If It Had Been With Me
395 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The flickering TV illuminates the dark college dorm. It's the third time you’ve tried to show me this movie, and just like every other time, I much rather have my attention on you. We are pressed close together. Most find the single mattresses too small, but it doesn’t really matter to me, I just want to be closer to you. The title screen passes and I start grinding back against you, trying to keep the movement casual despite my intentions. I feel your bulge start growing through your sweat pants and smirk as I start to move more firmly into you. Your hips start to move with mine, your panting breath tickling my ear. Your hand drifts up the front of my shirt, cupping one of my breasts. My breath hitches as your fingers swirl around my nipple, sending electricity through my body.  I let out a needy whine as you tease me, grinding more quickly against you. I reach back and tangle my hand in your soft hair, pulling your face to my neck, and am soon rewarded with your loving kisses. Soft moans escape my lips, I put my hand over yours, and start pushing it down the front of my pants. 

You let out a soft giggle that makes my heart skip, you gently nibble on my ear, “Mmm someone is needy.”

Before I can respond your hand slips down the front of my underwear, making me gasp in pleasure as my legs spread, “t-that’s because someone is incredibly sexy.” 

I’m sure you had a cute response, but the slow circles you start drawing on my clit make me moan loudly, 

My hips buck against your hand and my toes curl. You push your hand down further, rubbing your middle finger through my slit before pushing it into my wet entrance. I let out a shaky moan, pushing back into you, my fingers back in your hair, pulling you against me firmly. My eyes roll back as you start kissing and sucking on my neck again, my legs shaking as you flick your finger against my g spot. My chest heaves as you work me up, I can’t even hear my own moans over my heart pounding in my ears. With each beat my body throbs around your finger, the pleasure building until it overwhelms me, and I feel my body start to clench around you as I orgasm.

As soon as your hand leaves my pants I turn towards you. You gently place your finger on my bottom lip, spreading my wetness across it before you lean forward to kiss me hotly. I can taste myself on you as I kiss you deeply and push my hand down the front of your pants. My fingers close around your hard member as my tongue pushes into your mouth. You moan into my mouth while I slowly stroke you, my thumb rubbing up the front of your tip, and twirling around your head before I move my hand back down. Your hips grind into my motions as I push my tongue into your mouth. I lightly squeeze your girldick with each movement, and can feel your panties dampen as I milk drops of precum out of you. You lean your head back as you moan, and I start kissing my way down your body. I straddle your knee as you roll onto your back. I push up your shirt, my mouth closing around one of your nipples as soon as it's exposed. Moans fill my ears as I swirl my tongue around your nipple before closing my lips to your skin and sucking firmly. I can feel your fingers in my hair and around my ears making a shiver shoot down my spine while I start grinding and humping your leg. By now your precum has soaked through your sweats, the dark spot steadily spreading. I can feel your hard wet bulge against my leg, and it drives me insane. When I can’t take it anymore I pull off of your tit, sucking the whole time until your nipple slips out between my lips.

Before you can even take another breath I am moving the rest of the way down your body. She pops up from your body as I peel back your wet clothes, my mouth closing around her without hesitation. I steadily stroke what isn’t in my mouth while flicking my tongue across the front of your head. Your precum coats my tongue, eliciticing indulgent moans from me that mix with yours. 

“B-Babe…” you manage through your gasps and moans. 

I reluctantly pull myself from your womanhood, “yes princess?” 

“I… I want to go all the way…” your cheeks turn bright red as you stammer through the sentence. 

I drop your girldick to move up and kiss your lips tenderly, one of my hands softly tangles into your hair. 

We kiss deeply for a few moments, before I pull back and look into your eyes, “Are you sure? I only want this if you are ready.” 

You gently rub my shoulders and neck before pulling my lips back to yours, “I know baby, but I am and I want to.” You whisper between soft loving kisses.

“Okay princess.” I whisper back as I nuzzle you, before sitting on the edge of the bed. 

I can hear you stripping behind me while I flip on a light and dig around in my desk for a small box of condoms I bought when we first started dating. 

The box is beat to hell when I find it, “Ah victory!” I say as I look back to you, and am stopped in my tracks. 

Fuck you are so hot. Laying on your side, looking up at me with your hair tucked behind your ear and girldick hard between your legs. 

You blush, which only makes you look more beautiful, “What are you thinking about?”

I feel my own cheeks heat up, “just how beautiful you are, and how lucky I am to do this with you.”

You smile adorably as I pass you the box. My shirt comes off easily, but my hands shake with excitement as they fiddle with my button and zipper. I can feel my cheeks turning red, and decide to just force them off without undoing them. You giggle softly, my heart flutters in my chest. I lay on the bed next to you, kissing you deeply, my hand slipping down to stroke you again. You tangle your fingers into my hair and kiss me passionately as I roll onto my back, pulling you with me. I hold you close, my lips moving hotly with yours while you settle between my legs. You reach down and rub your head between my lips, my legs spreading wider for you. Our lips reconnect as you start to thrust against me. 

“B-baby you aren’t in.” I mumble against your lips, trying to withhold a giggle. 

I can feel the heat coming off your cheeks, “o-oh, sorry.” 

Your hands shake as you try to reposition, I can tell you are embarrassed, but you shouldn’t be, because even now the only thing I can think about is how much I love you, and how excited I am for what’s next. 

“You have absolutely nothing to apologize for.” I reach down, grabbing you and gently pushing your tip inside myself, my toes curling as she pops in. 

My back arches and breath hitches as you push deeper. I wrap my arms around you and pull you against me, eagerly kissing you. You start thrusting slowly, our kiss breaking as I let out a moan. I move my mouth to your neck, kissing and suckling on it while I pant softly through my nose. My hands rest on your back, gently pressing you to me, my hips rocking at the same pace as yours. I can feel your nervousness drift away as you let yourself get lost in my warm body around you, and soft lips tending to your skin. Your pace starts picking up, my body clenching on you. I make what I think is a small adjustment beneath you, but suddenly each one of your thrust sends pleasure through my hips, your head firmly grinding into my g spot. My head falls back into the pillow as I moan loudly, my nails lightly dig into your back. 

“You look so sexy when you are worked up like this.” You say, slowing down, your eyes on me, 

I’m sure there was a response to that, but my brain wasn’t coming up with it, not as you lean down into me, kissing and licking my neck. I lean my head to the side, my legs wrapping around you and pulling you into me, encouraging you faster. The bed starts to hit back against the wall, and I might have cared about 20 minutes ago. I can feel my inner walls starting to constrict tight around you, squeezing you rhythmically as I orgasm around you. The next thing I know you are collapsed on me, my hips feeling completely numb.

“D-did you…?” I try to ask as I catch my breath. 

You nod against my neck before moving to kiss me, your face flush. “That was amazing, you are amazing.” 

My lips are soft and loving against yours, my hands around you, holding you against me. When our lips finally part you move to rest your head on my chest, still between my legs. 

“I love you.” You sigh happily.
“I love you too princess.” I kiss the top of your head. 

I close my eyes, completely relaxed beneath you, my hands gently traveling over your bare skin, for once feeling close enough to you.

9