Life and Death
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Characters in this chapter

Tien

Yamcha

King Kai

Kasume

Siv

 

Takate, Race: Half - Saiyan 16 6’2 16 black spiked hair similar to Kasume’s and he weighs 170lbs Naturally crimson eyes, very violent. Kasume’s twin brother. Current residence: Unnamed planet (Koi’s side character)

 

Kaiser, Race: Namekian, Age 17 in Namekian years(6 in earth years) Height: 6’7, Weight: 161lbs, he’s green of course, he doesn’t have hair, his eyes are a darker grey but not black, he’s serious, experienced, fearless, never gets overconfident or ahead of himself, never underestimates his opponent. Current Residence: Other World(I.I side character)

Age 761 

Location: Unnamed Planet, Kasume’s Home (Three days after the battle on Earth)

 

Kasume exits the healing tank, once he realizes where he is he exits the ship and heads inside. His brother stands there. “It’s about time you came back, did you finish the job?” Takate asked. “No, they almost killed me.” Kasume said disappointed in himself. Takate is visibly angry and lashes out at his brother, punching him in the stomach. Kasume takes the punch like nothing happened. ”I understand you’re angry at me, you think I’m useless. But you’re going to have to get over this if you ever want to leave this dump.” Takate looks calmed down. “Fine but we should at least give this planet a name, I don’t like us calling our home a dump” Takate said. “How about…. Vampa?” Kasume asked. “Sounds good to me.” Takate said. For the next 12 hours they non stop trained pushing their bodies a bit too far and very hungry. “Oi, Takate I’m gonna go fetch some food.” Takate lays on the floor, hungry. 25 Minutes later Kasume comes back with food, they eat and over food Takate asks Kasume a question “Since you didn’t win, did you at least steal a dragon ball” “Oh, I completely forgot about that.” Takate slams his fist on Kasume’s head as he told him. “God you’re so dumb, alright then we’re going back and getting the balls this time you hear?” “Fine.” Kasume said angrily. They put the coordinates back into the ship and board making the 1 ½ day trip to Earth.

          

Age 761 

Location: ???, Palace(right before the battle on Earth ended)

          Yamcha would teleport into a palace being greeted by a huge pink man with a black beard and purple suit. “Wha-where am I, I thought I died!?” Yamcha would yell, scared and confused about his current predicament. “Well you see, you are dead, welcome to Other World! Or the afterlife as you’d call it.” The pink giant’s voice echoed through the palace. “Well what do I do here?” Yamcha asked. “Well…judging from your life,” the pink man pulled out a huge book, “your name?” “Yamcha.” Yamcha answered. The man flipped through the book on his desk before placing his finger on something. “Ah hah! It says you were a martial artist, I know exactly who to send you to, I actually saw one of your friends, his name was Tien I think.” The man stroked his beard while he thought about Tien. “Yeah, that’s my friend, can I have your name?” Yamcha asked. “Yemma, King Yemma, you're going to turn to your left, you should see a snake head right?” King Yemma asked. Yamcha did as Yemma said, turning to his left as he saw a snake head. “Yep, I see it.” Yamcha answered. “Walk over to it and follow the snake path until you see a floating green planet, then go up there and the rest is up to you.” Yemma said. Yamcha did as he said and went to the snake head as it revealed on top of it a path and when he saw it, he started running, and he didn’t stop.

 

 

Age 762 

Location: Other World, ???

 

