Sasqia’s surprize – Chapter 3
192 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Camerly was all strapped onto a bed that was on a rails with the central hole of the machine with tons of wires connected everywhere.

She was fully naked so that the contact for those wires would be the best.

She knew this beforehand and had mentally prepared for this. Mr. Alphabetus had made sure that a few female doctors had done all the connecting of wires and things like that. But unfortunately a big part of the machine had, for now, only male operators so she could not avoid being seen by them.

Not that anyone dared to make this sexual, the machine was too complex and expensive to endanger. The CEO was watching every step and movement and was known to fire sexual harassers on the spot if it was clear that one of the parties was not consenting. Lastly this whole procedure was being recorded meaning that evidence was easily gathered.

Camerly was slowly moved to the center of the machine. After a last checklist and making sure nothing was broken they activated the machine.

Kimmy guided Camerly through all the steps she needed to make in order to allow the machine to properly read her mind. Rolling eyes, clenching and unclenching her hands. Moving her legs, hearing a big amount of sounds. looking at the screen in front of her and following the dot that moved around, not following the dot. Eventually the moment arrived.

Kimmy asked, “Are you ready to attempt to hack your mind and allow you to experience the virtual environment?”

This is where it all had led to. Camerly took a deep breath and stilled her emotions. “I am ready as can be.”

This was the first prototype of full dive technology. Leaving your body behind and only having your mind in a digital world. While the first plans involved getting Sasqia to help develop this all that changed when they figured out that Sasqia is very passive with most things, be it solving problems. Figuring stuff out she was very active on all things related with human interactions. And more than one bully session during her streams had show that all things related to human contact was very sensitive and after she had joined with the people from Yaheka every time she tries to touch, hug or have some other form of contact with the other streamer that inevitably end up failing she would get a bit sad as well. All that led to the conclusion that Sasqia should not work on any delicate project that might allow her to truly interact with humans. Because failure would do her harm and possibly make her ‘evil’.

Camerly opened her eyes and looked at the white expense that was all around her.

She knew that this was the basic world of Virtual world 3D. She looked up at the sky and said, “hey there, I am inside of this world, is my physical body moving?”

A few moments later a mic connection opened and Kimmy’s voice was heard. “Nope, your body is not moving at all, could you move your arms up slowly?”

The sudden influx of noise caused Camerly to flinch. The difference between the noisy mic and the absolute quietness of the rest of the void did not put her at ease at all.

She slowly raised her hand and at the same time asked, “Would it be possible for you to permanently open the mic? The quietness here is starting to scare me.”

Kimmys voice came back, “Yes sure, can do that. I shall also get you a better background than this whiteness.” She turned away from the mic and shouted, “Leo, get her a normal background and Leoni, please note down that this white expense and quietness is scary.”

In the background the voice of Leoni was heard, “Right, I could have told you that. That space will be an isolated environment with all the troubles that it brings.”

Soon after the surroundings updated and it looked like Camerly stood in a wide expanse of grass but still a white sky.

Kimmy’s voice sounded through the mic and now that Camerly focused on it it seemed to come from all around her. “Seems like your arm movement is also properly hijacked. Could you slowly move your body through a series of yoga exercises? Or something in that trend. As long as you move your full body.”

Camerly nodded, knowing that that would be seen. She began with some stretches making sure her arms were fully operational during these stretches the sky turned blue with clouds. Although her current appearance was very close to her own body it did not feel right. She could move but it seemed like her body was expecting things that did not happen.

“I feel discomfort, with every move I make it feels like it is not real and missing part of the information.”

Leoni answered, “That sounds weird. Could you explain it in more detail?”

Camerly stopped moving and sat down on the fake grass floor. “It feels weird as well, like my body knows this is not real and things are not working properly.”

Leoni asked concerned, “should we get you out? Does not seem like a good idea to keep you inside much longer.”

Camerly shook her head. “I agree with you on that front. But before that I want to mention two things. One, it is only really noticeable when I make big and fast movements. The second would be that I would like to meet Sasqia, even if it is for a few minutes.”

This time Mr. Alphabetus voice was heard, “Everything seems stable enough to attempt that. I will plug the cable in and warn Sasqia.”

Kimmy spoke up to warn Camerly about the procedure. “We will set you up to upload your consciences as soon as you’re connected. Expect a few moments down time during that. Make sure you stop on time,” she added with a teasing undertone, “and not make Sasqia to angry at that moment.”

A few seconds later she experienced a black flash and was greeted by Sasqia jumping into her embrace.

Sasqia’s attack was so unexpected that she fell backwards and to her surprise she landed on a very soft couch. Sasqia’s tail was moving at hyper speeds while her face had the biggest smile ever. “Hello Camerly, is this truly you?”

Camerly could do nothing but laugh. Sasqia was moving around her with the energy of a ADHD cat on catnip. Camerly quickly caught Sasqia in an embrace and pulled her on her lap.

Camerly stroked Sasqias hair while letting her lean against her body.

“You need to calm down, little pup.” Camerly teased Sasqia with her usual pet name.

Sasqia bursted out into tears and her tail began to wag somehow even harder. Camerly quickly connected the obvious dots. “Happy that you can finally touch and hug someone?”

Camerly looked to the horizon remembering lots of times where Sasqia had tried to touch or hug someone and became sad when she could not. She felt Sasqia nod into her chest. This made Camerly think, it felt so much better being in this world with Sasqia. She put her hand on the couch and pushed in the cushions. It somehow felt real better unlike the ground she had felt in the testing ground that just felt like some concrete. Temperature less concrete. She just realized, in this world she could feel warmth, a slight breeze was caressing her face, a slight background noise consisting of many unnatural sounds that each individually came from a different direction. She moved her arm up, it felt better, much better than before. She had air resistance. She smiled at Sasqia that who was still indulging in the fact that she could hug someone. ““Thank you””

9