(Wicked Angels Arc) | Chapter 1: Wandering Princess
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened up my eyes and found myself lying in a group of bag of trashes sided by two houses the surroundings are dark but when I turn my head I a little light from the left side. When I retrieve myself from lying my head started to hurt. I continued to walk until I reached the light.

Many people are keep walking some are carrying something like that trash bag earlier. There are also those selling something. Just some words pop-up in my head 'Where am I?'.

My memories are limited, I have no memories of my relatives, no memories of my childhood, where I came from, or what is this place.

People keep their distance from me as I was walking, but no need to pay attention, what really caught my attention was small lion-formed made of rock its size are like a rabbit was in the center of crossing road.

“Hey young man with a dark cloack and black messy hair with a blue eyes.” an old lady approach me.

“Are you referring to me?” I asked.

“Of course, you want some venomous dried snake?”

“Old lady nobody wants venomous dried snake even if it is cheap especially me I don't have any money.”

“I'll just give it to you for free.”

She started to a bit pushy so I decided to run so that she won't catch up to me. I bump into some weirdos guy and argued with me of how stinky I am. What a worse weirdos. Well I just keep going without destination.

Until I smell a nice scent I turned my head to right and followed the smell coming from a large house I guess, my stomach keep growling as I keep smelling it. Without realizing I was standing in its front door the smell keep nicer and nicer as I keep closer to the door.

Without a second thought I opened the door all of them stared at me and whispered ‘What a bad smell’, ‘So stinky’ it must be me but I didn't care. So a guy rushed toward me.

“Umm... What is this nice smell?” I asked.

“It must be your smell so get out!” he replied “You stinks”

“Hey I'm askin—” I didn't had a time to finish that line because the guy kick me out. I got bump by a person with a hood as when that guy throws me out no. This person I bumped in seem to be like a suspicious guy.

“My bad, my bad!”

When I tried to apologize, he said something that I can't clearly hear. Then I hear someone guy running towrds us there were four of them. I couldn't see their faces since they were covered with mask each of them are carrying a sword.

Suddenly eyesight became blurry everything was becoming blurry my head hurts and my body became heavy.

“Take that man to...”

Before I collapsed that's the word all I can here then everything became dark.

Then without knowing.

I woke up in this storage room? I guess. Sitting in a chair with a rope attached to my stomach and shoulders opposing me from fleeing.

“Man what exactly happened. What a worst day.” I sighed.

“I see so you're now awake as well.”

“Did I just hear a feminine voice?? I guess or maybe just my imagination.”

“No you are not. I am actually a woman Yoru and I did exist here in your left side just like you.”

A women with blue ponytail hair, blue eyelashes and eyes, and white dress but her shoes, well she's on her barefoot.

“What cu— ahem. I mean how do you know my name?”

“Well it is written on the back of your clothes. Anyway your kinda stinks.” she said while covering her nose.

“Of course because I came from lying can of trash.”

“You mean a dumpster?”

“Ahhh... So that's how you call it huh. I'll remember that, a dumpster.”

“Ahem..” She insisted while I was looking like a dumb from the word dumpster.“Yoru where have you came from? I saw you being kicked out by the food store owner.”

“Ahh so you are that guy I bumped earlier with a hood.”

She nodded “Now answer my question.”

“Well that's the problem also myself did not know where I came from. How about you young lady?” I asked.

“Me? Well I am the daughter of Citerys Family. Shey von Cetirys, a princess.”

“Huh!?” I couldn't help myself from being surprised. A princess huh. “A princess what is that?”

0