          Yamcha would finally see the green planet as he jumped up, flying to the green planet as he heard talking and fighting. When he arrived at the house he saw Tien who had a Hall for some reason sparring with someone who looked a lot like Piccolo who also had a halo. “Wha…” Yamcha would land on the green planet which had a road stretching the entire planet and a house with a red car parked near it. Tien and the Piccolo look-alike stopped fighting as Tien would fly down. “You died too?” Tien asked. “Nah I just got teleported here, who’s that guy, is he like Piccolo’s brother or something?” Yamcha asked. Tien would facepalm. “Look up,” Tien pointed at something above Yamcha’s head as when Yamcha looked up he saw he too had a halo. “AAAHHHH! What is this? Why do I have it? Wait wait wait AM I DEAD?” Yamcha would yell and cry as he shot out rapid fire questions at Tien. “Alright one question at a time? First question, the Piccolo look-alikes name’s Kaiser, he was here longer than me and apparently he was killed by the same guy as us. Second,you have a halo. Third, you have it because you died and I guess that answers both your questions, also Piccolo and Kami are actually Aliens from the planet Namek and are Namekians like Kaiser which is why they look alike, Kasume killed all of the Namekians on Namek too.” Tien explained. Kaiser nodded in response. “We should probably get King Kai.” Kaiser suggested. “Yeah probably.” Tien replied. “Who’s King Kai?” Yamcha asked. “He’s the guy who owns everything on this planet, including this planet. Oh, there he is right now.” Tien answered as a small blue man with weird clothes and glasses walked out. “Oh, someone else.” King Kai said as a monkey with a Halo was behind him. “King Kai, meet my friend Yamcha, since he’s my friend please don’t make him go through that.” Tien pleaded. “Fine, Kaiser, how’s it going with my techniques.” King Kai said. “Yes sir, do you want me to show you?” Kaiser asked. “That’d be appreciated if you did, Tien, Yamcha, watch closely.” King Kai answered. A smirk came on Kaiser's face as he backed up. His smirk disappeared as he began powering up, then suddenly his aura was replaced by a red one as he gained a red tint on himself and clothes. “KAIOKEN!” Kaiser would yell as the aura appeared, he finished powering up now in Kaioken. “Man, Kaioken is so good for a Namekian if you really think about it.” Kaiser added. “Alright that’s enough.” King Kai said before Kaiser went back into base form, content that he was able to show off his power. Both Tien and Yamcha were speechless after. “Wait can we-“ Tien was then cut off by King Kai. “Yeah, you can.” “Man, I really wish I could tell the others.” Yamcha said. “Oh, I can fix that, come over here,” King Kai notioned Yamcha over to him as he followed along, “Now put your hand on my back, who are you trying to talk to?” Yamcha followed as he put his hand on his back. “Uhhh, Krillin.” He answered. “Alright now speak.” King Kai ordered. “H-hello.” Yamcha said. “Huh, Yamcha, now you’re dead, WHO’S THERE!?” Krillin screamed from the living world. “Yamcha.” Yamcha said. “But, how?” Krillin asked. “I’ll explain later, but I do have a request, don’t revive me or Tien just yet, also next time you get the dragon balls revive a person named Kaiser.” Yamcha said. “Ok…?” Krillin was confused by the requests but he followed. “Alright, I’m going now, goodbye.” Yamcha said before putting his hand off of King Kai, alright, let’s start training.

 

Age 762 

Location: Earth, Wasteland

    

