Chapter 21 The Training Array Was Done!
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three moves.

In just three moves, he, Sima Ao, lost to an early Mortal Cleansing Spirit Realm cultivator who had just condensed his spirit moon. If this didn’t happen to him, Sima Ao wouldn’t believe it at all.

Although he was unwilling, Sima Ao had to admit that he had lost completely in three moves, and Ye Wuque had won thoroughly.

Just as Sima Ao's face darkened and he was about to get up, a fair and strong palm reached out to him. It was Ye Wuque.

Raising his head, Sima Ao looked at the opponent in front of him, who defeated him in three moves and met his sincere eyes. Clenching his teeth, Sima Ao grabbed Ye Wuque's hand and stood up from the ground.

Standing still, Sima Ao’s eyes flickered with unwillingness, shock, helplessness...and finally transformed into deep admiration. He spoke to Ye Wuque in a low voice, “Ye Wuque, you are very strong. I, Sima Ao, wholeheartedly acknowledge my loss to you. Don’t worry, I’ll let you take the head of the Dragon Attacking Military Formation and Lin Yanluo will take the body of the dragon. Leave the tail to me. In the Hundred Cities War, I, Sima Ao, will obey all of your orders and will absolutely not cause any trouble.”

Each and every word was like nails. Sima Ao’s words were spoken from the bottom of his heart. There was not the slightest trace of falseness.

Qi Shilong nodded secretly. This was Sima Ao's character. Although he was conceited and always looked down upon his peers, he believed that strength was the rule. But once he was defeated by his peers in a fair and square way, he would be convinced and open-minded. "You are stronger than me, so what if I listen to you?"

This was also the reason why Qi Shilong chose this child to represent the Dragon Light. Ye Wuque had also seen through Sima Ao's character, which was why they had agreed to fight for three moves. He wanted to convince Sima Ao of his defeat first, and then take the initiative to express goodwill. He would first intimidate him, then soften him. How could Ye Wuque, who understood Sima Ao's character, fail?

Feeling satisfied, Qi Shilong knew that the biggest problem between the three had been completely solved by Ye Wuque. Next, he should make the best use of his time to practice the Attack of Dragon Formation.

Even though Lin Yanluo had always believed that Ye Wuque would be able to win, she did not expect that Ye Wuque would defeat Sima Ao in three moves. Furthermore, she had won in such a straightforward manner. Sima Ao’s strength was only on par with hers. In other words, Ye Wuque would also be able to defeat her in three moves.

After defeating Sima Ao in three moves, Ye Wuque had a rough understanding of her current combat strength.

“The quality of my Saint Dao’s War Qi is already much stronger than the average Origin Energy. No matter if it’s in terms of purity or lethality, it’s at least ten times that of Origin Energy. Now that my cultivation has risen and my Saint Dao’s War Qi is fully utilized, the current me is able to easily defeat an initial stage Spirit Cleansing stage cultivator. If I add in the blessing from Battle Saint’s Origin Energy, then perhaps I can even put up a fight against a middle Spirit Cleansing stage cultivator!”

Fighting across realms was Ye Wuque's greatest reliance.

Next, the three of them began their learning and cultivation of the Dragon Attacking Formation. After all, if the three of them wanted to successfully cultivate this formation in about 20 days and achieve a tacit understanding between them, it wouldn't be simple.

Fortunately, the three of them put down all their prejudices and devoted themselves to their studies.

Three days later, Qingning Square.

Ye Wuque, Lin Yanluo and Sima Ao each occupied a different position in a mysterious manner. One could faintly see that Ye Wuque was the leader, Lin Yanluo was the center and Sima Ao was the support.

“Assault the dragon!”

Ye Wuque shouted in a low voice. Then Lin Yanluo and Sima Ao narrowed their eyes and quickly crossed their paths with Ye Wuque as the center. Ye Wuque listened carefully and mobilized every part of her body. As Lin Yanluo and Sima Ao moved, she could always be ready to support them at any time.

“Activate the formation! Attack the dragon!”

Their eyes met and Ye Wuque led the way. Lin Yanluo followed closely behind and Sima Ao stepped on all four directions. The aura of the three of them instantly changed!

In Qi Shilong’s eyes, the three of them formed a line, vaguely forming a ten long dragon-shaped light screen. Ye Wuque had the head of a dragon, Lin Yanluo had the body of a dragon, and Sima Ao had the tail of a dragon!

He nodded gently. In the past three days, Ye Wuque and the other two had been studying the Attacking Dragon Formation. They exchanged information and tried to memorize all the changes in their positions. They were very familiar with it.

Today, they finally began their formal training. The three of them were indeed geniuses. They were able to set up a formation on their first try. Even though it was still a little rusty, it was already not simple. This was especially true for Ye Wuque. This child could control everything. Even though there was a slight deviation when Lin Yanluo and Sima Ao took their positions, he could make up for it in time.

"It seems that this kid has an extremely high talent in formations! Unfortunately, most of the formations that exist now are joint attacks. Those super formations that can be set up alone have long been lost..."

“Aoouuu~~~~~~~~~”

A faintly discernible dragon’s roar sounded. This dragon’s roar was filled with profoundness and darkness, as if it suddenly sounded in your ear, bringing boundless killing intent!

Attack meant a sudden attack.

The Dragon Attacking Military Formation stressed on condensing all the power to instantly kill the enemy with a sudden attack, catching them off guard and catching them off guard.

*dong dong dong*

The three of them walked forward together. Ye Wuque placed his hands on both sides of his waist and scanned all directions with his eyes. He completely entered an attacking state. Lin Yanluo tried her best to maintain the position between Ye Wuque and Sima Ao. She was good at observation, so she could immediately detect any slight deviation and maintain the balance of the three. Sima Ao was the most flexible. He spread out his consciousness and paid attention to all kinds of dangers from behind at any time to report to Lin Yanluo.

