Parameters
694 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Diarmuid

Class: Lancer

Strength: A

Endurance: B

Agility: EX

Mana: B

Luck: D (A)

Noble Phantasm: B

Gaé Buidhe: B

Gaé Dearg: B

Class skills

Magic resistance: A

Personal skills

Mind's eye: EX (used to be on B but after being coined with Ultimate eye, which allows precognition and extra-sensory vision of the surroundings it evolved to EX)

Love spot: C

Knight's strategy: A+ (Being able to see basically everything in his surrounding along with precognition made this skill evolve)

Philosopher's stone skills

A life for a life: EX (Cheats death. Any 'death' the user suffers will substitute the soul of the user with a soul from the philosopher's stone)

Regeneration: A+ (Can heal any physical damage that isn't instant death through the use of mana. Ironically the perfect counter would be his NP)

Contaminant immunity: A (immunity to all poisons, toxins, etc. Curses and the like are not included)

.

.

.

Dio

Magic crest:

Spells of magic crest

Patecatl: creates a small area around me in with injuries are healed instantly by converting mana in the environment into Od, however this Od is pre-programmed to heal injuries automatically. (heals enemies as well).  [ 7 years old ].      God of medicine and healing.

Tlaloc: turns users blood into poison through advanced bio-alchemy techniques (the poison doesn't affect the user).  [ 12 years old ].      God of rain.

Huitzilopochtli: Re-opens wounds, the more mana poured into it the older the wounds that are re-open. [ 16 years old ].      God of sacrifice, the sun and war.

Alchemy

(This are the alchemies he has knowledge about, however that knowledge is incomplete. When it says complete is because he already figured it out and completed them. The exception would be the philosopher's stone, he received the incomplete version of Father's final stone. This incomplete version would be Tim Marco's stones.)

Philosopher's stone: complete (can create Tim Marco's incomplete version. Basically the philosopher stones from the homunculus and not father's final op stone).  [ 13 years old ]

Fire alchemy: complete (mustangs alchemy, really cool).  [ 10 years old ]

Scar's alchemy (destruction): incomplete (halts the process at the deconstruction stage)

Scar's alchemy (creation): incomplete (creates out of the destroyed matter something)

Alex Luois Armstong's alchemy: complete (can create spikes by infusing energy into the surface from which he wants the spikes to come out from).  [ 5 years old ]

Kimberly's alchemy: complete (explosion).  [ 11 years old ]

Basque Grand's alchemy: complete (makes firearms).  [ 7 years old ]

Homunculi creation: complete (creation of basic homunculi through a philosopher's stone. Can modify their minds and create a soul corridor through the Ouroboros tattoo).  [15 years old ]

Bio-alchemy: from the fate universe, not FMA. still hasn't learned everything obviously.

Mystic eye

Artificial mystic eye of distortion: creates an axis of rotation anywhere within sight and warps them telekinetically. Has it on both eyes so he can rotate things to the left and to the right.

Image here

.

.

Properties of the incomplete philosopher's stone

Mana: enhanced by 2 levels (would go from C to A or from D to B.)

All other parameters: enhanced by 1 level (This includes luck.)

Skills of the philosopher's stone

Magic resistance: enhanced by one level

A life for a life: EX (Cheats death. Any 'death' the user suffers will substitute the soul of the user with a soul from the philosopher's stone)

Regeneration: A+ (Can heal any physical damage that isn't instant death through the use of mana)

Contaminant immunity: A (immunity to all poisons, toxins, etc. Curses and the like are not included)

Only one of the following per body: Ultimate eye, Carbon body, Ultimate spear, Ultimate shield,

*

*

*

Author note:

Diarmuid's parameters are increased for 3 reasons which will be explained throughout the story.

It is quite ironic but the perfect counter for this Diarmuid is Diarmuid (or at least his Noble Phantasms).

10