above her head. She gasps in pain at his grasps, but it was soon filled with moans as he kisses her neck and makes his way down her chest. She struggles to get away, but it is all in vain as he is so much bigger and stronger than she is. 

“Why ..why are you doing this?” she manages to say between moans and gasps of pleasure as he tears away her blouse, exposing her full slightly pink bosom heaving up and down. Her areolas, dark and brown, heaving along with her bosom. Unable to contain his desires anymore, he helps himself to her nipples, sucking and biting on them. 

She feels helpless in his embrace. Her body violated against her will, yet it feels so good that she isn’t sure if she could stand letting him stop either. 

“ Is this not what you want?” he said between clenched teeth. “You come here drenching in wetness rolling down your thighs. With this damp atmosphere, your body emits such a lewd scent and you expect me to stay still?” 

“I …I .. I don’t want ..” 

“Don’t want this?” he chuckles, forcing her to look at him once again. He grins slightly, his dimple deepens making her heart skip a beat. “But your pussy is wrapping itself so tightly against my fingers, sucking them in.” 

She looks down hurriedly, ashamed to face the pleasure he is inflicting on her right now. “AHH”, she yelps in surprise as he pulls her body down, forcing her body to lay against the bamboo bed. 

“Sto .. stop.. It's dirty.. Mmhmmmm” she closes her eyes as his tongue engulfs her sweet spot. His tongue licks her beautiful brown bead up and down until she can’t hold it in anymore, her hands clench the blanket around her. Her insides twitch when his tongue goes faster and faster, embracing every nerve there is on her bead. His hands play around with her nipples while his tongue plays with her secret spot. She has never felt such intense sensation before and she couldn’t help but moan loudly as her juices overflow from her flower petals, dempend his tongue. Her body twitches and her back arches trying to savor the pleasure for as long as possible. She gasps for breath, her body falls back down onto the bed, her limbs unable to move. 

“Don’t lie to me. I know you want this. I know the seconds I open the cottage door for you. I could see the desire in your eyes.” he licks his lip and smile mischievously at her. Then he pushes himself against her sweet spot. She tilts her head to look at him then at his lower half. Her mind runs wild, staring at his package. With a swift of action, his red slash comes off and his pants fall down, exposing his big dark red cock against her slit. “Mmmhmm” she moans at its touch, her head tilting back unwillingly. It is throbbing hard and its hot touch scorches her secret spot. Before she could react, he’s already towering over her, the head of the cock slowly making its way between her slit. 

“If you say no to me now, I will stop.” he moans to her ear, as her pussy wraps itself around his cock tightly. “Come on. Say it. Didn’t you say you don’t want this?” he teases her nonstop as the girth of his cock pushes against her cervix. 

Her body tenses up. Her lips tremble, unable to say anything. Unable to accept his offer. Her body is radiating so much pleasure just from his cock penetrating her. She wraps her arms tightly around his neck, unable to face him. 

He laughs quietly. “You’re like a bitch in heat.” And he then quickly withdrew his cock all the way then plunge it deep and roughly inside her making her moan loudly inside the cottage. The rain outside still comes down heavily, muffling out her moan. 

“Ahhhh… mmmhmm… ahhhh.. Please..slower…” she begs tears in her eyes. Yet he fucks her nonstop, his cock bigger than before now that it has a taste of her. The whole cottage shakes wildly and the wildflowers sway back and forth as the beast inside devours his prey. The beauty, her legs spread wide in the air, accepting all of his desires and greed, and the beast, unable to satisfy his craving, becomes rougher and rougher until she has to bite onto his red sash. The sash muffles her moans as she closes her eyes from the intense pleasure down there. Her pussy throbs every time at his penetration. 

BAM BAM BAM 

She feels like going crazy listening to the lewd sound coming from down there. Their juices mix with each other making dirty squelching sounds every single time his whole cock slams inside her. She unconsciously arches her back, letting him hit the sweetest spot inside her. The spot where it feels the best. 

“Tell me. Didn’t you want this?” he says, sucking on her breasts, leaving love marks everywhere. Her neck and bosom, a shade of red and blue. 

“I want …this…” 

“Tell me.. Should I stop?” 

“......... I …I..” she stammers half dazed. Her face flush and her eyes unfocus. Yet, her legs swaying widely in the air suddenly stop and his cock nowhere to be found in her tight pussy. She looks up suddenly, looking at him pleadingly, biting her lower lips, trembling. 

“So?” he says in a low voice, his cock rubbing against her convulsing pussy, teasing her body. 

She closes her eyes tightly wanting the pleasure he just took away. Her body trembles as if it is already addicted to his hard cock.  “...Please …please dear stranger. Please don’t stop fucking me. Kind dear strangerr ummmhhhmm  ahhhhhhh ahhhh” she cries in pleasure as his cock plummets into her deepest and sweetest spot once again.  Her legs once again sway back and forth faster and faster as the beast fucks her harder and harder.  Her eyes roll back and a smile can be seen on her face, she’s so happy right now. She’s filled with so much pleasure. His girth kisses her cervix again and again until he roars loudly, releasing hot steamy cum right into her womb, filling her tummy up to the core.

The little bamboo cottage sways back and forth a few times after that, and the beauty’s moan could be heard far and wide. When morning comes, the cottage disappears altogether along with the beauty… there is nothing in sight to signify the existence of the woman except for a basket full of cucumbers scattered on the ground and fluids of semen and juices everywhere as evidence of their encounter. 

 

2