(Wicked Angels Arc) | Chapter 3: Vex of the Wicked Angels
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A woman appeared from the shadow of trees walk near to where Yoru and Shey is. She had a red long hair, a brown eyes, a thin waist, her boobs are F cup, with a height of 177cm, and her attire is dress with a revealing style.

“I can help you get rid pf that pain.” she said. “But I need to put my hand on his head first.”

But Shey didn't let her guard down, Shey's aware that maybe this person is just like those black-trio who want to kill them both.

“Prove it to me that you're not an enemy.” Shey said.

“I can dislocate my left thumb to you. How about that?”

Shey keep silent glaring at the lady in front of them after Yoru keep screaming more and more and this time it is much louder. Shey can't help but to trust.

The lady started to put her right hand to Yoru's head. Shey was on the left side of Yoru never let her guard down even if the young lady did dislocated her left thumb. The lady started to put her hand on Yoru's head but before it happen a little butterfly landed on the lady's hand without a second it got decayed.

Shey became alert of what just happened she grabbed Yoru's back and they stay away from the lady. Yoru at that time was collapsed. He had no idea of what's happening around him.

“I knew it you're also just like those people who have the same motive that is to kill me. Sent by my father.” Shey got angered.

“Ha?!” The lady smiled. “"Just like" those people who came to kill you? You got it wrong girl. I came for that man you are carrying.”

“Nonsense!” Shey put Yoru on her back and cast the ability. “[Stealth Move]

Shey and Yoru become invisible.

“"Stealth Move" huh. If I remember correctly that's the ability that make the caster to become invisible but not invincible and those people around the caster according to caster's want. Not bad princess~” The lady sure love to smile. “Now for the counter for that. Look closely princess.”

The lady's left hand a symbol that was hidden before shone. Then she cast the ability with her right hand.

[Warding Ward]

"Warding Ward" that's the ability to disable those invisibility effect with a its wide range.

Shey's invisibility effect got cancelled while making their escape. Shey's eyes opened wide when she saw the symbol on the lady's left hand. Shey couldn't believe what just she saw. The symbol on the lady's left hand, it was the symbol of Wicked Angels.

“Found ya'~” The lady sure loved to smile. “Oh this? As you can see this symbol is the symbol of Wicked Angels. Everyone in Wicked Angels have this symbol on their bodies.” 

She said it so calmed. Like she doesn't even cared if people saw this symbol. Even though she knew what's the status of Wicked Angels.

Shey was thinking like. Shit how can we deal with her she's a member of Wicked Angels.

[Dash Move]” Shey casted an ability. This ability can dash in a small range according to the designated place. It can't use in a large amount of time it consume also a large amount of mana.

After using that "Dash Move" ability Shey got her distance between that lady and her. Shey wont let that lady keep up with them.

[Advance Move]” Shey casted another ability. Shey's movement became more faster than before.

"Advance Move" this ability can enhance the caster's movement speed for a longer of time.

“Okay. This should be it. There is no way that guy can keep up with me.” But when Shey looked at her back she couldn't believe it the lady from before was at her at all this time smiling at her and was amazed by all Shey's abilities.

“Heya~ Btw I'll give you my name think of it as my thanks for those wonderful abilities. Remeber this. I am Vex of the Wicked Angels.”

Shey suddenly use her ability "[Dash Move]" to her right side while boosting her movement speed. And Vex was separated to Shey.

But Shey was shocked when she saw Vex waiting ahead forcing her to take the other direction but just like earlier Vex was waiting ahead Shey changed her direction again. But it cycled where every time Shey take the other direction Vex was standing waiting ahead.

This keep over and over again on that forest. Fifteen minutes later Vex was wondered why Shey hasn't come yet. Little she didn't know Shey was resting at the top of the tall tree waiting for an opportunity to cast her last ability.

Leaving Vex no choice but to look for Yoru. Little she didn't know that at the direction she's taking exactly at the top of the tall tree Shey was waiting for her.

[Cubic Persona]” Shey casted an ability that caused amount of large mana. Vex was captured by Shey.

“"Cubic Persona" this ability causes a large amount of mana but in return the person that casted by the caster will be trapped by a transparent cube.” Vex explained how this ability works. Shey replied ‘You leave me no choice’.

“But you did it wrong.” Vex said with a serious and low voice.

0