6. Orthenon’s story
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Here I will talk about our Orthenon😁

 

Orthenon wanted to cry but no tears were falling out. He was running with all the speed he could muster, but destiny was a cruel and fickle mistress. He was not able to put enough distance from the approaching she -calamity.

Even though Elisha's father was a complete loser. He was two times retired and three times banned NFL player after all. He loved Elisha like his SON. That is why Elisha was very good at jogging with a revolver to show the love between a true father and SON.

Orthenon while having an inner monologue stumbled on the extended corner of the door and low behold a 6 cm sized rock just grazed past his side chin. His luck was always very great after all.

"Orthenon you are dead today no matter where you run! You will one day end up in my hand! "Came the anger-filled reply from Elisha.

Orthenon commented a famous monologue to himself " what did I just do wrong this time ??."This comment always enter his mind when he panicked and wanted to run far away from terrible things.

Orthenon reminisces about those good old days. when he was an orphan. He has to eat cockroaches and mice as food. No one talked to him but he was happy .wherever he goes flies, toad Crickets are always present everywhere there was no shortage of food. He has to do nothing but exist.

But this corrupted country stole his lovely happiness, put him into school. Where he become a new student which lasted for six years.

Orthenon just sidestepped into a corridor where he began to run towards the cafeteria at full speed when he looked back he heard a bubbling angry shout from Elisha.

Well, this country is more corrupted than Donald Trump Orthenon thought. one day he is gonna make them pay a hundred times no! a thousand times he suffered.

Elisha shouted in a shrill voice, "I am gonna give you a choice, you are gonna be a good dog and come back to me or you are gonna

flayed away from your skin tomorrow".

Orthenon replied," is there a choice where I cannot be beaten by you and not be flayed because I love my skin very much after all my skin is jade compared to yours."

Elisha just stopped after listening to his answer and when she administered what he said, she was beyond furious " you....you..you racist. You discriminating FILTHHHHH. i am gonna put a bullet into your head today."

Orthenon thinking to himself well that got you riled up for no apparent reason after all Elisha was black. blacker than charcoal. Blacker than a black hole. if she stand at night she would be a perfect invisible assassin. But noooo she had to join the cult of CTHULU gonfalon on Facebook.

What's wrong with the kids of today. Orthenon just saw a coin lying down in his pathway so he bent down to pick it up but found out it was glued to the floor by fucking pranksters. just as he was standing to curse on somebody with a camera, a fatty flew past him shrieking like a pig. When he looked back to watch what is going on, he find out Elisha was throwing people at him with full force.

Orthenon. .........I am gonna remember it. I am gonna remember it. one day I will steal your pink teddy bear and I will dangle it in front of you with one amputated leg. and I will laugh like an evil mc. keekkekeke. and you will grovel on my feet.

The .. mm then I will give it back. I think because that beggar told me you have to do good deeds to have good fortune. but he did not tell me to do not do evil things. After all, , in this world evil reigns supreme.

One day I will get isolated or transported to another world or transmigrated and I will learn powerful kung fu from an immortal teachers. Then I am gonna come back to earth and fart in the atmosphere and everybody will be dead.

I like this idea.mmm, I love this idea. One day I will dominate this earth and be it's sole creator. huuuuuuhahahaaaaaaa.

But I had to first escape. If I not, even my bones will break.

 

0