Chapter 3 : The Kidnapping”-s” (Part 2/4)
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(19h00/The Alleyways)

Maou and the family are going to their destination by foot through the dark alleyways.

-Maou: Ah, nothing like a good walk to keep your blood pumping. Isn't that right, fellas?

The family stays silent...

-Maou: Awwww, don't feel bad. I’ve already forgiven you for lying to me.

Mom: "Glad you enjoyed it."

-Maou: Oh sure did! In fact, I'll even give you a little something. Here.

Maou gave three pieces of Mystery Jerky to the family.

-Maou: And as a bonus, you can ask me anything.

-Boy: Why are you doing this?

-Maou: Because! It's kinda boring, y'know, walking this long-ass road trip from point A to B. So I'm doing this to kill some time while we're at it.

-Boy: Not what I meant. Why did you kidnap us?

-Maou: Oh, thaaaat, yeah, no clue.

-Boy: Huh? You don't know?

-Maou: Yup! As far as I know, you guys are just deliveries, and I'm the delivery man. Part-time delivery man, part-time garbage collector, full-time bored

-Mom: Do you remember that day?

-Maou: Well, it depends. What kind of day? When was the day? And why should I care about that specific day?

Mom: That day when you helped me with that guy, you gave me his clothes and jewelry, and that helped me buy some food and that piece of meat. Do you remember?

-Maou: Oh! So you were that woman who got absolutely knocked the fuck out, right?

Mom: Uh, um, yes, that's right.

-Boy: Really? Mom..i..

-Maou: I'm glad that you told me.

-Mom:... really?

-Maou: Yeah, now I feel even less guilty for eating that meat. Given that it was MY doing that landed you that piece of meat,

All of them went silent, but the mom's and boy's eyes were obviously on Maou. They were filled with disappointment that their supposed savior was just another crook. Maou then shifts his attention to the little girl, who is sitting for some reason...

-Maou: Ok, time for the million dollar question...Again, This time, the honor goes to the little sitting cotton ball over there.

The girl got surprised and hid something behind her back.

-Girl: Oh... um...

-Maou: Yup, our destination is just around... I'd say... 50 steps left. So better ask now before it's too late.

-Girl: I-I, um, don't have anything to ask...

-Maou: Wha-? Come on, use your little head. Where's that childhood creativity? Like, how are babies made? What do rainbows taste like? What did it feel like to live before 2020? Or-

-Girl: What about blue balls?

Upon hearing that, Maou starts wheezing. To give you an example of what it sounds like, here's an imaginary picture of a whistling kettle.

-Maou: *coughs* wha-? Well then, seems like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, if you know what I mean *continues wheezing*.

Mom: Kanae! How did you know that word? I didn't teach you that!

-Kanae: But mom, these are balls the color blue, right?

In Kanae's hands were tiny blue balls, similar to marbles. Maou sees that, without any hesitation, fucking soccer kicks the blue balls out of the poor girl's hands. She cried loudly. Both the mom and the boy hugged the crying girl, before the mom shouted at Maou.

Mom: What do you think you're doing? Why did you kick her?

-Maou: I think I was saving her life. You know what these are? *points at the blue balls*

The mom ignores Maou and comforts Kanae. Maou rolls his eyes and proceeds to stomp the blue balls.

-Maou: (Oh great... things were just starting to get good and then "you" showed up) Hey! Just a few more steps and I'm finally going to get my precious shotgun shell. Quit moping around and get moving! We're almost there anyway.

But there was no noise coming from the family.

-Maou: What, you guys need a 5 minute cuddling session or something? What's going on!?

-Boy: There are strange floating blue eyes staring at us.

-Maou: “strange floating blue eyes”…okay now i regret eating that piece of steak,cause now you guys are hallucinating...

Maou turns around to see 2 glowing blue eyes staring at him.

-Maou: Ah, fucking hell...What are you looking at? Actually, the better question is what are you NOT looking at because, damn, you ain't blinking once!

The eyes begin to move towards him.

-Maou: Well, considering you like to look at things so much, how about you look at this?

Maou pulls his sawed-off shotgun out of his satchel and aims it in the eyes' direction. The eyes seem unfazed and keep on approaching him. When it reaches a light source, a slight-built, heavily malnourished, middle-aged man with missing and rotting teeth, little hair, and what seems to be severe insomnia, can be seen in the bag under his eyes.

-Maou: Ah shit, he ain’t budgin. Stay back! All of you!.