     Kasume and Takate land. They nod at each other and felt Krillin's power rushing towards him. In about 2 minutes they arrive at Krillin’s location demanding he find them the dragon balls or they’ll kill him. “So you’re telling me, you almost made the dragon balls unusable, and now you want them?” Krillin asked, not fazed on the outside but clearly frozen in fear on the inside. “Yes, show us to them before I end you.” Kasume said angrily. “I’m not telling you anything.” Krillin yelled stubbornly. “Fine, such a shame.” He readies an energy blast at Krillin’s face and is about to blast him but before he could a blur grabbed Krillin and dashed away, leaving Krillin on the ground as the blur stopped, standing there next to a knocked down Krillin as it was revealed to be Matao. Kasume stops charging his energy blast and glares at the Saiyan. “Why did you save him?” Kasume asked. “Orders.” Matao answered. “Well I don’t take too kindly to your orders!” He said as he rushed at Matao while Takate charged Krillin. Matao would dash at Takate, shoulder charging him as Krillin screamed 2 words. “SOLAR FLARE!” Krillin then used Solar Flare to blind Takate and Kasume as they then flew away, lowering their power levels to be extra sneaky. “Takate, since they wanna be sneaky, why don’t we….” Kasume said. “Sure.” Takate replied. They both fly up and start raining down ki blasts reducing the area to a flaming wasteland. Two other people then suddenly appear behind the two brothers, sledgehammering them into the hell hole they created before taking their place in the ki blast barrage but concentrated on the 2 and not the area. “Your back for more eh!” Parsley would yell as he increased the pressure. “Should’ve stayed wherever you came from!” Basil yelled as well. Kasume struggles to stand but when he finally gets up he is living firing a massive red energy beam to combat the bullet hell. Seemingly out of the fire a yellow disc is flying at Kasume while he can’t move from Krillin. They keep trying this. He thinks to himself as he turns his head nodding at Takate who, in a flash, grabs Kasume and tosses him up at the 2 firing the bullet hell whilst he himself evades the disc. 3 Kienzan then are sent to Takate all at different sides through the fire, one from Krillin, one from Daichi, and one from Roshi. Takate waits for the discs to get close and then ducks causing them to collide with each other and die out. Roshi then jumps up and stomps on Takate’s back before he jumps back, shooting a Kamehameha below him with 2 other Kamehameha’s joining in from Krillin and Daichi and at the same angle. “SHIT, nothing I can do here.” Takate stands there and takes the damage.  He emerges with a smirk and puts both hands across his chest as Kasume flown away before Takate let off a massive ki explosion scaling 7 miles. The group would block as the sky for some reason darkened and then lightened up again.

 

          After the sky lightened a dangerous power level appeared out of nowhere as it now was zooming in everyone’s direction. The power level landed as Kasume remembered the face of the warrior. “Wait, I swore I killed you!” Kasume yelled as he was disgusted with who was in front of him. “You did, but now I’m back, I’ll deal with you later, I have better things to do right now.” The warrior said as he flew to the others, giving each of them a small green bean. “So you’re the so-called “Kaiser” huh.” Krillin said. “In the flesh.” Kaiser replied. “Here, here are these so-called Senzu Beans King Kai told me to give you,” Kaiser said as he handed Krillin a green bean that Krillin later ate, as all the damage he took was restored, also restoring his energy. “Can you pass out half to everyone else?” Krillin nodded as he obtained half of the senzu beans from Kaiser as they both went around giving one to everyone they trusted. “Senzus, thanks.” Daichi said as he stood up, ready to fight at full power. “Never had one of these in a while, thank you.” Roshi said as he stood up. “What is this thing, it’s great.” Parsley said as he was confused on how the Senzu Beans work. “Earth. Is. GREAT! WHAT ARE THESE THINGS!?” Basil said, more invigorated. “Senzu Beans, they restore your energy and heal all and any damage you took prior. They’re grown around where someone named Korin lives.” Daichi explained. “Hey, worry about the task at hand.” Kaiser said, refocusing everyone on the two people they have to defeat, Takate and Kasume. “You know Kaiser, you’ve made a grave mistake coming here….. THIS PLACE WILL BE YOUR SECOND GRAVE.” Kasume yells angrily while he and Takate power up fully. “We’ll see about that.” He’d charge up to the fullest as he is felt to be almost as strong as Kasume right now. Parsley and Basil would jump in with Kaiser with the humans then joining last. “This is between me and the namek, Takate go fight the others.” He says out loud whilst smirking at his brother. He starts down Kaiser and asks a question “Remember this attack?” He sticks out his left hand generating a yellow beam and points it at his face “I used this, to kill your entire race” and he fires it at Kaiser. “Yeah, I do, good for you I’m not the same person I was before.” Kaiser said as he propelled himself up with a ki blast before propelling himself forward with another, ready to punch Kasume in the face.”Just do it Namek, throw all you have at me. IN THE END IT’S ALL FUTILE.” He says awaiting the blow. Right before Kaiser attacked red flares flared up as his whole body burned a red tint with him also gaining a red aura, he punched Kasume across the face before hitting him with a barrage of punches and kicks finishing his onslaught off with a yellow beam. “Demon wave!” Kaiser yelled as he shot the beam. Kasume takes the damage and seems visibly damaged. He rises from the dust looking at Kaiser firing a yellow beam at him and then seemingly disappearing without his power level being able to be sensed as it was lowered drastically. Being surprised by the action, Kaiser took this opportunity to taunt Kasume. “After all that talk you just hide in fear, are you not able to face me, what’s wrong, fight me fair and stop relying on cowardly tactics! Disgraceful!” Kaiser would shame Kasume as he yelled out. Kasume would be standing on a pillar behind Kaiser holding a purplish energy ball in his hand. “Sorry I got you confused, just giving myself a little power up, like you did!” He would yell as he threw the ball “BURST OPEN AND MIX” Shockwaves rumble about, the ground shakes as Kasume starts morphing into a Giant Ape. Takate would also do the same. They would then both say “Sorry to keep you guys waiting, NOW YOU HAVE OUR PERMISSION TO DIE!” Kasume rushes Kaiser while Takate charges the group he was attacking earlier. Seeing Kasume as a great ape caused Parsley to remember something.

