Chapter 28 How about Handing over the Hundred-city Jade Seal?
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demonic Beasts were born from wild beasts.

In nature, wild beasts were born ignorant and unknown. They only lived by instinct.

Among them were some wild beasts that possessed exceptional talent, powerful bloodlines and bodies, or good luck. They would consume natural treasures, and then embark on the path of martial cultivation.

Some of them survived the initial difficulty and slowly mutated. Their bodies became stronger and stronger, and gradually gave birth to a trace of spiritual intelligence. They cultivated day and night by day by instinct and finally cultivated demon power and became demonic beasts.

Demon Beasts have strict hierarchy. The first stage was the weakest. For example, a first stage inferior demon beast was only a relatively powerful wild beast. Only those that had reached the second stage could be called a true demon beast, and only then could they cultivate their own Demon Origin Energy. Some of the true overlords among demon beasts possessed frightening bloodline inheritances and wisdom that was not inferior to that of humans. These existences were the true elites among demon beasts. They were no longer demon beasts, but...demon clan!

Dark Red Blood Lion, a Low Grade Two demonic beast.

He had a fierce and cruel personality and extremely strong offensive capabilities. His limbs were terrifying weapons, and his strength was comparable to the intermediate stage of the Mortal Cleansing Spirit Realm. It was sufficient to easily tear apart a cultivator at the perfection-stage of the Body Tempering Realm!

Lin Yunluo told Ye Wuque and Sima Ao that she knew about the Dark Red Blood Lion. However, she was a little curious. In Lin Yunluo’s impression, the Dark Red Blood Lion should be eight feet long, not five.

“Oh? Looks like we’re quite lucky to have encountered a demon beast that has come knocking on our door. Haha! Allow me to deal with it!”

Sima Ao took a step forward. Although he had a smile on his face, his entire body emitted a trace of bloody killing intent. Lin Yanluo was no exception.

Ye Wuque’s heart jumped when she saw this. It seemed like Sima Ao and Lin Yanluo had both experienced slaughter. However, this wasn’t surprising. As geniuses of the two great families in Dragon Light Main City, the Lin Family and Sima Family would definitely arrange for the two of them to engage in life and death battles from time to time.

Experience danger was the true nurturing. After all, cultivators didn’t see wind and rain. They just bitterly cultivated and couldn’t become true experts.

In the past ten years, Ye Wuque had been bitterly cultivating the source of the Fighting Divine Technique, so she had little experience in real life-and-death battles. Although his combat capability was outstanding and he had experienced several battles, he had only relied on his excellent instinct and the fighting awareness granted by the Fighting Divine Technique. He had never really seen blood. Ye Wuque understood this.

All the young geniuses from the Hundred Empire Capital were gathered in the Hundred Empire Region, and some of them must be extremely powerful.

Those fellows had surely experienced slaughter and were on the verge of life and death a long time ago. They possessed extremely calm minds and composure when facing life and death.

If Ye Wuque, Sima Ao and Lin Yanluo wanted to compete with these guys, Ye Wuque must quickly learn and get used to it and turn him into an old bird. Otherwise, in the end, she would definitely be eaten by those guys until there was nothing left of her.

At this moment, the light in her eyes was as sharp as a blade. Ye Wuque knew that the best way was to fight to the death! She had to calm down on the edge of life and death.

“Leave this Dark Red Blood Lion to me. The two of you can take this opportunity to familiarize yourselves with the new Attacking Dragon Array. Moreover, the current me needs to quickly... become stronger.”

Sima Ao was stunned for a moment before nodding his head. Lin Yanluo recalled the four-year appointment between Ye Wuque and Jun Shanlie.

Looking at the slender back of the young man in front of her, Lin Kailuo noticed a hidden urgency in Ye Wuque's tone!

Yes, he needed to grow stronger as soon as possible. He needed to become strong enough to fight against that extremely terrifying Jun Shanlie, to be strong enough to protect his Uncle Evergreen and his own life!

“Sima Ao, we need to familiarize ourselves with the new Attacking Dragon diagram as soon as possible!”

Lin Yanluo’s cold and firm voice rang out. She walked with Sima Ao to the side and quietly familiarized herself with the new Dragon Attacking Formation.

Roar!

The Dark Red Blood Lion roared angrily. Its four limbs stepped on the ground, and its sharp claws caused the soil to fly. Its blood-red eyes stared at Ye Wuque who stood in front of it.

