Rejection Club (1)
76 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rejection, everyone experiences it at some point in their life. Overcome by the rather uncomfortable feeling of non-reciprocal emotions, we bask in the despair formed by the idea of rejection."

The tall woman expressed,pointing in front of her, ready to explore new horizons.  Reassured by her own words of satisfaction.

"( I wanna go home.)"

Eiel had been entangled into their shanenigans per fault of Maya's curiosity. From the bottom of his heart, his desire only consisted of returning home to play some games.

" Do you wanna know how many times this beautiful specimen got rejected? You want to know,right?"

From across the table, a blonde guy complained. Placing his feets on the table, he countered the arguments of the only adult of the room.

" Miss Teruki, isn't it your 100th time being rejected this week?"

The sly words pierced her heart, the arrow lodging straight into her fragile heart.

" Yoshiteru! That's no way to talk to a maiden!"

" Maiden? Aren't you fourt.."

Before he could even finish up that sentence, his body flew from across the table. His whole weight put under the cabinet placed at the back of the room.

The woman named Teruki exuded a powerful evil aura.

" The next one I hear mention my age will be gone from this mortal world."

The other two individual in the classroom were rather quiet, a stark contrast to the antics of the eccentric sensei and the rebellious alumni. Like two fish in a pool.

Eiel only wish was to soon be rid of this hell on earth, while Maya, was quite unphazed.

" H-h-hello..."

A purple haired girl in front of Maya seat spoke.
The tone of her voice approached negative decibels. Almost like she was whispering every words coming out of her mouth.

" Hello!", responded Maya back with enthusiasm, startling the girl.

Next to the sheepish girl, sat someone whose apparence reminded Maya of something.

Maya couldn't help herself but point out the characteristic of the taned girl.

" Look, Ei Ei. Tan, lipstick, miniskirt, provicative uniform. A real gal."

" You sounded like you just discovered a new species..."

Eiel replied.

Looking straight into the eyes of the both of them, she initiated the most confusing series of words ever spoken by humanity.

" So, wut's bring'in two city pals in yer club?"

The whole room observed the girl, thinking she forgot wich cliché she was supposed to be.

" What's with the dialect?"

For once, the teacher seemed to regain all reason. Finally speaking like a normal personn.

" Kaede likes to pretend she's from the countryside. Don't pay attention to her. Besides I'm pretty sure she's using the dialect wrong."

" Wut's tut teach, look'in fer a fight?"

Teruki fell down, feeling assaulted by the speech. Unable to comprehend a single word.

" Please speak normally..."

Eiel turned to Maya, trying to convince her it wasn't too late to run away.

" Maya, we should really go right now. Before they try to convince us to join them."

He braced himself, preparing for Maya answer. Fully aware he couldn't get a grasp of the inner workings of her brain.

At the same time, a peculiar sequence of calculus formed up Maya brain. " Fun club + Fun people"=" fun stuff". The process was simple but proved effective for her.

" I don't mind joining them."

Maya uttered loudly.

Teruki immediately rushed to present her an admission paper.

" Then, just sign here, here and here."

Maya immediately signed, not taking account of whatever small lines could be written in the contract.

" Maya, you should be more careful...What if she wrote some weird thing in here?"

Maya radiated positive energy, almost blasting the room into a studio lit up by projectors light.

" So pure, so innocent. So, this is the essence of youth", said Teruki in anticipation.

Eiel sighed, already tired of the bullcrap.

" Well, Maya, I'm not someone to prevent you to do what you want, so you can join that club. However, I'm leaving."

Eiel took his stuff and directed to the door, his first step interrupted by Maya attempt to convince him it'll be fun.

" Ei ei, you really don't want to?"

" A definite no."

Maya demanding eyes startled him enough to be paralyzed for mere seconds.

" The truth is,  I kinda wanted to know more about you."

" Listen here, Maya. You don't have to force me to join some random club for that."

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

Eiel sighed and resumed his attempt to leave. Only for him to be faced by the past.
In the form of Amy.

The door opened to reveal Amy standing in the center, stuned to find out Maya and Eiel were also there.

" Ei..Eiel!?"

She pointed at Maya.

" What are you doing here with this lecherous girl?!"
Maya wasn't quite able to catch on the meaning behind calling her such names.

"Heh? Lecherous girl?"

" Actually, Amy, weren't you opening that door rather casually?"

Expressed Eiel,concerned.

" D-do you really think I-I'm in need of lessons from some half assed club?!"

Teruki corrected Amy statement, not agreeing on the exact circumstances that brought her along.

" Actually,I'm pretty sure you came here out of your own volition."

Amy screamed from the top of her lung, denying the accusations.

" Lies! I have no interest in how to deal with rejection and the such!"

Directly looking into her eyes, Teruki smile turned deviant as she slowly approached Amy.

" Dere much?"

" Who are you calling a -dere!? "

Amy considered her options,before lifting a finger .

" Actually, I just forgot something here."

She looked to the side, displaying her embarrassment.

" Oh, here I was thinking maybe you would love some tips on how to take back his heart. Kya!!!"

The blonde guy complained again.

" Teruki Sensei, you shouldn't make sounds like this. After all,you're fourt.."

His body found itself in the floor in the matter of instants.

" Maybe I should teach you some manners,Yoshiteru."

An evil aura exuded from Teruki, almost as if she was ready to kill anyone who dared to mention the forbidden number.

Maya stood back up from her chair, seemingly taking a decision. Before she spoke, she took a look at Amy.

Even tough she knew Amy felt like she had the advantage, in her heart, there was no way two people that were already this close couldn't end up together anymore.

" I've changed my mind, I'm not joining. I was just being selfish, imposing my desires on you."

Eiel scratched his head, bewildered by Maya's confusing actions and words.

" Are you sure, Maya? Didn't you say it would be fun?"

" Yes."

The tone of her voice had changed dramatically, the happy-go-lucky intonation completely gone.

" Fine, shall we go, then?"

Amy interposed herself between the door and Eiel, distraught by this turn of events.

" Wait a second, you womanizer! "

" W-womanizer?"

Before they could even continue this exchange, Teruki showed them a form that contained the names of the three of them.

" You can't escape, unfortunately."

Expressed Amy, falling on the floor with desperation.

" After all, she won't let me."
Teruki, all proud of herself, declared them member of this shady club trough blackmail. Wich pushed the whole group of people in here to wonder how could she had not been fired already.

" I'm afraid you're stuck with me."

Teruki uttered,laughing like a maniac.

2