Chapter 2 The Weird Dream (edited 27-3-2020)
3.6k 7 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    “Congratulations to all of you nobodies” 

    A man appeared in front of me had the crowd. A man with wings that literally looked like they were made from light itself and the second from the darkness itself, giving a strange contradiction to the very image of the man, blurring his face and body.

    A hush fell because of his words, then a riot of voices rang around me.

    “Nobody! I’ll kill you”

    Someone on my right said.

    “My ass! You want a beating”

    A voice from the front said.

    “You really need a dose of Thunder type-A injection’

    A voice close to my left.

    “Let’s see if you like EMP’s”

    Someone behind me.

    “Here, take this firebomb!”

    Someone directly in front of the crowd.

    And these were just one of the few I could understand. There were many, many more who I could not hear over the large ruckus.

    Still to react to all these actions and reactions the man, the angel, whatever he raised his hand in a stop sign and all the people around me fell silent, whoever had been ready to jump or run or even move grew still, one man even went still in between jump, freezing in his place in the air hovering floating I didn’t know, but I knew one thing, he was not alone to freeze.

    All of us did too.

    I could not even feel even one muscle of my body, let alone move.

    “Silence” he continued as if there was a need for saying that.

    “You all are nobodies as far as my master and I are considered, you can even move in the presence of my aura and you still try to trounce and move around.”

    When he was talking at some moment he had already taken his ‘aura’ back, but this time there was no further reaction or movement, even that man who had tried to jump and had frozen mid-air had fallen down, but still he was not moving a muscle, in fear of another retaliation from the angel-like man. I was silent too., from the start I haven’t spoken a word.

    “Now that your acts are over we will move to our main topic, you all have been summoned here because of the divine grace of my master, who had granted the World Creation power to 100,000 of you looser individuals.”

    “All of you must have gotten some kind of message related to ‘World Creator App’. It must have appeared in front of you in the form of a floating text or on a panel that had suddenly appeared in front of you.”

    Some nodes appeared from around me, but I was not focusing on them, I was more focused on the part where he said floating text. 

    “Now the instructions for my master that is all of you need to follow are these, ‘All of you chosen are to work hard and create your own words’ when 10 of you reach the required acceptable level an announcement will be made to all of you and the first world Vs world tournament would be held, all those who can enter and take part will win some prize for himself, and the first 3 of the tournament would also win extra prizes, so my chosen go get ready and grow fast’”

    After the announcement, there was pin-drop silence in the hall and all the people looked around them in confusion.

    I did that too, but I was more confused than them, and for two reasons on the same as everyone else, the second, why was my ‘World Creator App’ on my phone and not in a floating form of text.

    “Now all of you disperse and prepare your worlds.”

    Saying that, he waved his hands as if to say ‘good riddance’.

    Most of them left, and think about what they had sent today, clicking the yes button that had appeared in front of them with a prompt of words when the angelic man had waved his hand.

    The prompt read, ‘ Leave! with only a ‘yes’ as an answer.

    What forcefulness!

    As most of them slowly left, while giving the angel a complicated glance, as if they were ready to ask him a lot of questions, but they did not dare.

    Only I was left in the hall, alone with the angel.

    I did not leave because I needed to ask something to the angel and even if the power of the angel was fearsome, I still needed to ask this.

    “Um! Sir Angel”

    I intoned, my hand were moving around themselves as if trying to portray my nervousness.

    The angel hearing my voice looked at me with his grey eyes, and suddenly he appeared exactly in front of me and said.

    “Hmm you did not leave yet, do you want a beating”

    So forceful!

    “Um no Sir I just had a question”

    “I won’t answer who my master is or what he wants”

    Ha! so his master wants something from us. Still, that was not what I wanted to know.

    “Sir that is not what I want to ask”

    “Oh then ask away, I’ll answer your question if I think I need to then”

    Real gentleman this guy.

    “Um sir the World Creator App it is not showing as a floating text of panel in front of me, it is...”

    “It is showing in another form, that is not an uncommon thing, you are just seeing it like that because you subconsciously use your phone as the medium for reading.”

    “Oh! Then there is nothing wrong with that.”

    I said finally erasing half of my confusion.

    “No, why would there be, now you done”

    “Em, yes, also what...”

    “Good, then leave”

    And then I felt the surrounding air changed, and I was in the darkness and the hall and angel was gone.

    A real gentleman, that guy is.

I have edited the previous chapters so if any of you want to check them again fell free to go and keep the suggestions and comment coming.

56