Although it was the first time she had encountered a demonic beast, Ye Wuque was a little curious about this dark red blood lion. According to this beast's temperament, it should have rushed over a long time ago. Why did it only roar and do nothing?

Just as Ye Wuque was wondering, the opposing Dark Red Blood Lion seemed to have finally reached its limit. Its fifteen-foot-long body rose into the air. Its two front claws flashed with a cold light as it slashed through the air and slashed at Ye Wuque!

Buzz.

The smell of blood that assaulted her face didn’t cause any changes to the expression on Ye Wuque’s face. The Saint Dao Aura in her body flowed, and her slightly unstable heart slowly calmed down at this moment. Her gaze was as sharp as a blade!

"Earth Terminus Tiger Valiant Fist!"

With a roar, Ye Wuque stepped on the ground with her right foot and rushed up with the help of the counterforce. The pale golden War Qi of the Saint Realm surrounded her body and finally gathered on her right fist, turning into a pale golden tiger head!

Roar!

As if it had sensed a trace of an aura that belonged to its own kind rise from the human before it, the Dark Red Blood Lion’s movements were even swifter and more ruthless!

BANG!

An enormous sharp claw and a fine fist suddenly collided, causing an explosion to resound. Ye Wuque didn’t move at all, whereas, the Dark Red Blood Lion was blasted flying by this force. Its 15m long body smashed forcefully onto the ground with a bang!

With Ye Wuque's current combat capability, she could easily defeat a cultivator at the Early-stage of the Mortal Cleansing Spirit Realm. This Dark Red Blood Lion was only at the Lower Third Stage, which was equivalent to the middle stage of the Mortal Cleansing Spirit Realm. It was no match for Ye Wuque at all.

“The difference in strength is too large. Looks like I’m unable to temper myself. Forget it, I should deal with this as soon as possible.”

As soon as she thought of this, Ye Wuque didn't stay any longer. She threw out the Earth Evil Tiger's Valiant Fist one after another and punched the Dark Red Blood Lion!

*bang bang bang*

The fist landed on the Dark Red Blood Lion’s enormous body. Ye Wuque was incomparably agile, and the force of her fist was extremely terrifying. Before long, she had beaten the Dark Red Blood Lion to the point where blood flowed from the corner of its mouth and it whimpered incessantly!

Just as he had sent the beast flying with a single punch and was about to finish off the Dark Red Blood Lion in one go, Ye Wuque suddenly saw that the Dark Red Blood Lion had actually turned tail and fled. Its speed was extremely fast, and in an instant, it had vanished at the end of the forest!

This made Ye Wuque stunned for a while, and then she smiled bitterly and said, "This can also be regarded as a lesson."

When Lin Yunluo saw Ye Wuque’s stunned expression from afar, she could not help but smile. She had also seen the Dark Red Blood Lion’s sudden escape.

Shaking her head, Ye Wuque walked towards Lin Yanluo and Sima Ao, preparing to complete the new Attacking Dragon diagram with them!

Roar!

At this moment, a roar that was ten times fiercer than before suddenly sounded from the jungle, and the roar was getting closer and closer. In an instant, it was 30 meters away from Ye Wuque!

Roar!

The power contained in a body that was at least ten feet long, like a small mountain, was extremely terrifying. It knocked down several ancient trees and caused a strong fishy smell. As the chill spread over her body, Ye Wuque felt that she had been targeted!

“This is...”

BANG!

Before he could see what kind of demonic beast it was, a sharp claw, which could tear everything, suddenly appeared in the void and grabbed at Ye Wuque's head!

“What speed!”

Ye Wuque's heart trembled. She leaned down and rolled on the ground. Then, without stopping, she rolled forward three more times before stopping. When he dodged the attack and turned around, he finally saw the demonic beast that attacked him!

“Dark Red Blood Lion? This is also a Dark Red Blood Lion! Why is it at least twice the size of the previous one! Its strength is also much stronger!”

Its four claws stepped on the ground, and its body was dark red. Its body was like a hill. There seemed to be a flame mark on its forehead. Its scarlet eyes were full of hostility and killing intent. It stared fixedly at the human who was escaping from its claws!

It was similarly a Dark Red Blood Lion that had attacked Ye Wuque!

