Chapter 2 whispers
116 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author pov 

After the party Ann came home she feared the thought of going home , she knew that her parents would beat her why she was a disgrace to them .

" how dare you , disrespect our family like this you useless good for nothing child"!! The sound of a clap across lily face rung in her ears.

" I can't believe, I raised such a useless child "! Her mother said looking at her with disgust.

" I-I". She tried to defend why she did what she did but she was interrupt by her body being slamed on the wooded living room floor .

" mother, father onii-sama ". It was noneother than her older brother who had nocked her to the ground.

She was surprised at her onii-sama he used to be so kind to her, even defended her from own parents when the beatings went to extreme. 

" onii-sama I didn't mean to ". Her onii-sama looked pissed and disgusted .

 " trash like you doesn't deserve to call me onii-sama ". Her gentle onii-sama changed right before her eyes .

The onii-sama she knew was just a fake testing if she was worth it in the end . as soon as he got the info he needed he showed his true colors .

The thing she felt the most was fear, sadness and most of all hatred and betrayal.

" kill her "! Ordered her father the next day our dear lily was executed . they had pinned the missing money from the banks on her . when it was them who did it .

" I will have my revenge the one who has the last laugh will be me hahahaha "!!! The mc screamed her family didn't even flinch .

They thought what could a frail useless girl do anyway ? The civilans looked at the mc with fear they had thought she was crazy .

" is she crazy"? " did she lose her mind "? The civilian watched as the lady infront of them was executed.

" ahhhhh "! The mc jumped up from bed sweating buckets, staring at her hands so small she thought .

" whaaaaaa"!!! I'm a -a child again no way she thought but no matter how she denied it she was infact 4 again .

To be continued .....

Author note/\/\/

Hope you enjoy my new story love you guys

1