"Dragon Attacking Claw!"

Following Ye Wuque’s loud shout, the expressions of the three became solemn as they fully activated their cultivation. Lin Yanluo and Sima Ao used a special method to transmit their cultivation to Ye Wuque from the Attacking Dragon Formation diagram!

Buzz.

Ye Wuque's whole body lit up. She withdrew her fists on both sides of her waist and punched forward. Like a giant dragon waving its claws, she burst out powerful attacks!

Dong!

Faint golden light flickered as this attack heavily smashed into the Qingning Slate, resounding with a shocking sound!

But after that strike, the Attacking Dragon Formation formed by the three of them instantly collapsed and could no longer be maintained.

Although they failed to maintain the formation, the attack just now made them very excited. It was just a casual attack, but it was so powerful!

Their eyes met, flashing with surprise and determination!

“Assault the dragon!”

On the Qingning Square, the three young people were sweating profusely. They repeatedly moved positions, formed an array, advanced, withdrew, attacked, and defended...

As they cultivated wholeheartedly, time passed quickly. Ye Wuque and the other two were unaware of the passage of time. In addition to the necessary rest every day, they were all practicing the Attacking Dragon Formation. As time went by, they became more and more familiar with the Attacking Dragon Formation, and their tacit understanding of each other became stronger bit by bit.

The twenty days slowly passed by under the sweat of the three young men...

“Assaulting Dragon’s Wagging Tail!”

“Aoouuu~~~~~~~~~”

With a low shout from Ye Wuque, his whole body stood still like a stake, and the sound of a dragon's roar was heard. Lin Yanluo exerted force from her waist, and her whole body moved in the opposite direction. Sima Ao's eyes were burning. As Lin Yanluo moved, his legs opened wide like the hind claws of a giant dragon. His body rose into the air, and his legs opened and closed like heaven saws, twisting up and down!

Instantly, an enormous, pale golden blade of elemental energy sliced through the air like a crescent moon, carrying with it a fierce and forceful aura as it exploded towards the area behind them!

BOOM!

Sima Ao's expression did not change even as the shock wave rippled outwards. He leaned his body forward and placed both hands on Lin Yanluo's waist, pushing with all his might! Lin Yanluo then used both her palms to push forward and hit Ye Wuque's back heavily. At the same time, Ye Wuque's feet, which were at the very front, stomped heavily on the ground. Using the force from Sima Ao and Lin Yanluo, her body shot up into the sky!

“Dragon Attack!”

“Aoouuu~~~~~~~~~”

The dragon-shaped light curtain between the three of them immediately lit up and burst out dazzling light. From a distance, it looked like a giant dragon suddenly raised its head and stood up straight, and its two dragon claws tore forward fiercely!

*bang*

When that formidable force slammed against the solid green stone tablet, a deep impact sound instantly echoed out. It seemed like even the solid green stone tablet was unable to withstand this attack!

Buzz.

After the three of them joined forces to launch this attack, they immediately moved forward skillfully and entered a defensive state without the slightest panic!

“Good! Ha ha ha ha... good! What an exciting Dragon Attack Battle Formation!”

Qi Shilong, who was watching quietly from the side, was full of appreciation. He had been observing the three people's cultivation these days and also felt that they had mastered the Attacking Dragon Formation bit by bit. Twenty days had passed, and Ye Wuque, Lin Yanluo, and Sima Ao had completely mastered the essence of the Attacking Dragon Formation. Although it was not perfect, the rest could only be improved by an actual combat.

The eyes of the three people who had dispersed the Dragon Attacking Formation met each other. Following which, Ye Wuque and Sima Ao began to laugh out loud. Even Lin Yanluo’s cold face had a trace of a genuine smile flash across it.

“We’ve finally mastered the Dragon Assassination Formation within twenty days, hahahaha...with such power, our Dragon Light Main City will have nothing to fear in this Hundred Cities Great War!”

Sima Ao’s confident words were definitely not baseless. No one knew better than the three of them how powerful the Dragon Attacking Military Formation was.

“The three of you are not bad. In a short twenty days, you’ve successfully cultivated the Dragon Attacking Formation. You cooperate well with each other. You can attack and retreat at the same time. You’ve become one, and you trust each other. Truly not bad.”

Hearing Qi Shilong's words, Ye Wuque secretly sighed with emotion about the strength of the Attack of the Dragon Formation.

“And this is only a rank 1 battle formation, yet it already has such power! Then how terrifying would those rank 2, 3 or higher battle formations be? However, after I mastered this Dragon Attack Battle Formation, it seems like the things in my mind are indeed true!”

As if she had thought of something, Ye Wuque's eyes lit up in shock and his heart was filled with excitement!

Qi Shilong looked at the three young people in front of him with a smile. He got the Ambushing Dragon Formation by chance. He had studied it carefully and found that this set of Joint-attack Formation was a first-class formation. However, even a first-class formation had amazing power.

Now that the three young people had successfully mastered this formation, they might be able to... hold out until the end of the Hundred Cities Great War.

“Alright, the three of you can be considered to have completed your training this month. You should rest well tomorrow. I will give each of you a small gift the day after tomorrow morning. After which, we will set off to participate in the Hundred City War!”

Under the joyful and expectant eyes of the three of them, Qi Shilong laughed and left. The three of them nodded to each other and were ready to go back to their rooms to digest and consolidate the results of the month.

Ye Wuque took in a deep breath. He reached into his clothes and took out the blood-red dragon-shaped jade pendant. The fire in his eyes was as hot as fire!

Read all chapters FREE on Meganovel: https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000218144/Fantasy/Amazing-Martial-Artist?channelCode=MNSM00079

1