Chapter 1.1
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

A portal opens up in the middle of the sky and seven people fall out of the portal. Each and every one of them looks different. Some of the same species but they look like they are from different planets. As they move and groan on the gourd, one of the seven shoots up and started to say their first words to the group.

“That didn’t hurt. Why did that not hurt?!” he elf said with confusion in her voice as she realized what happened.

“Could you quiet down? I am having a massive headache right now, and you are making it worse. Who even are you?” the Dragonborn said, angry at the elf.

The elf spoke with shock in her eyes. “Oh my goodness, where are my manners. My name is Melody and obviously, I am an elf. I think that you should know that I am also an Alchemist.

“Well then, my name is Jerry, and I am sorry for yelling at you earlier. I am a Dragonborn. Also, I am a wandmaker for a living.” said the Dragonborn.

Melody and Jerry looked at the other five. After groaning, the others started to get up from the ground. They looked at each other and three of them started to speak.

The three fairies started to look like sisters to the group before they could speak.

The first one said “my name is Emily, hello. These are my sisters Raya and Charlie.” she pointed to the other two.

After being introduced Raya explained that they were healers and would be useful for the group to keep them around. 

Charlie sat in the back of the three of them to hide from the group and decided to keep quiet.

“Well guess it is my turn. My name is Lord Oscar Denmark. I am a wizard and my race is Genie. Also, I think you should know that I am a king.” introduced the sixth person. The rest of the group looked shocked at Oscar. They turned their head to the seventh person expecting something amazing.

“My name is Rico. I don't know any of you so I will only tell you that I am a Foxman,” he said and then he went back o rest against the tree that was near the group. 

Melody looked over at jerry and she could see hearts starting to form in Jerry’s eyes as he looked at Rico. Melody tapped his shoulder and Jerry snapped out of his trance.

“Well now that we know a little about ourselves, we should explore together. We s=could find some amazing things and we could learn more about each other.” melody said with excitement in her voice.

Everyone looked at her with eyes full of questions. Because her energy level was not like the rest of theirs. They thought she would have the same amount of energy as the rest of them, maybe a little bit higher, but not this much. Especially towards a new world and the dangers that come with it.

0