Chapter 5 The Empty Space
2.3k 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    The next moment I remember is the feeling of floating, floating in a pure black space with nothing around for as far as my eyes could see.

    On my right was Tanya the 'fairy' as she called herself.

    "Amazing right?"

    "What?" I responded

    "This quiet and calm, and the feeling of being free"

    Now that she said that I could feel it, along with the feeling of certain silence, the calm was... Peaceful.

    I know what you are thinking calm is peaceful, no let me tell you, no it's not, you see calm does not mean quiet, calm means nothing eventful which can also mean the time before something happens, and that is where the saying calm before the storm came from.

    Oh looks like my distractions are popping again.

    So yeah it felt calm, it felt peaceful. The feeling of being free of fetters and floating without the grasp of gravity felt good.

    "Feeling it ain't you, it is an amazing experience, but we are not here for this"

    Oh and then it clicked to me "where are we?"

    Now the emptiness around looked dark like the mouth of a predator ready to devour.

    "We are inside Your own personal Dark Space, this is where we are going to establish your first world."

    "Wait wait, back up, first tell me exactly what is going on?"

    "Oh you don't know what's going on, didn't the Jospel call and tell you"

    "Who is... ah the angel dude, he did not, all he said that we are to make a world and complete for the first 10 spots for the tournament."

    "So what else do you want to know"

    Shrugging she simply said

    "First what or who was the Jospel Guy?"

    "Sorry not possible"

    "What?"

    "Oh well if ask the questions above your qualification level then it is impossible for me to tell you"

    "Oh then asking about the Jospel's Master must be above the possible range."

    "Yep"

    "Then what is the 'World Creator App', and what the lottery? Tell me whatever you can about these two things."

    She nodded and said

    "I'll explain both in the order you asked it of then, So World Creator App is a thing similar to the System, and maybe a calling it a system won't be wrong, that many of the novels of your world write and depict about.

    "It is an autonomous entity and a program of a kind, except you, do not have the only access to it like in the stories.

    "It will help you in making and controlling your own world until you start developing those powers yourself. 

    "Now that answers your question of what the app is now the second question was about the lottery, so the lottery was a random system that was employed to find 100,000 people across the multiverse to become the owners of this app.

    "You were one of the lucky chosen, so congratulations again."

    "Thanks, I guess" I replied curtly still looking, urging her to speak more.

    "Hmm what you want more, improve your own access than"

    I sighed and asked her how I could do that.

    "Simply make your first world and your access will improve."

    "Oh and how exactly am I going to do that, a person who has never even made an atlas"

    "That's what I am here for"

    "Oh really then fairy do tell, how are you going to do that"

    "Well it's fairly simple, it is still too early for you to manipulate the cosmic energies and create a world on your own and it is still too easy for you to mess up while using World Creator App, so I am here to help you get used to the App and help you develop your powers."

    "Ok then, what should we do, should we start"

    "Sure I'll call up the interface for you, check out the options and tell me what option do you want to know about I'll be explaining it all to you."

    "Sure," I said nodding.

    And this is when and where truly and completely did my life change.

    

    

    

45