"Ye Wuque, be careful! This is a mutated Dark Red Blood Lion, at least at rank 2!"

At the instant this Dark Red Blood Lion appeared, Lin Yunluo understood why the Dark Red Blood Lion from before was only 15m in length while this Dark Red Blood Lion before her was a true mature Dark Red Blood Lion. Moreover, it had undergone a mutation, causing its body to attain a length of 30m!

Upon hearing Lin Yanluo's reminder, Ye Wu Que slowly stood up. As she looked at the furious dark red blood lion that was a dozen feet tall, her eyes seemed to have thought of something.

“It’s just a sneak attack, yet it’s already so enraged. Looks like that Dark Red Blood Lion just now might be this little cub. It really did beat the young and bring the old. But that’s even better. Now this is interesting. Let’s see who kills who!”

A hint of heat flashed across Ye Wuque's eyes. He could clearly feel that the fluctuation of the Dark Red Blood Lion had reached the early stage of the Mortal Cleansing Spirit Realm. In addition to the mutation, perhaps it was not far from the peak of the early stage of the Mortal Cleansing Spirit Realm!

Roar!

Its blood-red eyes stared at Ye Wuque. The 10-foot-long dark-red Blood Lion roared angrily. Its sharp and ferocious beast teeth flashed with cold light. It was so fast that it pounced on Ye Wuque in the blink of an eye!

"Earth Terminus Tiger Valiant Fist!"

The Saint War Qi in his body buzzed. Ye Wuque also let out a low shout. The light golden tiger head surrounded his right fist, and his left hand hit the ground. He raised his head and punched upward without hesitation!

At this moment, the 30-foot-long dark red blood lion happened to be directly above Ye Wuque, but it was dodged in this way. With a sudden sound in the void, a light golden fist hit the exposed belly of the 30-foot-long dark red blood lion!

“Roar!”

The hundred-foot-long dark red Blood Lion felt the powerful fluctuation coming from below. It opened its scarlet eyes angrily, and its huge body suddenly burst out dark red light. Then it twisted in the air and rushed to the left, dodging Ye Wuque's punch from below!

"Demonic Beast's Yuan Power huh? It is indeed magical."

The Dark Red Blood Lion, which had just twisted its body with the erupting demonic energy, avoided Ye Wuque's punch. At this moment, the dark red demonic energy was swirling around its body, like a burning lion. Its aura was at least twice as strong as before!

Obviously, the 30m tall dark red blood lion had noticed that the human in front of it wasn’t easy to deal with, and it utilized its full strength with the intention of tearing this human into pieces before swallowing him!

Roar!

A deep and terrifying roar resounded from the Blood Lion’s mouth. Its four limbs stepped on the ground as it slithered around. Its bloodshot eyes began to turn red as it searched for every weakness in Ye Wuque’s body!

"Earth Terminus Tiger Valiant Fist!"

Seeing this, Ye Wuque raised her fists, and his light golden sage realm fighting aura surged. Each of his fists was surrounded by a tiger's head, and his sharp eyes swept over the ten-foot-long dark red blood lion. He moved forward rapidly and attacked!

Roar! Weng!

In the face of Ye Wuque's active attack, the thirty-foot-long dark red blood lion did not avoid it. It also roared, and its four claws created wind. The dark red demonic Yuan Power all over its body spread out and directly hit Ye Wuque!

BANG!

When the two fists and the thirty-foot-tall body collided, Ye Wuque felt a powerful force coming from his fists. The dark red demonic energy also invaded his body, but it was instantly obliterated by the Sage Realm battle intent!

A trace of human-like shock flashed across the Dark Red Blood Lion’s bloody eyes. It could not believe that the tiny human in front of it could completely block it with just a pair of fists!

Ye Wuque narrowed her eyes and gathered all the Sage Realm battle intent in her body. She stomped her feet on the ground and gathered all the strength in her fists to resist the Dark Red Blood Lion. The man and the lion were fighting! Suddenly, Ye Wuque heard a slight sound of rushing wind, and her hair seemed to feel a chill in her ears!

“Not good!”

At this moment, his fists were on the chest of the 30m tall Dark Red Blood Lion, and his feet were on the ground as he fought the Dark Red Blood Lion. He was utterly unable to dodge this sudden attack at all!

“Tiger Shatters the World!”

