Chapter 19 Dragon Attacking Formation!
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Buzz.”Ye Wuque who was still standing there closed his eyes tightly, and the light golden Holy Fighting Power surged throughout his body while his golden red vital blood surged without end!

The pale silver spirit moon behind him trembled slightly, floating up and down, as high as a person. At this moment, the night was getting darker, but Ye Wuque's body emitted a bright light, which carried an elusive majestic aura.

Lin Yingluo looked at Ye Wuque whose eyes were tightly closed. There was a hint of distinguishable shock in her cold eyes, because in her perception, she could not see through Ye Wuque who had just condensed her spirit moon and stepped into the Mortal Cleansing Spirit Realm!

To be exact, Ye Wuque now looked like a cultivator at the early-stage of Mortal Cleansing Spirit Realm, but his whole body always faintly emitted a trace of breath that made Lin Yingiluo's heart palpitate, as if the youth in front of him had turned into a flood dragon in the deep sea. The dragon entered the sea and had been reborn!

Sima Ao frowned slightly and looked at Ye Wuque carefully. It was obvious that the latter had inspired him a little after he reached the initial stage of Mortal Cleansing Spirit Realm.

“Buzz.”After a long while, Holy Fighting Power slowly calmed down. Ye Wuque opened his eyes. Although his expression was still calm, there was a hint of joy in his deep eyes.

Clenching his fists tightly and feeling the Holy Fighting Power several times thicker in his body, condensing his spirit moon to break through to the Mortal Cleansing Spirit Realm, Ye Wuque felt that he was several times stronger than before, when he was at the Great Completion of Body Transformation!

He could feel that if he went up against Murong Tian with his current strength, Ye Wuque had absolute confidence that he’d be able to defeat Murong Tian with a single punch!

“Buzz.”Behind him, the spirit moon gave Ye Wuque an incomparably novel feeling. It floated up and down, yet emitted waves of cool and comfortable feeling. Under this feeling, Ye Wuque understood that he could maintain his consciousness and calmness at any time.

"Good! Very good! Your display have truly exceeded my expectations! You’re indeed all geniuses! Hahahaha...”

Qi Shilong’s laughter was filled with praise. The three people’s hearts missed a beat and each cupped their fists at Qi Shilong, "Thanks for Lord’s kindness!”

Ye Wuque, Sima Ao, and Lin Yingluo all understood that this opportunity to make a breakthrough was entirely due to the fostering of Qi Shilong. If it wasn’t for him, it would be impossible for the three of them to break through their original cultivation in such a short period of seven days!

At this moment, Ye Wuque and the other two were sincerely grateful to Qi Shilong from the bottom of their hearts.

"Haha, you don't have to thank me. This time, the three of you represent our Dragon Light Main City to participate in the Battle of the Hundred Cities. As the Lord, I naturally have to contribute. Well, you have all just broken through, and the Yuan Power in your bodies is still very weak. Tonight, you should consolidate the realm. Tomorrow, we still have other things to do."

The three of them nodded, found a place to sit down cross-legged, and slowly entered the state of consolidating their cultivation.

“Buzz.”Feeling that the Holy Fighting Power in his body was at least three times thicker, Ye Wuque took a deep breath. The fluctuation of the early stage of the Mortal Cleansing Spirit Realm spread out and he devoted himself to cultivation.

Qi Shilong gently walked to the pool of Yuan Power and looked at the milky white liquid in the pool. A playful look gradually appeared in his eyes.

"Around one-third of the entire river of Yuan Power has been absorbed by Lin Yingluo and Sima Ao, and the remaining seventy percent has been absorbed by Ye Wuque! Ahh, a Body-Transformation kid could actually absorb such shocking amounts of Yuan Power when condensing the spirit moon. It seems like the process of condensing the spirit moon consumed a large amount of Yuan Power. Nobody knew how far this kid’s seven spirits are from each other, but most geniuses are no more than twenty to thirty feet away. I remember that the monster in the number one main city seems to be six feet! The bigger the distance between seven spirits, the more difficult the process will be, and the more Yuan Power it will consume. However, the stronger the ascending moon will be.”

