Zaria’s Valentine Poisoning
422 23 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Poke

Poke

Poke

Various Tamano's were poking the face down albino's tails. Said tails were barely twitching.

"What happened to her?" A black haired Tamano asked a green haired Tamano.

They were watching the barely twitching Zaria as she was lying face down on the lap of an extra fluffy Tamano with burgundy hair.

"Chocolate overdose and poisoning." The green tailed Tamano responded.

A blonde Tamano with white ear tips and tail tips looked at Zaria. "That is even possible for her?"

Several Tamano's pointed towards a large hill in the background. """"""That is not a hill, well not one we made.""""""

A blue haired Tamano pointed. "I found my chocolate."

The ones that had left after the chocolate exchange and had returned now were shocked. That 'hill' was a 'hill of chocolates'.

"Let me guess, she insisted on trying a bit of every chocolate she exchanged?" A brown tailed Tamano huffed. "It is these annoyingly sweet things she does that is so very her. I received almond chocolate."

"Chilli" "Apple" "Chocolate cookies" "Bitter" "Plain white~" "Triple nut" "Wine" "Rum" …

Every one of them got a different chocolate.

"Where did the others come from?" One Tamano with grey tails asked.

"Various gods, her lovers, friends, aspects, mortal friends, and her eternal loves."

The Tamano's looked at the hill then at the downed floof.

"I think this is the last time we are synching Valentine's Day across all worlds."

There were a lot of agreeing nods.

"Zaria~" A fluffy, even for Tamano standards, Tamano with an older sister and caring aura around her brought a cup of steaming herbal tea. "I made a strong tea for you, it should soothe your stomach."

The white floof twitched.

The fluffy Tamano whose lap was occupied, pulled the near comatose albino up. "I think if she weren't immortal, she would be dead from chocolate poisoning."

"I am immortal, and I'm sure that tasting every single chocolate would have killed me several times."

There was a lot of agreement from the watching Tamanos.

"Has anyone seen Yuki?" A dark blue haired Tamano asked.

"I think she escaped before midnight, and probably won't be back until after midnight."

"Smart fox."

"Very."

"Still sweet that Zaria did not escape."

"Anyone know how many chocolates are in that hill?"

"I stopped counting at one million."

"Did Zaria really exchange over a million chocolates? Wait, why am I asking, it is Zaria."

"Actually I know a recipe for cookies that should work well, nice herbal cookies."

"I have a bottle of stomach medicine a god of alchemy made."

The various Tamano's dispersed to fetch anything that could help with chocolate overdose and poisoning.

Several Saints and doctors, healers, alchemists, pharmacists, and witches found themselves facing goddesses who were asking for antidotes to chocolate poisoning.

--- A Few Days Ago ---

Zaria frowned.

The Tamano's wanted to enact a Valentine's day, and sync all worlds time wise for it.

That was doable, but a major pain. Still it was doable.

However, that meant she needed a lot of chocolate, and that now.

Moving outside of time and multiplying herself Zaria faced herself.

"Brainstorming. Naturally all the Tamas. Then our waifus, who already started making chocolates in preparation for Valentine's Day. Then friendly goddesses in the involved worlds. Then the female Aspects we get along with well. Anyone else?"

"The various succubi and angels we are friendly with?" Another Zaria pondered aloud.

"In that case we should not forget our fey friends, remember to make an extra large one for Mrr'am."

"The feline goddesses and other fluffy ones."

"The list is getting pretty large."

"Stomach medicine."

"Taste Restoration medicine."

"We need a place to put it all."

"I'll make some space on the food planet."

"I feel like we are forgetting something."

"Yuki!"

"She escaped."

The Zaria's slumped.

"Now we have to taste test myself."

The Zaria's nodded at each other and marched off to make lists, start preparing, and various other chores.

The battle had started.

--- Present, if that even applies to timeless space outside of reality ---

It took a few hours for Zaria to become coherent.

"I had a weird dream. I was being buried by an avalanche of chocolates."

All the Tamano's pointed behind Zaria.

The albino looked.

A hill made from chocolates stood proudly.

"We did not think this through." Zaria admitted. "I have no idea when I am supposed to finish that off."

A Tamano placed a hand on Zaria's shoulder. "You are forgetting White Day return gifts."

Seeing an albino pale was supposed to be impossible.

Zaria managed.

I know a lot of authors write sweet romantic Valentine snippets, chapters, or stories. I decided to go the funny and extreme route.

Hope you had a laugh and a sweet Valentine~

Poll: What do you like in Valentine chapters, stories, snippets, scenes?
1: The Chocolate
2: The Sweetness
3: The Romance
4: The Awkwardness of fresh Lovers.
5: The Closeness
7: The successful Confessions
8: The failed Confessions
9: The Valentine's Dates
10: Nothing
11: Dislike them
12: Not interested in Topic

What do you like in Valentine chapters, stories, snippets, scenes?
  • 1: The Chocolate Votes: 15 30.6%
  • 2: The Sweetness Votes: 22 44.9%
  • 3: The Romance Votes: 13 26.5%
  • 4: The Awkwardness of fresh Lovers. Votes: 16 32.7%
  • 5: The Closeness Votes: 15 30.6%
  • 7: The successful Confessions Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 8: The failed Confessions Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 9: The Valentine's Dates Votes: 7 14.3%
  • 10: Nothing Votes: 4 8.2%
  • 11: Dislike them Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 12: Not interested in Topic Votes: 11 22.4%
Total voters: 49
20