At the critical moment, Ye Wuque shouted in a low voice. A pale silver moon rose behind her, and then it condensed into the image of a golden tiger!

Roar!

The golden tiger image, under Ye Wuque’s control, collided with the dark red blood lion’s attack!

BANG!

That was the tail of the 10-foot-long dark red blood lion. At this moment, it was like a steel whip, surrounded by dark red demonic power. Under the attack of the golden fierce tiger, it softened again. However, a trace of fierceness flashed in Ye Wuque's eyes. After the golden fierce tiger blocked the tail of the 10-foot-long dark red blood lion, it did not stop and directly hit the root of the 10-foot-long dark red blood lion's hind leg with powerful vital force fluctuations!

Roar!

A howl full of pain sounded in front of Ye Wuque. Her 30-foot body could not help but step back slightly. Obviously, Ye Wuque's attack had caused some damage to the 30-foot-long dark red Blood Lion!

"A good opportunity! Valiant Earth Tiger Fist! Tiger Shatters the World!"

Ye Wuque took the opportunity to withdraw her fists, and the pale silver soul moon behind her trembled slightly. The Saint's War Qi in his body condensed into a golden tiger again without reservation!

When he merged with the statue of the golden tiger, his eyes flashed like lightning. He punched out with all his strength!

BANG!

This punch landed squarely on the neck of the dark red blood lion, and a cracking sound came to Ye Wuque's ears. In the next moment, the huge body of the dark red blood lion was completely sent flying by the horrible force of Ye Wuque's punch!

BANG!

In the end, it fell heavily onto the ground. At this moment, its enormous lion head had formed an abnormal twist. After struggling for a bit, it stopped moving.

“Hu~~~~~~”

After killing the ten-foot-long Dark Red Blood Lion, Ye Wuque breathed a sigh of relief. The scene of the battle was replaying in her mind.

Swish!

Ye Wuque turned into a shadow and came to the dead Dark Red Blood Lion. He observed it carefully, and then with a flash of light in his right hand, the white Hundred-city Jade Seal appeared in his hand. He gently placed the white jade seal directly above the lion's head!

Buzz.

The white Hundred-city Jade Seal suddenly trembled slightly and then emitted a slight fluctuation. Immediately after, a faint dark red light gushed out from the inside of the lion head and was swallowed by the white Hundred-city Jade Seal in an instant.

*swish swish*

Lin Yanluo and Sima Ao immediately came to Ye Wuque’s side. As they looked at the white Hundred Cities Jade Seal in Ye Wuque’s hand, they noticed that its color had become darker.

“The two of you can give it a try too.”

After Ye Wuque finished speaking, Lin Yanluo and Sima Ao nodded. They also took out their Hundred Cities Jade Seal from their Storage Rings and gently leaned on the lion's head. Immediately, the two dark red lights were swallowed up.

“Looks like the Hundred Cities Jade Seal can sense and absorb Spirit power on its own, saving us a lot of trouble.”

Ye Wuque spoke quietly. However, when Lin Yunluo saw that Ye Wuque had killed the Dark Red Blood Lion, a trace of seriousness flashed across her cold and small face, “A mutated demonic beast that is comparable to the initial stage of the Mortal Soul Cleansing Stage has appeared at the beginning. Looks like we have to be even more careful in the Hundred Yuan World.”

Ye Wuque and Sima Ao nodded slightly upon hearing Lin Yanluo’s words. It seemed that the Hundred Cities War was even crueler and more difficult than they had imagined.

Just as the three of them were about to leave, Ye Wuque suddenly became serious. His eyes were as sharp as knives. He shouted in a direction, "Since you are here, why are you hiding? Come out!"

The Origin Energy in Lin Yanluo and Sima Ao’s bodies surged as they stood behind Ye Wuque.

“Ke ke, two of them are at the initial stage of the Mortal Soul Cleansing Stage and one of them is at the initial stage of the Mortal Soul Cleansing Stage. The three of them joined hands and only managed to kill a mutated Dark Red Blood Lion that was at the advanced second stage. Should we say that it is your misfortune or our fortune to meet us? How about this, should we hand over your Hundred City Jade Seal?”

A man's voice full of laughter came from the forest 30 meters away.

Read all chapters FREE on Meganovel: https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000218144/Fantasy/Amazing-Martial-Artist?channelCode=MNSM00079

1