Chapter 0 : The Trash Collector
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(In 2018, the once-peaceful city of Kenford was bombed to hell by mysterious planes, spewing gases that make humans and demi-humans insane.)

(This incident was known as "The Wipe".)

(5 years later, the city, now known as Karuma city, has been inhabited by power-hungry perverts, killers, and drug-addicts)

—-----------------

A fancy-looking man is groping a poor female demi-human in some dark alleyway.

-Man: You like that don't you, you slut.

-Woman: no...

-Man: *backhands her* THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY TO ME!? FUCKING WHORE!

-Woman: *falls* agh...please...let me go...

-Man: Huh? *chuckle*  I'M  *kicks the woman* BEing GeneRous! Giving you food and shelter...*Stomps her* for a little bit of "playtime" and THIS is how you treat me? *Repeatedly stomps her* YoU ShoUld Be BeGGing FoR My ComPassIon!!

-Woman: *cough* please...stop...

-Man: If you won't go as a prostitute then you can go AS A SEX DOLL.

-???: Hey buddy, what's with the...eh...commotion here...?

-Man: Huh? What's it to you? Screw off!

-???: Well that's not the proper way to greet someone, you should know this, especially since... you're not from around here.

-Man: Don't fuck with me... you wouldn't like it if you fucked with me! *draws pocket knife*

-???: Woah! Easy amigo, you could kill someone with that... well, speaking of killing...your...eh...thing there is possibly on the brink of having freaking CTE (which is a progressive brain condition that's thought to be caused by repeated blows to the head and repeated episodes of concussion)

-Woman: *in tears* Please...help me...

-???: Ugh...yikes eh? Seems you really did a number on her. Okay, come on, let me just-

-Man: Back...Off...*slowly approaches ???*

-???: Look man, I'm just trying to do my job here.

-Man: Which is?

-???: A Trashman, I collect trash!

-Man: A trashman...in this fucking place...?

-???: Hey, mans gonna make a living somehow somehow...and speaking of making a living, may I collect-

-Man: *charges at ???* ARGH!!!

-???: EEK! Escape!!!!! *runs away*

-Man: Nosy Trash...Well...

As the man slowly creeps up to the woman, a faint rustling sound can be heard but when the man turns around to check. Nothing is there.

-Man: Now where were we...*chuckles* prince charming isn't here to save you anymore, he's-

-???: Right behind you.

??? slams a trash can onto the but only covers his head, the man swings his pocket knife around but ??? crouches down then he grabs, from his back, a metal bat and swings at his knees. Bringing the man to his "now broken" knees, the man screams in agony as he tries to plea for mercy.

??? stomps on his knife hand, making him drop it, ??? then picks up the knife to finish the job. All the while, the woman is just sitting there shaken, confused, and terrified but before she could utter a word, ??? starts to loot the body.

-???: Damn...unlucky bastard, all that time spent trying to reach the top, just to fall due to trying to get pussy. Pity...But look at all these goodies he has on him, I am set for 3 days!!!

-Woman: um...excuse me... could you please... *touches ??? on the shoulder*

-???: UGH!!! Ewwwwwwwwwww, don't touch me with your fucking poor female demi-human hands! Filthy...

-Woman: I'm sorry it's just that could you please spare me something to sell... My children and I haven't eaten in days.

-???: Yeah no shit, I could see all the bones in your chest and kids!? First of all, you're out here having fucking kids in the apocalypse, and second of all, kid-sssss? PLURAL? Goddamn, you really deserve that beating now…

-Woman: *crying* I'm sorry...*hic* I know that I've made them suffer in this place but...that's why I'm begging you...not for me but for my children...

-???: Yawn yawn yawn... goddamn well you sure have truly mastered one of the most motherly techniques, that's rocking me to sleep. Here.

??? throws her the man's fancy clothes.

-Woman: t-thank you...

-???: Yeah and since you're so "thankful" could you be a dear and carry the body for me?

-Woman: huh? w-why-

-???: asdbajisdbgiassdg- I asked you to carry the body, not asking you to ask me questions...

-Woman: u-um yes, right away...

The demi-human woman drags the body out to the streets, she is shocked to see a cart puller with dead bodies inside.

-???: Great, can't even dif·fer·en·ti·ate carry with drag. Now get lost, go feed your children rainwater or some shit.

-Woman: Thank you for your kindness, but...who are you...?

-???: didn't you hear what I said?

??? points his bat to a poster on the wall, it reads: "Remember to follow the rules and pay your debts, otherwise… Beware of MAOU"

-Maou: I'm the trash collector...

Maou throws the man's corpse with the others then heads off for more bodies to find.

 

New entry! : MAOU

 

END

Next Chapter 1: The Payment

 

0