3 Blunt
126 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To hammer the point home Hazel hammered her pussy home to the base of the dildo and heard a cute <Meep!> from the ship.

 

<H-Huff, Fanny is such a stupid dumb slut, thank you Captain.>

 

“That’s another thing Fanny, as you are a slut ship we use a different term for Captain, you are to call me mistress now, got it you little pussy twink?”

 

Another thump of her pussy down on the ship's synthetic cock sent a flow of sparks from a nearby console as it’s circuitry rewired itself.

 

She thumped away on the ship’s dildo as a menu came down with hundreds of options for her to choose from, Hazel was a fucking idiot, but a master manipulator, she saw this as a chance to fix her biggest flaw. The image of her step father busting her lip and calling her an idiot while he bailed her out of jail flashed before her eyes.

 

She selected literally every single species with enhanced mind abilities and enhanced them to the max, what she saw was that she would have a 22 lobed brain that was three times size of her own body but would have vast psychic powers, but she realized with would break her neck.

 

To offset this danger she added tentacles from the most powerful creatures she could find in the database, her massive brain now supported by ten massive bald, cylindrical tentacles.

 

A warning appeared to her that she could no longer alter herself further as her genetics would need at least a day to stabilize.

 

Hazel watched as the chamber expanded so it coils could accommodate her soon to be massive cranium, a hose connected to the back of her neck and she began to be bombarded with radiation and the coursing of fluid into the back of her neck.

 

First she felt her skull soften, becoming cartilage like as it began to fill with fluid which expanded the size of her cranium to such a massive extent that it would be forever visible to her as she looked up and then far beyond that point. Thankfully before her neck could break under the burgeoning weight of her massive jelly like cranium she began to feel lobes cement in the DNA slurry within her head as her existing brain expanded massively. 

 

She began to feel it and not a moment too soon, psychic power. She had destroyed her own body for it, perhaps the only creature in existence insane enough to do it. She floated herself into the air by simply imagining a life preserver around the base of her head and focused what little psychic energy she had to follow the idea. A blunt, simple visualization, but she was now smart enough to realize how stupid being fancy was.

 

1