Age 753 

Location: ???

 

          “Kids, I want to teach you guys something that I think will be helpful to you both in the future, you know the Great Apes right?” A man asked Parsley and Basil who were both around 9 at the time. “Yeah.” A rather joyful Patsley answered as he seemed to have great joy when around this person. “You see I learned a way to use this power, no, use a greater power while keeping your normal size and speed, and I’m gonna teach you both or at least jumpstart you on the concept.” The man explained as he stood up from his sitting position and used body language to tell the twins to do the same. “Now then…” 

 

Age 762 

Location: Earth, Wasteland

 

          Parsley would look at Basil who did the same before both of them look at the artificial moon as they began to change, but not like Kasume, they started to grow larger but stopped after a while as they now didn’t seem to change that much more. Matao on the other hand would fully transform into a great ape facing Kasume knowing fully this role in this battle. The earthlings were extremely surprised but Kaiser yet again, refocused them. “We worry about his brother, let the Saiyans worry about Kasume.” Kaiser ordered as they shifted their focus on Takate. Parsley and Basil would roar as their power skyrocketed to the point where all scouters in the area and even without the ability to sense ki, you’d still be able to feel it, two yellow pillars that were around Parsley and Basil dissipated as it was shown that there eyes were yellow and they were clearly struggling to maintain control of themselves. Their feet left the ground as both of them, including Matao rushed at Kasume as they began to brawl. 

 

          The earthlings and Kaiser started to attack Takate. Takate being very much frustrated with the earthlings by now bitchslaps then away sending them flying into a rock. Now focusing on Kaiser he starts to laugh as he quickly grabs Kaiser and starts squeezing him, preparing a mouth beam to eviscerate Kaiser completely. Kaiser would turn red again but before he could attack what seemed to be a missile hit Takate, and it hit hard, breaking his grasp of Kaiser and knocking Takate back as it was Basil, who broke from her battle to deal with this one. “If you can hear me, let Matao switch over with us, you 2 can handle Kasume.” Kaiser said. Basil grunted as it was followed with a nod as she flew back to her fight. When she and Matao got a breather, all she did was grunt and try to get her point to Matao but after a couple moments Matao understood and went to help the earthlings. “If a Saiyan doesn’t have a tail, it can’t become a great ape, aim for the tail!” Kaiser yelled as everyone attacked Takate at once, Matao and Kaiser taking him head on as the earthlings were like flies to him. 

 

