Epilogue of the Enemies: Ain’t No Rest For The Wicked
63 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rio Verdeux and Deja eventually settled down, creating a tiny kingdom around a village that would be considered a safe haven for those with mental illnesses. No one knows how or why they gather around Rio or where Rio even acquired empathy, but it all worked out. Deja is glad that Rio is no longer bloodthirsty, although she does miss watching Rio persevere through an innumerable number of deaths. Maybe Rio isn't the only psychopath in this relationship.

Citri was eventually freed from her time-frozen statue state and chased after Madeleine and Mel enraged. She only calmed down once Marigold and Mayfield reunited her with the Chaos Storm. She acts as a Caregiver for the plant-based children.

Michelle Marshall would never be remembered by Madeleine, and worse yet, she was forgotten about by everyone else, leaving her on her floor in the pyramid. Fortunately, it acted as containment for her as she contemplated destroying Mendass with her power.

Merida was captured and executed 75 years after the pyramid incident, only to get reincarnated in Mendass 500 years later, where, for some strange reason, Mendass has wholly forgotten everything, with the only thing from 500 years before Merida's reincarnation being an event only known as "The Night Speed Wept", which was apparently the source for Mendass' regression.

Wulfric Break fucking died twice. What else can there be said about him?

Maggie "Magpie" Rain got her husband and his boys out of jail. They continued to be a bandit group, although they no longer raided groups traversing their territory if they had a maid, leading to an increased sale of maid dresses in their local area.

Sol The Round Bandit did not enjoy being alive again and quickly returned to the afterlife. No one knows how he did it, considering he didn't die a second time.

Croen could not escape Madeleine's Eternal Ice and remained stuck in Myka's pyramid. Occasionally, Tremom visits him, only to mock him for his failure to fulfil his ambitions. They're drinking buddies.

Alexis Lentil would continue brewing stuff in her shack, even during the end of existence, being one of seven Mendass natives to legitimately live to that point alongside the Shadow Clone she had stolen from Madeleine.

Rangalon Traxion still can't escape Madeleine's Eternal Ice.

Eldra wormed her way into the ranks of the Multiversal Council, eventually reaching a high-enough rank that she could visit any world alongside taking anyone to it. Using her power (Both Multiversal Council and actual powers), she moved all her siblings to a world called Ryla for a family reunion and a violent takeover.

Scorzar The Eternal Hoarder travelled around Mendass, hoping to find a method to resurrect the dead. However, his greed stopped him from genuinely attaining a way to bring back the one thing he wanted. After millenniums of searching, he would finally give up, resigning himself to an empty life surrounded by gold.

Burrell ended up crushed by a pile of hammers while escaping jail.

Ark Eisen's delirium consumed him, sending him elsewhere. Only three people in existence are aware of his whereabouts, watching as his power festers. They do not know if his madness will manifest in a greater form or if his soul will shatter due to his insanity.

Gareth did not fulfil his end of the deal but wasn't punished, as Eldra had left to go to Ryla.

Duffy would be executed for the heretical act of killing Sacred Power holders.

Having been completely forgotten and overshadowed, the Villager settled down in a random village, living an everyday life for two years before suddenly being mauled to death by a bear.

Mira, satisfied with her one win over Madeleine, went back home. She now acts as the babysitter for her younger half-sisters. She's trying to get them into Muay Thai boxing.

Lorn Marko and Norika were reunited after Myka's ordeal and proceeded to settle the score once and for all. Historians would argue who won, as it is said both their bodies were found next to each other. The truth is that Lorn finally managed his goal of killing the tiny maid and succumbed to his wounds in his moment of satisfaction.

Lilith gave back the title of Lord of Lust to Asmodeus and proceeded to descend to the lowest levels of Hell. No one has seen her since.

Cookie returned to the afterlife, spending the rest of her life chatting with Tremom. Even after Madeleine and some of her shadow clone sisters arrived in the afterlife, she stayed by the God of Death's side, believing she didn't deserve to pass on. 

Claudio ended up exploding himself in an effort to create sticky bombs. 

Raoul Orzabal was sent to Paris, where he was promptly shot dead after maiming several women in the Louvre.

Having been forgotten, Harris stayed as a time-frozen statue in the Sacre Pla Royal Vaults.

Moira Vusser moved out of Mendass, satisfied with her loss. She lives with the rest of Mara's harem at the Rose family's home, serving as a maid there. She has a bit of a rivalry with one of Mara's sisters, who also happens to be a maid.

Toten and Samantha were sent to a world that had no magic. They proceeded to rampage across that world, turning it into a tourist hotspot for any undeads capable of travel within the Multiverse.

Traas returned to the Mirrorealm and opted to stop interacting with Mendass. Occasionally, he decides to scare children, becoming part of the 72 Calamities.

Apoll got stuck in the Abyss, and unlike the others who got stuck there, he was not rescued by Myka.

Allein accidentally used his power on himself, causing him to go insane (Even by Mendass' standards).

Natit stayed big and continued throwing things. They're a simple person with simple needs. That's all you need to know about them.

Walker got his Big Iron back and continued on his attempts to become a cowboy bandit that uses his gun to mug people. Unfortunately, he only ever bumps into people who are more proficient with magic than he is proficient with a gun.

The Devil continued doing his devilish deeds. He plays a game of poker with Mara and her family every now and then.

Lucy teleported away after losing the butler, never to be seen again. Historians are still trying to figure out the relationship between the teleporting elf and the butler.

Sasha Flase continued making Golems and then was invited to join her golem friend on a trip to the world she came from. She accepted the golem's invitation and, upon entering the golem's world, was gifted with the title of Innovating Mask.


Chapter namesake: Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant

3