Chapter 21
1.4k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rubbing my eyes, I yawned, and slowly sat up on the bed.

Getting out of bed, I reached out for a glass of water.

Grabbing the glass I poured down the cool glass of water down my throat.

Wait, cold.

some clarity coming back to me, I looking back at the place from where I just had picked up the glass from, there was nothing there just air, no table no elevated surface from where I could have picked up the glass from. 

the half-empty glass slipped from my hands.

*Crash*

And suddenly my mind started to work again, the notification from the phone, the not-so-dream dream, the fairy, tutorial, everything.

"So, it was not a dream"

I said to myself.

looking down I saw the pieces of glass all over the floor.

Thinking back to the glass of water suddenly appearing in my hands, and the wall from before, closing my eyes, I pictured the floor free from glass and tried to think that the glass pieces should no longer be there, and stepped forward.

Big mistake.

"Damn, why are they still here!!"

I said as the pain of my leg being pierced by glass hit me.

I lifted my hurt leg and jumped back involuntarily.

Again I'll say BIG MISTAKE.

and my other foot too was pierced by the glass.

Damn, can you believe how stupid I was then?

Oh and Tanya I know you are shaking your head, I can see it.

So back to the story.

As I jumped back, the pieces once again pierced the soles of my foot.

In pain, I was so jolted I slipped on the floor.

As I was falling I only had one more thought.

I am dead.

what else could I have thought in that small time, you tell and do consider the situation of falling on pieces of glass.

now well I know I won't be easily killed by something like pieces of glass from a glass cup, but still, what else would have I thought in this situation.

As I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to appear as soon as I hit the floor... but nothing came.

waiting for a few moments I could feel no pain.

even the pain from my soles was reducing as each second passed by.

"So how much time more are you going to sleeping on the floor?"

A voice with a bit of playfulness in her voice sounded in my ear.

"I was just about to stand up"

I replied to Tanya tying to stand up, obviously first looking around for some traces of glasses. When finding none, I stood up.

"Still searching for glass?"

"Yeah, maybe, "I said trying to sound annoyed, even if I was confused.

Tanya seeing through me in one look explains to me that the glass has already been removed.

she said that it was his powers to shape his personal room as he saw fit working unconsciously when he was trying to reach for the glass of water, even if there was none. His powers had been subconsciously produced that glass of water for him according to his ideal subconscious thoughts.

Understanding her, I nodded, not really surprised anymore at the explanation.

She said she had seen it when he had felt it when he had first stepped on the broken glass first time and she had come running.

she said that due to the nature of the personal room, he did not need to fear death but since the pain was not removed, he would have at east felt immense amounts of pain if he had fallen on the glass pieces.

she said as soon as she had come, she had seen him falling toward the ground so she had removed all the broken glass from the floor with her access of the same powers as me.

I nodded, understanding the whole story.

"Thanks," I said to her because I knew I would be, no not dead meat but, a bleeding chicken for sure.

"No problem" she replied gracefully, then added, "Now that you are awake, why not go and see the gremlins of your world."

"Yeah thanks for reminding me."

"Sure," she said with an uncaring expression.

"Oh, they sure are budding fast!" I said looking at the world.

34