Together is better then Alone. 2:05AM.
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Next time i will be slower
  • NO NO NO keep going Votes: 0 0.0%
  • do what you need to make this story awesome Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0

Several minutes before the escape:

.

Hours passed and nothing changed.

.

The body on the metal table was shaking and glowing.

.

The statue of a girl in a black dress was emotionlessly staring.

.

The fat doctor was happily taking notes.

.

The staff were running around like headless chickens excitedly working.

.

As the fourth and last computer terminal was drilled into Zero's head.

.

He stopped shaking and began to melt like snow.

.

his body began to evaporate into the bloody mist, shrinking it several times.

.

The mist became unbearable to breathe and everyone except Zero and Mary were left out.

.

Gas masks automatically appear from the cuffs of the uniform to provide breathing air to all who need them.

.

And since Mary and Zero were just test subjects, they were not provided such care.

.

His body continuously melted and re-healed without end. This continued until a fifth computer terminal was attached to the first one.

.

Until my bones began to fracture and turn into dust. Zero's healing power could not keep up anymore.

.

Am I going to die? Zero was hoping deeply that his suffering was about to end.

.

Finally! No more tests. No more pain.

.

Finally, I can be free!

.

Letting himself go, Zero stopped fighting for his life, and his healing power could have answered that desire.

.

Or so he was hoping to finally feel nothing.

.

BUT! no fate stepped in and brought help to give him a different chance to be free.

.

"The system has been successfully downloaded onto the subject" a strange voice spoke in his soul as his mind began to fade.

.

Without even making a sound, Mary, who was by his side, somehow twisted faster than lightning as her hand reached for the catena.

.

She moved for the first time in her robot life without being ordered to do so.

.

Blood and body parts flew up as her hands finally moved to her command.

.

Slashes of metal cut hands and feet flew through the room.

.

Screaming filed the room, but now heads flew left and right.

.

"Stop! Mary Stop!" screamed a fat head as it flew off and lost the connection to the rest of its body.

.

" I command you to stop NOW!" she demanded. Her eyes were starting at the screen that was showing her that the process was almost complete.

.

She was not dying due to the treatment that she injected into herself several weeks ago. It was the latest one... the one that was supposed to bring her beauty back.

.

If Ms Frost could reattach her own head back to her body she would be just fine.

.

However, none of her commands were working, and the other staff members were at their wits' end in hopes of escaping instead of helping the doctor to put her body back together.

.

Realizing that Ms Frost lost all control in this situation, because everyone, including the heavy-armoured masked man, was killed or trying to run.

.

She just had one way to make sure that all her work would not fall into the wrong hands.

.

Ms Frost surrendered to go for the last resort.

.

I had no choice, she thought. I must not allow the bosses to find this facility.... we (were so close to finally fighting back.) she mused.

.

" I had to sacrifice so many people.... just to find ZERO than Mary and even me... 3 successful heroes for humanity." she roared.

.

" So what if I had to kill?" she couldn't hold back. crying with shame of failure in the knowledge that it didn't have to be like that.

.

" So what if I had not cared about the pain and suffering?" she begged.

.

( So what if my soul had to die?) She was sure that it would be worth it.

"Everything is worth it." she was shredding her own lips now.

.

" For humanity to live, everyone has to die!" (except me) she was blabbering about strange things. Then, as if resigning to her fate, she made up her mind.

.

" Computer, execute order Agmegdon Alfa 3! If I have to die, then I will take you with me!!!

.

HA... Ha.... h.....a.....aaaaaa..." her face started melting like ice-cream. as the rest of her own body began to melt due to the fact that she was not fast enough to reattach her head back on.

.

En electronic voice filed the room filling the hallways and then the entire facility spoke.

.

"Voice recognition has been acknowledged." The computer kept on talking over the intercom.

.

" Warning nuclear reactor has been activated," It coldly continued.

.

" Self-destruction has been activated." A long beep followed.

.

" The timer has been activated."

" Please escape this facility in 15 minutes or less, starting at 3 ... 2 ... 1... 0", then an alarm began blearing.

.

Mary's heart that cared for the boy who gave her freedom made her move again. This new-found freedom was somehow bound to this man.

.

Somehow, thinking about him allowed her pre-programed mind to function outside the obedience program.

.

Her body began to listen to what she wanted to do.

.

The more she thought about that boy, the more freedom her body had.

.

Since he saved her, now she had to save him too.

.

With swift movements she cut his restraints and the computer wires that were still growing from his head.

.

Throwing his limp, slowly melting body over her shoulder, the pair ran for their lives.

.

Since Mary's body was made from metal, the heat from her melting body was not even giving her an itch.

.

Due to her tank-like body, she didn't even bother opening doors or going around corners. Just like Hulk, she broke through doors and walls, creating holes as she went carrying her light load on her back.

.

His body began to cool off, but he was still unconscious.

.

His body began to start turning back into a human form.

.

As Mary ran, she eliminated anyone who ever tried to stop her.

0