Chapter 7 Start the Tutorial
2k 6 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So hurry and ask any queries you still have, we have work to do."

She said in impatience.

"Well I only have one last, for now"

I said slowly

"Ask then, why are you still skirting around"

she said in a straightforward manner

"Yeah, so here it's asking me to give a UserName"

"So, then give it what's the need for waiting, just do it"

She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah I am but I just wanted to ask why is there a need for it, I mean can't you guys use our real names why to use and ask for a UserName"

"Do you use your name real name for all your IGN names or online names, no you create your own name that you prefer to use on the internet, it is the same way here."

"So you are saying this is a choice for us whether we want to use our original name or some other name"

"Yes" she said in an obvious voice, that said 'you need to ask?' 

"Then I'll make my UserName MoonRemnant"

"Are you sure"

"Yeah"

"Then I will make it final then your UserName will be MoonRemnent from now to the end permanently"

"Sure"

"Here you go then-"

Congratulations

You have selected MoonRemnant as your UserName

 

Notice!!

User  MoonRemnant please complete the tutorial and formally reach Grade 0.

"So done"

She said

"Sure now what is this tutorial about, I have never seen a tutorial appear for anyone in any of the novels..."

"Really you are comparing life to novels just because of some things, really so smart of you"

"Well still I thought that the next point of interest for all will be to send us directly and blindly into the unknown to explore and grow by ourselves"

"That's why I said, why would we do that, something that is a complete and utter waste of resources.

"selecting 100,000 people then pushing a large part of them over to the edge due them being completely unknown to the resources and the facilities available to them.

"being completely ignorant of their duties and the reactions due to their actions."

"Oh but I thought you guys were people who can create and destroy world easily, then why care about a small number of people."

"Why won't we, even if the quantity is small, the value accumulates infinitely if we do what you are saying, according to our calculations."

"..." I silently thought abought her words and realized the truth in them, what she said was right.

if there were 100,000 of them and if any of them slipped up, the people on her side could potentially replace them, about this I had no problem believing, but at the same time, the cost of whatever types of resources they had potentially used for them will be probable wasted.

even if they had a way to completely recycle the resources, there would still be some potential resources lost. in respect to this if they really had a tutorial, even if the initial cost might be higher for them, the end results would still be better by large amounts.

this way, the things through which anyone made mistakes, the silly and common ones would probably be reduced and potentially completely avoided.

"So what are doing, gone into deep thoughts for things you really don't need to think about."

"Oh! Sorry"

"Now are you going to start the tutorial by saying 'Start the Tutorial' or are we going to stand here the rest of the time"

"Yeah-Yeah I'll start it, Start the Tutorial"

Alert!!

The Tutorial is starting

 

Happy Rakshabandhan to all of you

41