"From the intensity of his absorption of the Yuan Power, the distance between the seven spirits shouldn’t be lower than five feet, perhaps he can even reach six feet. The maximum distance between seven spirits should be nine feet. I wonder what kind of young genius would be able to reach such a height...”

The figure of Jun Shanlie appeared in his mind, but Qi Shilong still shook his head in the end. "Although Jun Shanlie is a peerless genius, it is impossible for him to reach the limit..."

Ye Wuque cultivated quietly. When he was preparing to condense the spirit moon, Kong did not say a word, as if he had handed everything over to Ye Wuque himself. He just watched quietly on the side. Ye Wuque was already used to this.

“Buzz.”With the flow of the Holy Fighting Power, Ye Wuque's silent mind and the Holy Fighting Power slowly came to the Dantian.

The Holy Magic Source was the same as before. There seemed to be no change. Ye Wuque sensed it carefully for a while, but still found nothing. He slowly calmed down and completely immersed himself in the cultivation of consolidating his realm...

The sun rose, and the morning sun emitted warm rays of light. The entire hill seemed to be embedded with a faint layer of gold.

Three young people that had cultivated for an entire night sat upright beneath the warm sunlight while three spirit moons rose and fell behind them, and all of them emitted fluctuations that belonged solely to cultivators at the Mortal Cleansing Realm.

Lin Yingluo was the first to end her training. She stood on the peak of a small mountain, staring at the distant morning sun. Her blue close-fitting martial skirt tightly hugged her curvy figure. Although she was still a little immature, she unconsciously emitted an astonishing charm.

Sima Ao opened his eyes and looked at Lin Yingluo in a mesmerized manner. Under the light of the sun, the young girl’s exquisite side profile was like that of a goddess descending from the heavens. Her fair skin was so delicate that it could be torn apart by a gentle breeze. Although her beautiful little face did not have a smile, it was still cold and indifferent, but it was still calm and tranquil. At this moment, in Sima Ao’s eyes, Lin Yingluo seemed to be eternal.

"Hu——”Ye Wuque let out a breath of foul air. Facing the morning sun, he also ended the night's cultivation. When he opened his eyes, they were full of energy, and there seemed to be a flash of dim golden light in his dark pupils.

He stood up and stood with his hands clasped behind his back. He also looked at the rising sun in the sky. The warm sunlight broke through the obstruction and released its enthusiasm to the endless distance.

"So beautiful...”

He could not help but speak softly. His expression was calm, but these words were heard by Lin Yingluo who was not far away from him.

The boy's words seemed to have magic power. In an instant, it was as if a small stone had been thrown into the calm lake of the girl's heart, causing circles of ripples... Unknowingly when, a touch of redness flashed across Lin Yingluo's cold little face. She did not know whether Ye Wuque's words were referring to the rising sun or her...

"Well, after one night of cultivation, I think your cultivation has almost stabilized. There are still more than 20 days before the start of the Battle of the Hundred Cities. Time is tight, come with me..."

Vast and mighty Yuan Power enveloped the three figures in an instant. Qi Shilong took Ye Wuque and the other two into the air and disappeared from the top of the hill.

“Buzz.”In a short dozen breaths’ time, Qi Shilong brought the three of them to a grand residence.
"This is my city lord’s residence. Follow me.”

Ye Wuque and the other two followed Qi Shilong closely and walked into the depths of the mansion. Along the way, they did not see any other people. It seemed that Qi Shilong had been living alone in this mansion.

As their feet came to a stop, Ye Wuque, Lin Yingluo and Sima Ao arrived at a huge plaza. The plaza was paved with condensed green stone slabs. This type of stone slabs were hard and indestructible. It was the best place to train in battle techniques.

Ye Wuque and the other two couldn't help but be shocked by the condensed slate, because it didn't exist in their respective families. However, it covered the whole square.

Qi Shilong looked at the three youths in front of him, his gaze deep and profound as he slowly said: "When cultivators cultivate, their elemental energy stage is their foundation. When both have reached a certain level, they need to display their talents in combat. This Battle of the Hundred Cities will be far crueler than you can imagine, especially at the beginning, where the rate of elimination is the highest. As such, I will be teaching you how to survive until the end in the group battles.”

After that, Qi Shilong's right hand flashed, and then three small scrolls appeared and shot toward the three people respectively.

