Chapter #1
684 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter #1

Death and Rebirth

*********************

I always wanted a chance to be reincarnated from my horrible life.

My life was going pretty good for the first 16 years. I was a bit above average academically and my hobby was reading/watching manga and anime. Then my parents died in a car accident. I was devastated and in deep depression. I loved them very much and I lost them. My parents were orphans so I didn't have any relatives to my knowledge. All I had left was my house and my parents bank account. After completing highschool I withdrew into my house, becoming a NEET. I worked as a chef at McDonald's. And I spent my rest of free time watching and reading manga/anime.

One day I was returning from my shift. I was wearing earphones and listening to songs. I checked before crossing the street. But as I was crossing the street a orange truck appears and-

*HONK! HONK!*

*BOOM!*

*WHAM!*

*CRASH*

-crashes into me!

My rib were broken and I feeling so much pain. I was sure I was going to die.

My only regret was that I didn't delete my browser history...

//Scene Change//

I was being squeezed from everywhere and everything was dark. I was searching for some light. I was still not sure if I was dead or not but right now my mind pushed that thought to the back of my mind.

There! I saw something!

I started crawling towards that light. When I came out of the dark tunnel I was tired. When my eyes adjusted to the lights around me I noticed I was wrapped in red cotton blanket and two giants were in front me.

The male giant appeared to be a middle-aged, handsome looking man with long crimson hair. He has bright blue eyes. He also has a short and red stubble.

The female giant appeared to be a middle aged, beautiful woman with long brown hair and violet eyes. She seemed to have a motherly aura that makes you comfortable.

The man looked to be very happy from the smile he wore and the woman looked tired but very happy too.

For a second I was afraid then I noticed that I was very small. I was a baby. I reincarnated. I was truck-kun'ed. I was about to go into a panic attack when the man spoke.

"What do we name him honey?" The man asks.

"Sirzechs, his name will be Sirzechs Gremory." The woman (Venelana) replies with a motherly smile focused at me.

At that moment every emotion I was suppressing came back with full force and my baby head could not handle such intense emotion resulting in giving me a headache and me bawling my eyes out.

Unknown to me, at that moment I released my full demonic power (that was borderline Ultimate class) and Power of Destruction destroying many things before it was contained by my father.

While I was crying and my parents were trying to make me stop crying. In a dark and infinite void dimension you could see a conversation taking place between an orange truck and an bald old man wearing white robe and cloak.

"What do you mean you accidently killed someone!!?!" The old man yells.

*HONK! HONK!*

"Sigh... so what do you want me to do?"

*HONK! HONK!*

"Y-YOU WANT ME TO REINCARNATE HIM WITH CHEATS!!?!"

*HONK! HONK!*

"Sigh... if you weren't the creator and my boss I wouldn't do this even if I was the Entity of Reincarnation..."

*HONK! HONK!*

"Yes, yes I'm doing it currently. What cheats do you want to give him?"

*HONK! HONK!*

"WHAT!...you're serious?... Well what can I do in front of the creator*shrugs*"

*HONK! HONK!*

"Yes! It's done!"

*HONK! HONK!"

"Yeah yeah goodbye..."

*********************

7