          Meanwhile with Parsley, Basil, and Kasume they both seemed pretty even in terms of power but Parsley and Basil had the upper hand in speed and mobility. Kasume leaps into the air and stomps on Basil, he then repeats the stomp over and over again, the stomps getting stronger each time. Parsley would punch Kasume square in the jaw as a now free Basil would join, they both then flew back, flying together as they would look back shooting ki blasts and small beams at Kasume. Kasume, slightly irritated, fires a huge energy beam at Parsley which he and Basil respond with a combined blast, even with the other one as both sides struggle to win against the other. Siv would be flying by then when he saw the battle was happening he would fly down to go and help but before he could he suddenly stopped as he felt a giant boost in power go through him he'd look up to see the makeshift moon and he'd start growing in size looking a little like Kasume. Siv then starts becoming a full great ape yells at the top of his lungs and the first person he sees is Kasume then he starts to attack Kasume. Takate sees this attack on his brother as he just stops fighting his opponent and tosses a ki disc he created at Siv’s tail strong enough to cut a tail, and not much else. Kaiser would try to intercept the disc as he used his arm to try to slow it down to no avail but this does make Basil notice as she pushes Siv out of the way before moving herself. Kaiser would hold his arm in pain before he regenerated it. Both Kasume and Takate roar loudly, getting angrier and then they both go for a combined punch at Siv. Siv after he got pushed away from what he was doing he got even more angry and as he got punched his anger got the better of him as he'd roared as loud as he ever has before. When the 3 saiyans were distracted, 2 Kienzans were thrown at Takate and Kasume as while they were flying, aiming to hit  both Saiyan’s tails, Matao held Takate still while a electric-like yellow beam was shot at Kasume, shocking him and holding him still as the Kienzan flew at his tail. Kasume and Takate roar in anger and then they are surrounded by a strange red aura momentarily causing the two apes to vanish without leaving a trace behind. After Siv See's his two main targets randomly disappear then he turns to everyone else and starts attacking them. Basil and Parsley would destroy the artificial moon after dropping out of whatever they were in out of exhaustion, causing both Matao and Siv to revert back into base form. Siv out of strain and exhaustion he falls face first onto the ground. “I swear, if he shows back up, I’m gonna kill him, and you can’t and won’t stop me.” Parsley said in a serious and irritated tone, glaring at the earthlings as he then flew off with Matao and Basil following. “I’m actually going to follow, I want and need to teach them some things.” Kaiser said as he followed as well. “Well now what, I hate the fact that we are being left behind, this is our planet, we shouldn’t need the help of aliens to protect it!” Daichi yelled as he rallied everyone up before flying off to train.

Age 762 

Location: Space, Planet Vegeta’s Atmosphere.

     Kasume and Takate, back in their human forms, stand outside of the ship. “The earthlings weren’t a problem, but those other Saiyans. They might be a threat along with the rest of these saiyans as well.” Kasume says, then he asks his brother this “Shall we?” “Definitely.” Takate replies. They both raise their hands into the air and generate two energy balls that merge into one, and then they fire it causing the planet to start rumbling, then lava geysers erupt as the planet explodes.

 

Age 762 

Location: Space, ???

          “My lord, Planet Vegeta has been destroyed.” A soldier said to a man who was sitting in a pod, facing the abyss and void of space. The man after hearing his information cursed as he slammed his hand on the pod. “And who dares to destroy the planet that inhabited my most powerful assets and soldiers?” The man, with a tone that easily showed he wasn’t in the greatest of moods and this just sent him over the edge as he gets up out of his pod and turns to face the soldier. “I…don’t know sir.” The soldier said right before the man shot him in the heart, killing him. “He’s lucky I still have saiyans on there missions, because I’m going to torture whoever dared to commit genocide on MY men.” The man restrained himself as he then hovered away, going to do better things. 

Power Check: End of Chapter 5

Kasume: 128,000 (256K enraged) (Great Ape: 1.28M) (Enraged Great Ape: 2.56M)

Takate: 75,000 (150K enraged) (Great Ape: 750,000) (Enraged Great Ape: 1.5M)

Siv:10,500 (enraged 15,750) (great ape 105,000) (enraged great ape 157,500)

Parsley: 30,000(enraged: 60,000) (???: 750,000)

Basil: 30,000(enraged: 60,000 (???: 750,000)

Matao: 25,500(enraged: 51,000(???: 382,500)

Daichi: 7,000

Roshi: 8,000

Piccolo: 11,000

Kaiser: 100,000(Kaioken X1: 150,000) (Kaioken X2: 200,000)(can use up to X5)

Yamcha: 70,000(can use Kaioken up to X3)

Tien: 75,000(can use Kaioken up to X3)

Krillin: 5,000

0