Ye Wuque caught the scroll flying over. It was palm-sized and black. The whole body was made of an unknown material. It seemed to be extremely old. He gently opened the scroll and the three of them slowly looked at it.

An hour later.

Ye Wuque was the first to raise his head. In addition to the admiration in his eyes, there was also a deeply hidden trace of shock.

Sima Ao and Lin Yingluo also raised their heads.

Seeing the three people looking at him, Qi Shilong nodded slightly and said, "At present, you may not know what the scroll in your hand is. This is a set of Level 1 Formations!"

The Military Formations!

When these words were mentioned, Ye Wuque and the other two were a little confused. Obviously, they knew little about Military Formations.

Qi Shilong was not surprised by their expressions. He patiently explained, "The Military Formation is a mysterious fighting method that is a combination of everyone's strength. For example, through the Military Formation, the three people who originally fought separately can combine with the Military Formation. The three of them can work together and perfectly exert the strength of three people with both attack and defense. In this way, no matter how harsh the environment is, the three of them can be united to attack and defend, advancing and retreating together. It is a fighting method that can affect the final result."

"When you participate in the Battle of the Hundred Cities, the group battles will only end with your opponents defeating you one by one. Do not doubt my words, because in the entire Hundred Cities, I, Dragon Light, am only ranked 77th. That is to say, the opponents that you will face are almost all ranked before the Dragon Light, and the geniuses in these cities are stronger than you!”

Qi Shilong's tone was very serious. He was telling the general situation of the Hundred Main Cities to Ye Wuque and the other two. At the same time, he was telling them the cruelty and difficulties of the Battle of the Hundred Cities.

After saying this, Qi Shilong nodded to himself. He did not find any fear or seriousness in Ye Wuque, Lin Yingluo, or Sima Ao's eyes, only a surging fighting spirit.

"What I showed you just now is the battle map of the first-class battle formation that you need to familiarize yourself with in the remaining 20 days. This battle formation is called the Dragon Attacking Formation!"

"Dragon Attacking Formation?”

Ye Wuque looked at the scroll in his hand again and nodded. On the scroll, he saw many dragons that were baring their fangs and brandishing their claws!

"This Dragon Attacking Formation is a three-person Military Formation. It is divided into a dragon's head, a dragon's body, and a dragon's tail. The three of you will each take one of them. In the end, the cultivation in your body will be divided into three parts to form a Dragon Attacking Formation. With this formation, you may be able to survive the group battles to the end."

The dragon's body was responsible for balance, assisting the dragon's head and guiding the dragon's tail.

The dragon tail specialized in defense, flexibility, and dodging attacks.

The dragon head was in charge of attack. It controlled the overall situation and attacked in all directions.

The three of them combined into one. In the end, the leader of the three acted in cooperation, and he was like a living dragon! He was capable of both defending and attacking, and he was sufficient to sweep through all enemies at the same realm of cultivation!

This was the Dragon Attacking Formation!

As Qi Shilong introduced, the eyes of Ye Wuque and the other two became brighter and brighter. If they could master this set of Dragon Attacking Formation, they would have an additional powerful trump card in the group battle of the Hundred Cities this time.

However, as their understanding of the Dragon Attacking Formation deepened, the same thought gradually surged into their minds!

The dragon body was the safest. Dragon head was to control the overall situation and dragon tail was to avoid danger. What the dragon body needed to do was to balance the dragon head and the dragon tail. The dragon body was like a center, maintaining the entire Dragon Attacking Formation.

The dragon's tail needed to have outstanding awareness, so that it could accurately grasp the arrival of danger in time in the fierce battle. With the dragon as the role model, it could spur the dragon's head to provide protection.

As for the dragon head, it was responsible for attacking the enemy. It was giving its back to the dragon, and devoted itself to the battle. But the dragon head needed to control the overall situation, command the dragon body and the dragon tail to cooperate with the dragon head to burst out the power of the entire Dragon Attacking Formation!

Whether the three of them won or lost depended on the dragon's head in the end!

In other words, the dragon's head was the most important part of the Dragon Attacking Formation!

Then, who would become the dragon’s head?

Read all chapters FREE on Meganovel: https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000218144/Fantasy/Amazing-Martial-Artist?channelCode=MNSM00079

1