The man began to move rapidly, basically running full speed at Maou. Maou quickly puts away the gun and pulls out his metal bat. He grips the bat over his head, and readies himself. As the alleyways were kind of narrow, the size doesn't allow for much horizontal movement, so he only has one shot.

When the man is just within range, Maou swings down hard, leaving a gaping hole in the man's head, blood and dark blue goo splattering everywhere. Maou bashes the man's head in till it turns to red mush.

-Maou: Gah! Fuck! And it got everywhere... (+Nasty)

*Maou uses 1 water bottle.*

Maou no longer feels gross. (-Nasty)

*+1 Empty Bottle.*

-Maou: What a waste...

Maou looks back at the family. They were all crouching down. Their mother shielded both their eyes and their bodies from potential harm. The scene is enough to make you want to just stop for a second...

-Maou: Alright, the 5 minutes cuddling session is over!

The family looked up and saw the man's head was in pieces. They were shocked and horrified by the sight, but Maou couldn't care less. Maou hurried them to the designated spot. There was no one there, so he was sort of relieved.

-Maou: Finally, For once, something went my way! This calls for a celebratory leak! I'll be taking you-

Maou grabs Kanae's arm.

-Maou: -with me.

The girl cried loudly, wrestling and trying to bite his hand. Seeing this, the mom and boy rush to Kanae but get frozen in their tracks by Maou's gun.

-Maou: Oh come on, I thought we had been over this already. *wiggles the gun in their faces* Give me like 30 seconds. I'll be right back.

Maou walked back to the alleyway's exit, but Kanae just cried louder and louder, so Maou just chose the alleyway across the street.

The boy rushed to go with his sister, but the mom held his hand back.

-Boy: Mom, let me go take her place, please.

Mom: I would go instead if I could, but... I fear the worst if we go against him. You saw what he did to that man? I'm glad that I learned THIS about him, but I learned it too late.

-Boy: But we can't just sit here and wait for our deaths. We need to do something!

-Man: And do something, we shall.

A voice can be heard from an alley behind them. Out came a man wearing a blue shirt and sweater, coupled with blue jeans, a blue scarf, and goggles on his head to top it all off. He comes to them, hands in the air and with a smirk on his face.

Mom: "Hug her son." Who are you? "

-Man: Whoa, whoa, calm down, I'm part of the Hero Commission Party.

Mom: That doesn't ring a bell...

-Man: Listen, time is ticking, so I'll keep this short. Me and my crew from Libertalia are planning to take Maou down and we need your help.

Mom: NO! Leave us alone! 

-Man: *shushes the mom* Hey, do you want what happened to the guy before to happen to you? Or worse, to your children? Think about it.

The mom stops for a second, then looks at her son.

Mom:... alright.

Meanwhile,

-Maou: Finally, after a minute of searching. The perfect place to take a leak.

But when he is ready to go, he sees Kanae just staring. It's not like he's scared because, one, he's years older than her. 

But he can’t stop feeling uncomfortable.

-Maou: Ahem... y'know, we look AWAY when someone is "watering the plant," okay?

Kanae: I don't get it.

-Maou: Look, just do me a favor, turn to the wall, then count to 50.

-Kanae: Oh okay, one, two...

-Maou: (There we go, just a few more minutes and this family-sitting, escort mission bullshit is over at last. )

...

-Maou: (Why do I have a bad feeling that something might go wrong? I mean, I have the child as a hostage, so there's no way they would just... leave her right?)

...

-Maou: (It's not like they could just, you know, vanish into thin air, right? That would be... that would be...)

....

-Maou: Ah, fuck...

Maou pulls his pants up, grabs the girl, and runs back to the meeting spot. Lo and behold, they were gone. Yup, vanished, poof, just disappeared... After that, to add insult to injury, a totally non-suspicious white van with the name "Herman Diaz Transportz" pulled up in front of them.

driver: Hey, sorry to ask, but have you seen three white-haired demi-humans anywhere? I'm looking for one white fox woman, one white wolf boy, and one white fox little girl. Hey! That girl kinda looks like the description. I'm betting that's her right. Where are the other two?

Maou inhales deeply.

-Driver: S-sir? Are you all right? Do you need some rest?

-Maou: (+Pissed) KANAECOVERYOUREARS!

Kanae hears that, and quickly covers her ears. The driver, also hearing that, also closes his ears.

-Maou: MOTHERFU-!

End

Next Chapter 4: The Kidnappen-ings (Part 3/4)

0