Those rank A boobies are serious business
163 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their little wandering had finally proven fruitful, as they arrived on time. The enormous building towering over the two of them, passed by complete strangers.

Accompanying the handiwork, the clock at the center of the structure denoted of the fact this time they did in fact, not arrived late.

" See, even you can do it if you put your mind to it, Mime."

Said Amy, proud of herself, standing on her two, with a triumphant pose.

He couldn't be sure if she was praising herself or him.

" Still, why did you put yourself into the trouble of going to my house?"

Putting her on the spot with this question, he was in front seat to admire her sudden transformation into a red hot pepper.

" Is that a problem!"

Crossing his arm, he lost himself in toughts. Only to respond with a nonchalant tone.

" No...It's just that I tought...You would hate me....Something along the lines."

She was utterly shocked. Yet again, he had proven that he was incapable of understanding her position.

Venting her frustration, she kicked his leg, moving away from him as quickly as possible.

" Maybe you are right..."

She fiercely observed him, forcing him to look into her eyes.

" You haven't changed one bit. Still going on with that little dense act. Trying to protect yourself, aren't you?"

She used her index finger to point to the place where his heart reside.

" Wether you chose if I hate you or not, it's your decision to make. Trying to bottle up your feelings inside will do you no good."

She grabbed her arm, tightening her grip, plunging into the dangerous territory of her won toughts.

"( If I had managed to make him open his heart to me before. It wouldn't have happened. This time,for sure, I have to do it!)"

He let out a breath, put on the spot by this callout. Finally, he looked at her from head to bottom, before squeezing his hands. Ready to fire off at her.

" You're the one who doesn't understand...I..."

She opened her eyes wide, surprised he was using " I" for once. A letter he never used to open up a sentence as far as she remembered.

" I..."
Alas, he was unable to say what his feelings told him to.

" Nevermind."

Was his final word, chosing not to continue the charade,as Amy turned back, insisting they continue to walk.

Thus, they never ever took a look at each other again. The two of them, fully indulged in their toughts, incapable of saying anything after that exchange.

Behind her, Amy could hear the sound of an object falling on the floor. The sound mixed with a single word she found quite dumb.

" STRIKE!"

Spoting Eiel on the floor, she had no choice but take account of the personn by his side. Flapping her arms like she was a bird.

" Maya, what are you doing?"

She shadow punched the air, asserting dominance.

" You looked all gloomy out there, so I striked some POSITIVE ENERGY into you."

He stood back up, as Maya lent him a helping hand. Immediately after, she used her butt to perform the same attack on Amy.

" Homerun!"

She shook Maya, bothered by how she was acting. Almost she was in front of a child their parent let loose.

As she realized it was the girl she saw during the entrance ceremony with Eiel that performed this clown act, her mouth turned into the "c" at the inverse of smile.

" Why did you do that?"

Amy asked, furious over the fact she was assaulted by a wild butt.

To signify her lack of actual notion of distanciation, Maya enveloped both her arms onto the two.

" You have no idea how much I'm excited!"

Both of them turned to stone, as they had pretty much felt her excitement. The feeling so great she hurt them physically.
Amy was quite perpetually, unsure of what a single personn could find fun about showing up to school. Finally, she released Maya grasp on her, forcing her to look at the two mountains she couldn't climb.

At the same time, Eiel pushed back Maya, confused on how to handle someone so interactive.

" Rank A boobies..."

Amy let out as she caressed her chest, an image of a bread cutting board formed up by her mind.

" Amy?"

" Ah, so that's Amy!"

Expressed Maya, aposing a finger under her chin, while jumping in place. Slowly, a mellow smile conjured into her facies as she studied Amy.

" She's so cute! Small and cute! Small cutie! S-C!"

" (I didn't realise before but she's so hyper.)"

Eiel tough to himself, forced to observe Maya hands initiating strange behavior. Altough, peraphs, it was only strange to him.

Imitating a spinning top, Maya rotated dramatically to face Eiel. Taking on a sumo pose, sending out the message she was ready to face that opponent.

" I'm still waiting for the day our friendship comes to fruit, Ei Ei!"

" Ei Ei?"

She bowed, continuing on with her silly performance.

" I have decided that from now on, you will be referred to by Ei Ei by me, Maya Sakurasagi!"

He wondered if he ended up in some weird alternate universe where fighting spirit was the root of everything.

Not sure how to respond, he reluctantly accepted the offer. Signifying it by a swift up and down of the head.

Forming a peace sign with her hand, she put out her tongue and bumped her head.

" That's all,folks."

Maya terminated, rushing to the inside of the building.

The two turned to stone, put off by this quirky display.

" Tch.You found yourself quite a friend"

Eiel rejected her idea immediately.

" Friends? Not sure about that."

Amy inspected his eyes, searching for his honestly over the matter.

" You're looking at her like this,huh?"

She found herself disappointed in the answer she had found. Completely sure she was right about what he was thinking.

"( Friends? How do you even make friends? )"

As it turned out, he was completely ignoring the one he already had by his side.

" Not only are you irredeemable, you're also stupid. Must be nice liking rank A boobies."

" Rank A what?!"

He grew horrified over the image she just put into his head, shocked by such accusations.

Putting aside her apprehension over Maya, she pointed out to herself this time. Firing off the words at the most profound parts of her heart.

" I'm your friend. Don't you ever forget that."

He felt like the whole world stopped at this instant, as colours came to paint Amy's face. The girl wearing the same smile that made him fall in love with her long ago. A smile wich equated to the one of an angel, showering him with warmth and compassion.

Thinking off what she said about her hair this morning, he couldn't help but feel disappointed in himself for trying to put distance between Maya and him.

" I like...your hair."

Unable to resist the embarrassment, she turned red, hiding her face behind her hands. All before putting them off, showing off her precious smile.

" Finally speaking your mind ?"

He could only let out a tiny laugh over her current remark.

The bell rang, reminding them that they had classes to attend to.

He left, without expecting to hear anything come his way.

" See you later."

Amy said,waving her hands.

Chosing not to respond with words ,he simply raised his tumb, to respond.

Her view of his body finally cleared out, she could finally push outside what she had been bottling so far.

" That girl, I may be unable to like her."

5