Chapter 3 haunted
3.1k 2 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What kind of future devlopment would you like more
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.

Short chapter guys, and please do the poll above, it is very important and it will decide where the future story will go

Also, the first idea means that mc is a world developer, where he slowly manages the world and grows along with it.

The second means that he will be trying exotic ideas and slowly experiment with them in his own worlds and any and all of his worlds will be permanent similar to the previous choice.

The third choice here is an mc that will constantly try new ideas and try to mix and match them. The difference from above will be that most of the end results will be scraped and he will only retain some of the ideas.

The first and third are the conservative and radical side respectively while the middle one is more of an in-between idea.

(Oh and don't let this para influence you but I would really like to do the middle one)


    Next day I woke up with a small headache.

    "AHH F@ck! My head! Ahh it's killing me!"

    I said as I suddenly woke up.

    Cleaning up the messy thoughts in my mind I looked around while the memories of the dream last night popped up in my mind.

    "What a weird dream"

    I said remembering the contents of the dream.

    Getting up from my bead I looked at the time, ah 7 am perfect! And went to the washroom to brush my teeth and had a bath.

    Coming out I went downstairs to the living room where my family was having breakfast, it was already 7:45 am, and made myself at my home because it was my home.

    "So son what did you do yesterday."

    My father asked in his normal strict tone, normally he would not really ask questions regularly but yesterday was my first day of 2nd year so he thought it was important enough to ask.

    "Oh, nothing much faster I just had some regular classes..."

    By the end, my voice was as down as it could be.

    My father was looking at me with his stern no-nonsense eye and seemed to be saying 'really that's all you did'.

    "You know when I was your age I was already handling our business"

    I know dad you have said that many times already

    But I did not say that of course, or he would have just slapped the hell out of me.

    "Sorry, dad!"

    I said, and my father still gave me another look saying 'really are you', still it was good that before he could say anything my mother brought the breakfast and served us both and sat across the table to one of the two empty chairs.

    "Ryan eat fast your bus will be here soon"

    "Yes mother"

    And so I did.

    And as she said in around 5 min my bus came.

    I walked up to my bag and my belongings and took any anything I would be needing.

    During this time my vision stopped over my phone.

    I just remembered what happen to my phone yesterday, and I got downcast again.

    Just then as a pressed the start button on the phone out of habit, the screen lit up again.

    Surprised I looked at it, and it looked like it was same as yesterday, and no damage had been done to it.

    Feeling surprised and elated at the same time I unlocked the phone and fiddled around with it.

    Suddenly an icon took my notice it looked like a planet of magma had barren all across.

    The icon for some reason looked like animation because the lava looked like flowing and the debris rolling across in the amazingly detailed icon.

    This icon had not been there the day before.

    As I looking at it, I read the name below the icon

    "World Creator A.."

    And the weird dream from today surfaced again, and this time with more clarity.

    "Ahh" I flung my phone away and left it there on the floor.

    Rapidly reaching my bus I entered it and sat on the first empty seat I could find.

    Taking deep breaths I calmed myself down.

    Looking around it looked like nobody was focussing on me and my acts.

    Relieved I sat as comfortably a the seat would allow and plunged my hand in the bag to take it anything to read so I could pass my time on the bus.

    As my hand went inside as I felt a cool feeling of plastic touching my hand, interested in knowing what it was I took it out.

    And damn I stifled a cry. 

    It was my phone that's what it was.

    It was my go damned haunted phone which I had thrown away in the house.

     

46