5 Waiting so long
90 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You see, he was a John, he tried to pick up Sky after spying her on the avenue and she asked Hazel about him saying he’d given her a bad vibe, Hazel had investigated only to determine the girls who came back had had enough of a positive impression of him that it was safe to tell Sky that it seemed fine to go with him. What she had missed if she’d investigated him closely enough was that he’d been seen picking up two other girls and those girls hadn’t shown up again.

 

Which is what happened to Sky. Hazel’s life had been daily horrors, but also joys and especially pride since Sky came into it.

 

The agony of her missing drove Hazel insane, losing the girl caused Barlow to drop dead from a heart attack. Day after day of pleading with the police for 6 months. The mocking laughter of the police had resulted in a snatched gun and two perforated officers after they harassed her on the street in retalation for her "annoying" pleading that they simply do their jobs. Hazel had broken, but she thought she should do some cleaning before shuffling off this mortal coil.

 

Hazel loaded their dying bodies into the patrol car and was on her way. She accessed the computer with the dying men’s last gasping breaths that revealed the password in exchange for an unfulfilled promise to take them to the hospital.

 

It wasn’t hard to march the John, ironically actually named John, John Schnur, out of his own house at gun point and force him to show her where the bodies was buried. He said he’d buried Sky two days ago, just after she’d died from months of torture. If the police had cared, she'd be alive and barely traumatized. Instead she’d spent six months in Hell and died in absolute despair. Everyone had failed her. It was during that extreme emotional duress the killer made his play and leaped for the gun, he’d likely have caught three rounds of 9mm to the belly had a damaged interstellar spaceship not decided at that moment to land on his c4 vertebrae.

 

“Fanny, you cute little cunny, is that doofus still alive?” Hazel asked quizzically pointing straight at him through the hull off the ship.

 

“Like totes mistress, also I downloaded guides on bimbo talking, do ya liiiike it?” The ship intoned back.

 

“Now you are getting it you stupid little skank, now do you have anyway to bring him on board?” Hazel wanted to make sure to never praise the ship so it would be getting all it’s pleasure from being insulted and become totally hooked on degradation.

 

‘Umm, like, no Mistress, Fanny is too dumb and lost all its probes while under attack by Eyunock forces.” The ship intoned sheepishly.

 

“You dumb little bitch boy, don’t call yourself an it, you are a dumb little boytoi sissy bitch that needs me to boss you around and tell you what do with this thick cock.” She now used her massive tentacles to lift herself up and to thump herself back down on the synthetic cock, however her weight was more than she expected and she was unused to using her tentacles and thus drove herself deeper causing her eyes to cross as both she and the ship cooed in unison pleasure.

 

“O-okay M-M-m-mistress, like I’m t-t-totes a boi.” It was clear Fanny was pushing himself too far and worsening his damage.

 

“Be careful you dumb slut or you’ll hurt yourself, just set up five statis pods, download every piece of human information on the Skylar Luanne Davis born in 2009 in Georgia and set up a timer to inform me when my transformation is complete before you put yourself too sleep. Let Mistress handle everything.” Said Hazel with a world, no, a universe of possibilities coming into play in her rapidly advancing mind.

 

After Fanny shut down Hazel poured through everything on Sky, lingering particularly on the CT, MRI and PET scans she had about two years ago after she slipped coming out of that dinner and smashing her head on the concrete. Hazel nursed her for months and they skipped out on all the hospital bills because they were taken before they realized Sky had no permanent address. Murray, the dinner owner let them eat there for free in return for never pressing charges. Hazel smirked at the memories, She poured psychic energy into her tiny palm until she had expended her entire plethora of incredible mental energy to create a small ball of dark green mental energy that shifted to become blue and white.

She stashed the energy ball back into her mind and shortly thereafter the alarm rang letting her know her mind was finished forming. She quickly exited Fanny's pod after working herself off his synthetic cock. She exited the ship through a door she was now smart enough to use and just as quickly picked up the massive ship with a single tentacle and retrieved the paralyzed, dehydrated and unconscious killer before setting it back down. Still holding the killer she picked up the cop car with the two dead officers whole. Two of her tentacles bore through the ground using the killers telepathically intercepted knowledge and retrieved two girls from their plastic bag tombs. Another unfamiliar girl remained there. The killer didn’t even know her name and Hazel had no purpose for her so she simply left her in the ground after saying a few words to wish her well into the next life regardless of how foolish her new mind told her the idea was. She ripped loose a massive triangular piece of basalt from the Earth, marveling at how it’d have taken weeks for hydraulically powered construction equipment to do what she had done with one tentacle and barely any effort.

 

She impacted it upside down in the ground and let the hole fill with ground water and used rocks held in her powerful tentacle to carve a message. “Eight people met their ends here, two remain here on Earth and may they sleep in eternal peace.” The two were Barlow and the mystery girl. Hazel reentered Fanny and took manual control of him, placing the ship on the dark side of the moon after he lifted off with no effort which managed to impress Hazel with something she'd barely have understood the "gravity" of hours ago. She laughed at her own pun and even though she only thought her laugh it seemed to echo about the ship in a lonely way. She began the repairs that set all of this off. The cop car itself rested in the middle of the circular and single room aboard the ship. All of the bodies had all clothing removed and rested in stasis pods similar to the one she had, thankfully sans dildo as most of them were dead. Hazel herself was welding damage to Fanny's bionic drives, it was technology millions of years beyond her understanding, yet she felt it childish as as she noted her brain was now continuing to evolve on it’s own. She had deposited the mental energy ball into the pod with Sky’s body and was thus able to use mental power again which helped speed up the work greatly, she intended a complete overhaul of the ship soon, especially with how cramped this single room would be for the soon to be crew.

2